Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Out.  Sorry.  FF isn't interesting to me anymore.  

Bummer.

good luck to you 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Out.  Sorry.  FF isn't interesting to me anymore.  

thank you sweet Jesus!!!  Using my commissioner wonder powers of years bygone, I have removed Vudu as an owner. 

Either we find a new owner, or Kat Fancy will split and I will take over the vacated team.

A big thank you to Let Da Big Dog Eat (Team Infidels) for handling commissioner duties this past year.  Your services are no longer needed.

Non ducor, duco.

2 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

thank you sweet Jesus!!!  Using my commissioner wonder powers of years bygone, I have removed Vudu as an owner. 

Either we find a new owner, or Kat Fancy will split and I will take over the vacated team.

A big thank you to Let Da Big Dog Eat (Team Infidels) for handling commissioner duties this past year.  Your services are no longer needed.

Non ducor, duco.

For what it is worth i am in the league for the long hall. 10+ years hopefully baring any unforeseen circumstances.  If you cannot get a regular poster i think you should split teams to be honest.

If you want to split apart team management that would be the best possible solution and I am sure everyone would be for that. However, if you are only doing it to make sure the league continues then we can ask first.

3 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

Non ducor, duco.

Oh, you’re such a big shot. 

You didn’t remove a focking thing. 

I quit this league, and this stupid game that has been made even stupider by the NFL and COVID.   FF is pointless now.  

But you go ahead and be a leader of this group if that makes you feel special. 

6 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I'll stick around.  Anyone else been here the whole time?

:wave:

Here for now and forever.  Love this league and everyone in it now that DooPoo is gone..  Thanks to GB for taking over, you are the best Commish evah.  Was fine taking the mantel for a season but, never asked for the job, never wanted it, but will do it again it needed.

I’m in for the long haul as well.  2022 and beyond.

(OG member here too FYI)

11 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

@MedStudent

@devilwoman

Only 2 left, I asse both are in, however neither is a regular poster so it may take some time for them to check the site.

Sent each an email with a link to this thread

I’m out. I just have too much on my brain these days to put in the proper time. 

On 1/15/2022 at 4:24 PM, kutulu said:

Lame :thumbsdown:

I think we shuld try to find someone that posts alot at both the geek club and main board, like @Hardcore troubadour or @TBayXXXVII.

There are a few others as well, but I will need to look through post history.

On 1/18/2022 at 7:41 AM, MTSkiBum said:

I think we shuld try to find someone that posts alot at both the geek club and main board, like @Hardcore troubadour or @TBayXXXVII.

There are a few others as well, but I will need to look through post history.

That works, thank you.

We need one more owner, but have room for two if you find good candidates.

39 minutes ago, Gypsybrat said:

That works, thank you.

We need one more owner, but have room for two if you find good candidates.

Are you and sux breaking up?

8 hours ago, kutulu said:

Are you and sux breaking up?

If needed, we will.  Was planning on it before Medstudent bowed out just to keep the league with the same owners.  Since we need two replacements now, if we find two good replacements, then no reason to break up.  IF we only find one, then we will break up.

On 1/19/2022 at 5:00 PM, Gypsybrat said:

If needed, we will.  Was planning on it before Medstudent bowed out just to keep the league with the same owners.  Since we need two replacements now, if we find two good replacements, then no reason to break up.  IF we only find one, then we will break up.

i am putting feelers out

Edit: i have a maybe.  Not a fftoday memeber, but he's been playing for 30 years and is very savvy. my parnter in FFPC

i would love to play, if things work

unfortunatly, the open team is in a shambles.  

any chance of getting a free agent window for a quick cleanup?

4 hours ago, taco breath said:

So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no to that, would we a terrible precedent for a old dynasty league, but to begin with you would be cutting five players prior to the 5 round rookie/free agent draft. Then prior to the first week of the season there will be a FAAB waiver period for all left over free agents and rookies, so you can definitely turn over a lot of your roster. That said the open team has shitte to work with imo, russ, dobbins, Harris, chark, evans, goedert. Thin for sure but not totally barren.

Plus wouldn't you want to build a team on your own to complete instead of being given hand outs to get to that point? I would but that's just me.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:25 AM, MedStudent said:

I’m out. I just have too much on my brain these days to put in the proper time. 

12 hours ago, taco breath said:

If Medstudent (Putin's Bitches) is truly out, then we will have two open teams.  I will give you the choice between the two open teams, but that is about as much as I can offer in incentives.

For the other slot if Taco Breath joins us:

If we can find another bored poster, that would be first choice.  2nd choice would be Bier's friend.  If neither of those happen, I will take it over.

13 hours ago, kutulu said:

So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no to that, would we a terrible precedent for a old dynasty league, but to begin with you would be cutting five players prior to the 5 round rookie/free agent draft. Then prior to the first week of the season there will be a FAAB waiver period for all left over free agents and rookies, so you can definitely turn over a lot of your roster. That said the open team has shitte to work with imo, russ, dobbins, Harris, chark, evans, goedert. Thin for sure but not totally barren.

Plus wouldn't you want to build a team on your own to complete instead of being given hand outs to get to that point? I would but that's just me.

fair enough.

5 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

If Medstudent (Putin's Bitches) is truly out, then we will have two open teams.  I will give you the choice between the two open teams, but that is about as much as I can offer in incentives.

For the other slot if Taco Breath joins us:

If we can find another bored poster, that would be first choice.  2nd choice would be Bier's friend.  If neither of those happen, I will take it over.

i would prefer putin's bitches, if given the choice.

please. :)

7 hours ago, taco breath said:

i would prefer putin's bitches, if given the choice.

please. :)

Sounds good!  I am fine with you joining, and I assume Bier is too since he sent you here.   

As for the rest of you goofballs.....what ye say?   👍 or 👎

@MTSkiBum recruited him with a duffel full of buttons, and promises of tacos

42 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

@MTSkiBum recruited him with a duffel full of buttons, and promises of tacos

I only said @taco breath could join if he changes back to the old avatar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1