Jump to content
Pimpadeaux

Remembering America's darkest day - Jan. 6, 2021, when our democracy stood on the brink

Recommended Posts

Let us remember the despicable attack and honor those they killed or maimed. Let us come together and forge a new future, one void of hate and divisiveness, one forged of love, tolerance, respect, understanding and compromise, one to benefit our children and their future, and their children's future. Let's do this.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The darkest day was February 5th, 2020.  Nancy Pelosi, an elected official, committed insurrection in the congress by tearing up Trump's speech.  An act she must be censured for and must be removed.  It was an attack on a sitting president.  We should commemorate this attack with statues of a snarling Pelosi and Obama, standing tall and tearing the constitution in half to emphasize what horror this was.  Obama did not condemn Pelosi's act.  While Trump had no direct bearing on 1/6, and Trump even told people to go home, Pelosi made a physical attack on camera.  This drove divisions in the country deep.  We must never forget 2/5/20.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Let us remember the despicable attack and honor those they killed or maimed. Let us come together and forge a new future, one void of hate and divisiveness, one forged of love, tolerance, respect, understanding and compromise, one to benefit our children and their future, and their children's future. Let's do this.

:lol: Cell phone companies were bombarded with selfies and tweets being sent out. Oh the horror. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had a pretty entertaining thread that day and, for a few minutes, the least repugnant Speaker of the House of the 21st Century.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

honor those they killed or maimed

nobody was killed or maimed, except the chick that got her head blown off trying to break through a window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Let us remember the despicable attack and honor those they killed or maimed. Let us come together and forge a new future, one void of hate and divisiveness, one forged of love, tolerance, respect, understanding and compromise, one to benefit our children and their future, and their children's future. Let's do this.

go fock yourself. even if you are just a gay troll

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

nobody was killed or maimed, except the chick that got her head blown off trying to break through a window.

I thought you were smarter than this.

https://apnews.com/article/docs-expose-depth-january-6-capitol-siege-chaos-fd3204574c11e453be8fb4e3c81258c3

Quote

Five people died in the attack, including a police officer. Two other officers killed themselves after. There were hundreds of injuries ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would think America's darkest day would be December 7, 1941 or September 11, 2001, not a year ago...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I thought you were smarter than this.

https://apnews.com/article/docs-expose-depth-january-6-capitol-siege-chaos-fd3204574c11e453be8fb4e3c81258c3

  Quote

Five people died in the attack, including a police officer. Two other officers killed themselves after. There were hundreds of injuries ...

30+ people were killed in the "summer of love" attacks across this nation. 100's of police were injured as they were targeted relentlessly. 

Businesses were destroyed. Looted. Burned down. People suffered and were continuously threatened.  

And TDS stricken fools still fail to realize the real tragedy in this country are liberal dividers. 

Oh, and now you are tacking on unstable people committing suicide onto your tally. 

What a maroon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I know you are as dumb as this.  Again, nobody was killed or maimed in the attack except the trump person.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

30+ people were killed in the "summer of love" attacks across this nation. 100's of police were injured as they were targeted relentlessly. 

Businesses were destroyed. Looted. Burned down. People suffered and were continuously threatened.  

And TDS stricken fools still fail to realize the real tragedy in this country are liberal dividers. 

Oh, and now you are tacking on unstable people committing suicide onto your tally. 

What a maroon. 

It's moronic to keep trying to minimize the horrific insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, by pointing out the riots of summer 2021. Two wrongs don't make a right, you focking idiot.

The point was that gutter claimed only one person died in the Capitol attack, and I presented an article showing that more than one person died.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, posty said:

I would think America's darkest day would be December 7, 1941 or September 11, 2001, not a year ago...

exactly. what an a$$hole OP must be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

 

The point was that gutter claimed only one person died in the Capitol attack, and I presented an article showing that more than one person died.

 

Your article was wrong, ratard.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I know you are as dumb as this.  Again, nobody was killed or maimed in the attack except the trump person.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/

https://www.pasadenastarnews.com/2022/01/04/two-officers-injured-in-jan-6-attack-file-suit-against-trump/

Quote

heir lawsuit said that Tabron — who broke his wrist among other injuries — suffers from insomnia, as well as slightly slurred speech and slower thinking from a concussion after rioters repeatedly hit his head. Tabron was posted behind a set of bike racks near the Capitol, where he was struck with flag poles and bats, according to the lawsuit.

Yeah, no one so much as got a nail broken in the attack. 

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I always thought the darkest day is Dec 21?  

Also, what about days when there are eclipses?  Wouldn't those days be darker? And what if there was an eclipse on Dec 21, all-time darkest day!  :shocking:

ETA:  There is one happening on Dec 21, 2215.  Just a head's up for anyone who wants to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Libs / CNN can’t stop overstated Jan. 6. 

Trumpsters / FOX can’t stop defending it.

Centrists like me know they’re both embarrassing. :bandana: 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's moronic to keep trying to minimize the horrific insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, by pointing out the riots of summer 2021. Two wrongs don't make a right, you focking idiot.

The point was that gutter claimed only one person died in the Capitol attack, and I presented an article showing that more than one person died.

 

you're a weak ass troll.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NorthernVike said:

you're a weak ass troll.  

You're a weak-ass sentence writer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's moronic to keep trying to minimize the horrific insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, by pointing out the riots of summer 2021. Two wrongs don't make a right, you focking idiot.

The point was that gutter claimed only one person died in the Capitol attack, and I presented an article showing that more than one person died.

 

The riots were in 2020 and were worse than the selfie fest of 2021. Why memorialize one, and deny the more extreme problem in America. Liberal run government. 

That capital shlt was a joke compared to all the crap the liberals constantly avoid. 

Chicago in 2021: Never gets mentioned by nasty pelosi, kameltoe, or creepy joe.  But OMG, the selfie fest!!! :cry:

Final 2021 Totals (vs 2020)
Shot & Killed: 794 (+10%)
Shot & Wounded: 3748 (+9%)
Total Shot: 4542 (+9%)
Total Homicides: 846 (+6%)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an incredibly stupid day in American history.  Everything about it is embarrassing. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The riots were in 2020 and were worse than the selfie fest of 2021. Why memorialize one, and deny the more extreme problem in America. Liberal run government. 

That capital shlt was a joke compared to all the crap the liberals constantly avoid. 

Chicago in 2021: Never gets mentioned by nasty pelosi, kameltoe, or creepy joe.  But OMG, the selfie fest!!! :cry:

Final 2021 Totals (vs 2020)
Shot & Killed: 794 (+10%)
Shot & Wounded: 3748 (+9%)
Total Shot: 4542 (+9%)
Total Homicides: 846 (+6%)

By your logic, we can just dismiss all that because World War II was more deadly and destructive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDC said:

Libs / CNN can’t stop overstated Jan. 6. 

Trumpsters / FOX can’t stop defending it.

Centrists like me know they’re both embarrassing. :bandana: 

bro a centrist doesn't parrot one narrative only,  In the years I have been here, I have not seen you post a single positive thing about the right, and do circles defending nonsense from the left

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's moronic to keep trying to minimize the horrific insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021, by pointing out the riots of summer 2021. Two wrongs don't make a right, you focking idiot.

 

woka woka woka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The darkest day was February 5th, 2020.  Nancy Pelosi, an elected official, committed insurrection in the congress by tearing up Trump's speech.  An act she must be censured for and must be removed.  It was an attack on a sitting president.  We should commemorate this attack with statues of a snarling Pelosi and Obama, standing tall and tearing the constitution in half to emphasize what horror this was.  Obama did not condemn Pelosi's act.  While Trump had no direct bearing on 1/6, and Trump even told people to go home, Pelosi made a physical attack on camera.  This drove divisions in the country deep.  We must never forget 2/5/20.

 

Welcome to the insane asylum geek club, where ripping up a piece of paper is worse than what happened on Jan 6.  :banana:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

By your logic, we can just dismiss all that because World War II was more deadly and destructive. 

In WW2 the US saved the world from a Nazi take over. And yes, it deserves remembrance. 

I'm comparing the selfie fest with the riots around majors cities of 2020. Just in case you missed that part. 

You keep harping on a single death in the minor conflict where some cop or whatever shot an innocent bystander and then you continue to ramble on about a couple suicides that a couple people committed against themselves.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

bro a centrist doesn't parrot one narrative only,  In the years I have been here, I have not seen you post a single positive thing about the right, and do circles defending nonsense from the left

 

Trump made me laugh. There.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Welcome to the insane asylum geek club, where ripping up a piece of paper is worse than what happened on Jan 6.  :banana:

 

welcome to bizzarro retard warped insane land where the libtards reside and the think the darkest day in history of america is jan 6 2021. you have to be a special kind of retard to even make a troll thread about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

In WW2 the US saved the world from a Nazi take over. And yes, it deserves remembrance. 

I'm comparing the selfie fest with the riots around majors cities of 2020. Just in case you missed that part. 

You keep harping on a single death in the minor conflict where some cop or whatever shot an innocent bystander and then you continue to ramble on about a couple suicides that a couple people committed against themselves.  

What's the point of trying to turn two wrongs into a right? 

A mob of Clownzo-deluded loyalists took what their leader said to heart and attacked the cradle of our democracy, forcing elected officials to hide and calling for the hanging of their leader's vice president. It was an attempt to keep Clownzo in office under the ignorant misbelief that the election was rigged.

This is a far bigger deal than a bunch of opportunistic thugs looting and burning things, and you're comparing apples to oranges. 

If you want something to compare it to, read up on the Rodney King riots, the Watts riots, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What's the point of trying to turn two wrongs into a right? 

A mob of Clownzo-deluded loyalists took what their leader said to heart and attacked the cradle of our democracy, forcing elected officials to hide and calling for the hanging of their leader's vice president. It was an attempt to keep Clownzo in office under the ignorant misbelief that the election was rigged.

This is a far bigger deal than a bunch of opportunistic thugs looting and burning things, and you're comparing apples to oranges. 

If you want something to compare it to, read up on the Rodney King riots, the Watts riots, etc. 

Who the fock made those selfie dudes going into a building and taking pictures all right? 

I'm asking why the hell memorialize it and make it out to be an actual insurrection and such a big focking deal?  Man, the lefties in this country were literally tearing cities apart and killing people yet the government's only comments were "mostly peaceful".  Over $1-$2 billion dollars in damage in 2020. And that's only from insured properties. That doesn't even take into account hospital bills, emotional damage, people going out of business, employees of those businesses losing their jobs. Grieving families of now dead relatives and friends, etc, etc....etc....

Tell me one thing. How do liberals get to be so stupid? :lol:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What's the point of trying to turn two wrongs into a right? 

A mob of Clownzo-deluded loyalists took what their leader said to heart and attacked the cradle of our democracy, forcing elected officials to hide and calling for the hanging of their leader's vice president. It was an attempt to keep Clownzo in office under the ignorant misbelief that the election was rigged.

This is a far bigger deal than a bunch of opportunistic thugs looting and burning things, and you're comparing apples to oranges. 

If you want something to compare it to, read up on the Rodney King riots, the Watts riots, etc. 

We’re you mad when leftists stormed the capitol in the past?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how did you guys celebrate Insurrection Day? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strike said:

So how did you guys celebrate Insurrection Day? 

I sipped bourbon while sitting on a 5 hour work call. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

By your logic, we can just dismiss all that because World War II was more deadly and destructive. 


 Liberal/Progressives are more deadly and destructive. BLM and the anarchy Soros ,Pelosi and the like wishes upon OUR democracy is more detrimental to society than the acts that happened that day. So by your logic, or lack there of, anarchism is good as long as they share your preconceived notion of social justice??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Who the fock made those selfie dudes going into a building and taking pictures all right? 

I'm asking why the hell memorialize it and make it out to be an actual insurrection and such a big focking deal?  Man, the lefties in this country were literally tearing cities apart and killing people yet the government's only comments were "mostly peaceful".  Over $1-$2 billion dollars in damage in 2020. And that's only from insured properties. That doesn't even take into account hospital bills, emotional damage, people going out of business, employees of those businesses losing their jobs. Grieving families of now dead relatives and friends, etc, etc....etc....

Tell me one thing. How do liberals get to be so stupid? :lol:

 

 

 

It WAS an actual insurrection! :mad:

And the bawlz on those guys trying to overthrow a government without taking up any arms! 

Worst day in recorded human history.  :(

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×