Pimpadeaux

Remembering America's darkest day - Jan. 6, 2021, when our democracy stood on the brink

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

We're one heckuva lot better off right now-our current president actually really cares about US citizens rather than what the previous mistake/POS/SOB cared about-himself, and the benefits that HE was going to get from the hench men that he appointed. If YOU still support trump, then you should be executed for just being a greedy/lying person.

RIP dude. 

3 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

We're one heckuva lot better off right now-our current president actually really cares about US citizens rather than what the previous mistake/POS/SOB cared about-himself, and the benefits that HE was going to get from the hench men that he appointed. If YOU still support trump, then you should be executed for just being a greedy/lying person.

It's so satisfying watching the liberals implode. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Plenty of good guys there that day. None with guns. Why do you have lie to make an irrelevant point? 

Lots of there that day. I didn't lie.

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Everything you say is just dumb. 

No. Everything you say is dumb. :overhead:

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Remember The Sand Lot movie where Squints kisses the lifeguard??? My lifeguard was Leann Mooney.Point of the story…I have no fawking idea!!! Still drinking.

11 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

:lol:

49 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Lots of there that day. I didn't lie.

Lots of what there that day?

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

This is a quality observation and one of the top reasons I try to play nice with them, although worms proved unreachable.

If you are curious to see the effects of what the corporate media has to people, see what people who think they are well-informed actually know about issues, what they've been told and how well they've been sucked into the narrative, well they do a good job of that. Its really hard to pull off the blinders because they simply cannot untangle themselves from their puppet masters' strings no matter how obvious or how much effort you put in.

The perfect example of this brainwashing is Charlottesville and the "very fine people" line.

"Donald Trump says neonazi are very fine people."

"That's not true. Look, I can prove it to you. I took the time to watch President Trump's entire speech that day. He uses the "very fine people on both sides" line three times. Here's the video of the speech, I timestamped each instance for you. You can see for yourself that each time he uses it he clarifies that he doesn't mean neonazis and racists and exludes them by name each time he says "very fine people on both sides."  Every time. He's only talking about people that want to preseve the statue. He's very clear."

"Donald Trump says neonazis are very fine people."

"Did you watch the video I posted? You can see for yourself that's not true. Look, the speech is 25 minutes, if you don't want to watch the whole thing, I made it easy. I timestamped each time he utters "the fine people of both sides" line. You can go straight to the relevant points on the speech, it takes only three minutes and see for yourself that's not true."

"Donald Trump says neonazis are very fine people."

Such is my life at the Geek Club.

Don't forget "Donald Trump said Mexicans are rapists...."

That was another one they loved to regurgitate repeatedly. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Another dumb thing from utilit99....your consecutive dumb post streak continues unabated. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Another dumb thing from utilit99....your consecutive dumb post streak continues unabated. 

Pucker up buttercup. The party is about to start.

14 hours ago, Voltaire said:

If you are curious to see the effects of what the corporate media has to people, see what people who think they are well-informed actually know about issues, what they've been told and how well they've been sucked into the narrative, well they do a good job of that. 

Has the media ever written a story about something you know a lot about and have detailed knowledge that most people don't have?

I remember reading an article about MRAPs and almost everything about the article was wrong. That really made me realize how bad the media truly is.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Has the media ever written a story about something you know a lot about and have detailed knowledge that most people don't have?

I remember reading an article about MRAPs and almost everything about the article was wrong. That really made me realize how bad the media truly is.

When I see people talk about bail reform I laugh. All they know is what the media tell them, which constitutes two things: the amount of bail and who gets it. There’s a hole the size of the Grand Canyon in that observation. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

No. Your posts are dumb.

• Sad 1

A$$holes.....forgot to make it so it would post. 

True. And a lot of them work for the FBI. 

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

True. And a lot of them work for the FBI. 

Fart Barf & Itch are on their radar. 👻

• Haha 1

A$$holes.....forgot to make it so it would post. 

True. A lot of them were blm poosays.

Darkest day is a major stretch. It’s only notable for the irony of the law and order POTUS urging it on and Republicans defending it. Otherwise bfd.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Darkest day is a major stretch. It’s only notable for the irony of the law and order POTUS urging it on and Republicans defending it. Otherwise bfd.

"Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard...." -Donald J. Trump

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

2000+ people entered into the capitol with the intention of stopping the certification of our election, the bedrock of our democracy(peaceful transfer of power). Millions more cheered it on, and even more believe that the cause was true(illegitimate election).  This was stoked on by their cult of personality leader and enabled by the rest of the political party. It's a big deal. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

"Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard...."

doesn't quite  cancel out: 

• “And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
  • “All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing … We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.”
  • “Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about … We will stop the steal.”
  • “Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong.”
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

• “And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
  • “All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing … We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.”
  • “Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about … We will stop the steal.”
  • “Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong.”

All great points. :dunno:

And nary a call for violence. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Oh boy. No other politician ever used the words "fight", "strength", "had enough", etc.

What a rube. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Oh boy. No other politician ever used the words "fight", "strength", "had enough", etc.

What a rube. :lol:

How many insurrections occurred after the other politicians said 'fight'?  

24 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

damn, if only Trump had been in charge of the military we could have accomplished the coup

oh wait

good thing the entire militia was armed

oh wait

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

how many insurrections occurred on Jan 6?  

the answer is zero.  As insurrection has never been charged at all

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nope. People have been charged with interfering with a government operation. 

Makes you wonder why nobody was charged with that after a bunch of lefty insurrectionists stormed the capitol trying to stop Brett Kavanaugh from being confirmed to SCOTUS. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Nope. People have been charged with interfering with a government operation. 

Makes you wonder why nobody was charged with that after a bunch of lefty insurrectionists stormed the capitol trying to stop Brett Kavanaugh from being confirmed to SCOTUS. 

https://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/2022/01/07/jan-6-has-been-called-an-insurrection-so-why-has-no-one-been-charged-with-that-crime/

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

2000+ people entered into the capitol with the intention of stopping the certification of our election, the bedrock of our democracy(peaceful transfer of power). Millions more cheered it on, and even more believe that the cause was true(illegitimate election).  This was stoked on by their cult of personality leader and enabled by the rest of the political party. It's a big deal. 

Two thousand plus people died in our cities in a couple of months. Where’s that outrage from the left? The majority of those cities are are run by, dare I say it, liberal/progressive. 

And the idiocy of the progressives saying our democracy was in harm is beyond unintelligible. The armed forces we have to protect this country not only protects us from outside, but also inside. There’s this thing called an oath. Which they honor. Unlike third world countries you wish we were and are what you want. 

I know some of you hate the constitution and what it represents when you don’t get your way, but it works. For all of us. Not just your side, not just all others sides, we, the people. But some of you are to ignorant to understand how democracy works. Or blind and blinded. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I was agreeing with you that nobody has been charged with insurrection because one didn't occur. 

However, people who entered the capitol on Jan 6 are being charged with crimes that no lefty has been charged with for doing essentially the same thing in the past. 

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

If it was an insurrection why did the capitol police hold the door open?  Isn't it their job to prevent insurrections?

16 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Selfie fests happen every day, so....:dunno:

32 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

1  - it failed.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

1  - it failed.

If you don't try something you can't fail at it. Go figure. :dunno:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

If you don't try something you can't fail at it. Go figure. :dunno:

Thanks for agreeing with me that it was an 'insurrection' and not a selfie fest. 

Rusty was obviously fishing with this thread.  Honcho still defending Rusty’s fishing.   And you idiots keep responding to it.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Thanks for agreeing with me that it was an 'insurrection' and not a selfie fest. 

I call guys wandering around in their favorite dungeons and dragon's outfits only armed with cell phones and taking nonstop selfies of themselves a selfie fest. You call it an insurrection in an attempt to be dramatic about nothing. That's a you problem.