bostonlager

***2024 PGA Tour***

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Still have $100 to spare.  Currently debating Berger or Sheffler.  Berger is $100 more.  

You probably know this but Berger had a back injury. 

I never use the whole salary cap.  In bigger tourneys anyway.

WMPO Bets:

Scottie Scheffler 25-1

Keith Mitchell 80-1

FRL: Mitchell 66-1 and Henley 55-1

Cobra caught red handed. Rickie needs to dump them. 

final lineup

Hovland - Henley - Homa - Fitzpatrick - Gooch - Mitchell

I was slammed at work today, get online look at my lineup and just now realized Webb Simpson withdrew or something .  Mutherfock!  I hate when that happens.  DraftKings should send you an email alert when that happens.  You cannot tell me that cannot happen in 2021.  

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I was slammed at work today, get online look at my lineup and just now realized Webb Simpson withdrew or something .  Mutherfock!  I hate when that happens.  DraftKings should send you an email alert when that happens.  You cannot tell me that cannot happen in 2021.  

it is 2022

• Haha 1

will this finish before the super bowl?

i was feeling Louis

10 hours ago, taco breath said:

will this finish before the super bowl?

Oh yeah, they'll tee them off early, go off in threesomes etc. Usually gets done about a half hour before the football game.

Sam Ryder with an ace on 16. 20 minutes for crews to clean beer cans that were tossed onto the green. 😂

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Sam Ryder with an ace on 16. 20 minutes for crews to clean beer cans that were tossed onto the green. 😂

🤣

On 2/8/2022 at 10:27 PM, KSB2424 said:

Still have $100 to spare.  Currently debating Berger or Sheffler.  Berger is $100 more.  

On 2/8/2022 at 10:38 PM, bostonlager said:

Berger seems like he’s been more consistent so far, but as soon as say that Scheffler will get his first win. 

What did you do?

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I don’t want this to be anything close to the norm, but one more rowdy venue sometime in the summer would be cool. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

What did you do?

Kept Scottie, but it doesn't matter.  Finau missed the cut and Webb withdrew so my team is shot.

I love her :wub:

Big names in the final two groups today. I’m going to roll the dice and say Scheffler gets his first win. +750

13 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Big names in the final two groups today. I’m going to roll the dice and say Scheffler gets his first win. +750

Been debating.   These jam packed leaderboards have been tough on day 4.  May take a matchup or 2 instead.  

Who is that black guy that obviously broke into WM Phoenix Open and stole some PGA credentials :mad: 

Scheffler gets his first with a birdie at 18

On 2/9/2022 at 7:24 AM, dain11279 said:

WMPO Bets:

Scottie Scheffler 25-1

Keith Mitchell 80-1

:pointstosky:

4 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

:pointstosky:

You’re on fire!!!  

19 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

You’re on fire!!!  

:thumbsup:

Figured I was done when he missed the 5 footer on 18

On 2/9/2022 at 7:24 AM, dain11279 said:

WMPO Bets:

Scottie Scheffler 25-1

Keith Mitchell 80-1

12 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Scheffler gets his first with a birdie at 18

Nice calls.  Tailed boston a bit.  Waited a little while ended up with 6.5 to 1.  Then he made a bomb of a putt soon after.  Then he faded.  Then he came back.  Used a ton of  pencil on that scorecard. 

You guys jump on any Masters spots? Seems like the top guys are slowly losing value.  I wanted to jump on Sheff mid round 40 to 1 but by time I looked he dropped to 33 to 1.   

47 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Nice calls.  Tailed boston a bit.  Waited a little while ended up with 6.5 to 1.  Then he made a bomb of a putt soon after.  Then he faded.  Then he came back.  Used a ton of  pencil on that scorecard. 

You guys jump on any Masters spots? Seems like the top guys are slowly losing value.  I wanted to jump on Sheff mid round 40 to 1 but by time I looked he dropped to 33 to 1.   

Scheffler is still 40-1 on Fanduel, not sure what the other books have him at. Still being almost 2 months away it's tough to lock in a guy because a lot can change between now and then. Oosty at 42-1 and Zalatoris at 37-1 are a couple that catch my eye though.

7 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Scheffler is still 40-1 on Fanduel, not sure what the other books have him at. Still being almost 2 months away it's tough to lock in a guy because a lot can change between now and then. Oosty at 42-1 and Zalatoris at 37-1 are a couple that catch my eye though.

Maybe FanDuel is the place to be for golf.  I have yet to sign up.  Yeah I know they had a 56 to 1 promo fot SB haha.

I use a local who doesnt have Masters available yet.  And for Apps I have Caesars and DK.  Scheff is 33 and 35 to 1 on those.  

Cantlay 16 to 1 on both.  

Zal 33 and 35 to 1.  

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Maybe FanDuel is the place to be for golf.  I have yet to sign up.  Yeah I know they had a 56 to 1 promo fot SB haha.

I use a local who doesnt have Masters available yet.  And for Apps I have Caesars and DK.  Scheff is 33 and 35 to 1 on those.  

Cantlay 16 to 1 on both.  

Zal 33 and 35 to 1.  

My local bookie inexplicably doesn't do dead heat rules for FRL bets, that's a HUGE deal. So I always do my FRL bets with him. Other then that I shop around for the best odds

Accountability? ‘Where is his?’ Brandel Chamblee scorches Charley Hoffman

https://golf.com/news/accountability-where-his-brandel-chamblee-charley-hoffman/?utm_campaign=forecast&utm_source=golf.com&utm_medium=email&utm_content={date(&user_email=e88ced37db88521a9d444adec502058cb066107b0474ff42223ea067a70870ec&utm_term=GolfLgoix/Golfcom Opens (60 days)

“Does he think, and by insinuating that this is why players are leaving, does he think that the Saudi Golf League is going to be more transparent than the PGA Tour?” Chamblee said. “I hardly think that that’s the case.” 

On 2/13/2022 at 9:57 AM, bostonlager said:

I took that too. In the wagering thread I incorrectly said +1000 which was Hideki. I had Schef at +750 as well

Bryson should take the money now.  He only has about two years left before his body starts to severely break down. 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Bryson should take the money now.  He only has about two years left before his body starts to severely break down. 

Agreed. I didn’t think anyone would sabotage their body faster than tiger did. I think Day did a bit as well. 

Genesis Invitational Bets:

Collin Morikawa 33-1 (parlayed with a hockey win)

Adam Scott :wub: 40-1

FRL: McNealy 66-1 and Zalatoris 40-1

6 hours ago, dain11279 said:

Genesis Invitational Bets:

Collin Morikawa 33-1 (parlayed with a hockey win)

Adam Scott :wub: 40-1

FRL: McNealy 66-1 and Zalatoris 40-1

The 33-1 includes the hockey game or does your book have Collin stand alone at that price?

Best I can get is 16-1

Rolling this DK lineup out

Collin Morikawa

Paul Casey

Sergio Garcia

Maverick McNealy

Cameron Smith

Joaquin Niemann

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

The 33-1 includes the hockey game or does your book have Collin stand alone at that price?

Best I can get is 16-1

Yeah I had to win the hockey game first, they were like -120. Got it on FD 

Collin alone was 18-1 I believe

• Like 1

ESPN+ has been a godsend since they took over PGA Tour Live. They show the tournament feed from the first tee shot until it comes on air. Very useful for boring mornings at work :D

4 hours ago, dain11279 said:

ESPN+ has been a godsend since they took over PGA Tour Live. They show the tournament feed from the first tee shot until it comes on air. Very useful for boring mornings at work :D

Update: Christina Kim is making me bleed from the ears. Awful