Pimpadeaux

Remembering America's darkest day - Jan. 6, 2021, when our democracy stood on the brink

It's hard for me to talk about to this day but it's important. One time when I was in Washington DC and the cherry blossoms were fully bloomed, I was walking around the city. People everywhere were taking selfies. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I couldn't handle all the sedition going on. The world was dizzying like I've never known it to be since at least since world war 2 if not since the civil war. 

People were everywhere insurrecting. I remember clearly this one Asian family that had a long selfie pole, no, it was a weapon, so the pictures would look taken farther away. That was it for me. I couldn't handle it anymore. I collapsed right there on the walkway near the Washington monument. 

The insurrectionists kept on taking selfies. It's as if they were all Trump voters. The time seemed to go on forever. Selfie after selfie. I thought to myself, this will never stop. I thought when I was in NYC during 9/11 was bad, but that paled in comparison to the selfiefest that was going on around me that day on Cherry Blossom Day.

Life has been a struggle since. I'm afraid I'll never be the same again.  

• Haha 1

Excellent piece by Miranda Devine today.   The bolded section of the paragraph below explains everything about what's going on.   As the Biden Admin sinks deeper and deeper the Dems ONLY chance at not getting destroyed in the next two election cycles is this.   So they are beating that dead horse as hard as they possibly can:

From the partisan congressional committee investigating Jan. 6 to the Department of Justice targeting parents at school board meetings as “domestic terrorists,” the narrative that conservatives are an existential threat is the Democrats’ only blueprint for success in 2022. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has described Trump and GOP lawmakers as “enemies of the state.” The DOJ’s new domestic terrorism unit, which was revealed last week during a hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee, targets people who are anti-authority.

Dems are using the Capitol riot to hunt political foes (nypost.com)

I don't even think China and Russia were advertising the selfie riot as an insurrection and their propaganda machines would be incentivized to do so.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't even think China and Russia were advertising the selfie riot as an insurrection and their propaganda machines would be incentivized to do so.

They are both just sitting there laughing at biden and the Ds thinking they couldn't help biden fock up any better than he is.