Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Novak Djokovic detained at Aussie airport - UNVAXXED!

I am looking forward to spready covid cheer at the Celtics game tonight, for all to hear.

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

So what? Masks don't do anything. And people who got the shot can get the chinese virus and spread it anyway

Ya need to dial that back a bit...

'Masks aren't 100% effective, and people who got the shot are less likely to spread it.'

I'm not vaxed, but that's what the science says.

6 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

'Masks aren't 100% effective, and people who got the shot are less likely to spread it.'

And last year the "science" said the shot would keep you from getting it and keep you from spreading it.

Boy, things sure have  changed in such a short period of time. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And last year the "science" said the shot would keep you from getting it and keep you from spreading it.

Boy, things sure have  changed in such a short period of time. 

Some politicians might've incorrectly said that last year - don't know about "science" saying that. But there's several studies now that supposedly prove the jab reduces spreading. Some claim as much as 80%, though I'm skeptical about the percentages. I'll just go with "reduces chances".

13 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Some politicians might've incorrectly said that last year - don't know about "science" saying that. But there's several studies now that supposedly prove the jab reduces spreading. Some claim as much as 80%, though I'm skeptical about the percentages. I'll just go with "reduces chances".

I think it's inevitable everyone gets the virus at one point in time anyway. I may or may not have had it myself. I have no clue. If people are feeling so good about the shot, then why worry about people they don't even know, not getting it? Because the vaccine to these people keep them basically "safe" in their minds? 

Herd immunity will help the most in the end. I'm not saying people shouldn't be getting the vaccine if they want it, but just live your life and stop telling others what to do. biden is learning that the hard way. If the government or CDC or whoever wants to build a better future, spend more time and money encouraging people to live healthy lifestyles way more than they are now. If they can build a strong effective message around that throughout this country, that is way more important down the line than rather than telling people constantly to get a shot and where masks. People already know what their message is hearing it over and over for the past 2 years.

On 1/15/2022 at 12:13 PM, GobbleDog said:

Nah he hit it right on the head. You just haven't caught up yet.

Says so much about the world and covid madness.  The left is absolutely insane. 

If you are vaxxed you can still get covid and give it to others? Right? What are we doing?

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

If you are vaxxed you can still get covid and give it to others? Right? What are we doing?

Playing a polical game. 

6 hours ago, edjr said:

Well some of us are trying to fight it. Other just keep doing what their told so they can watch shooty hoops... How was the game?

Australian PM is up for election at some point between now and May. Hes trailing the opposition due to excessively strict policies towards delta and its generally viewed that detaining Djokovic is the last straw that will cost him his job. 

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Australian PM is up for election at some point between now and May. Hes trailing the opposition due to excessively strict policies towards delta and its generally viewed that detaining Djokovic is the last straw that will cost him his job. 

He should be hung from a tree

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

creepy joe biden first please. 

It's against the law to threaten the resident. So no.... :unsure:

44 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I didn't threaten him. But he is treasonous. I thought maybe that was the practice in the history of the US. But if not, I do want creepy joe to be impeached and correctly judged by the judicial system.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Well some of us are trying to fight it. Other just keep doing what their told so they can watch shooty hoops... How was the game?

Incredible. Most NBA I have watched in many years.  Went right down the last shot.

16 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Biden threatened to punch out trump when he was still the president. 

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Biden threatened to punch out trump when he was still the president. 

Democrats don't need to follow the law. 

French Open in May

Wimbledon in June

US Open in August

I doubt the French give Djokavic an exemption.  Same for England.  New York... ? 

9 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

French Open in May

Wimbledon in June

US Open in August

I doubt the French give Djokavic an exemption.  Same for England.  New York... ? 

Many countries will be at "fock it" levels by May and just telling people to live with it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/01/15/living-with-the-virus/

9 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

French Open in May

Wimbledon in June

US Open in August

Why would he need an exemption in France? They only require a negative test for entry. Same with England and,US. New York itself could be problematic. 

If I were the Joker, I would never step foot in that stinking country ever again. I would also start paying lesser players like 100 grand to not show up. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Why would he need an exemption in France? They only require a negative test for entry. Same with England and,US. New York itself could be problematic. 

Novak Djokovic can't play French Open unless vaccinated, French Sports Ministry says

https://sports.yahoo.com/novak-djokovic-cant-play-at-french-open-unless-vaccinated-french-sports-ministry-says-183956146.html

17 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Novak Djokovic can't play French Open unless vaccinated, French Sports Ministry says

https://sports.yahoo.com/novak-djokovic-cant-play-at-french-open-unless-vaccinated-french-sports-ministry-says-183956146.html

It's in May, the world will be different by then.  They should slow their role

25 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

This is the reverse of the Australian position.   The tennis people were fine with him playing, but the country wouldn't give him a VISA.   I am not certain if the sports ministry in France is overstepping their bounds or not.  Sounds like they are. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

This is the reverse of the Australian position.   The tennis people were fine with him playing, but the country wouldn't give him a VISA.   I am not certain if the sports ministry in France is overstepping their bounds or not.  Sounds like they are. 

I think yo missed part of the article. I think the Sports Ministry was just clarifying that this means players can't be in the arena either. 

Also on Sunday, the French parliament overwhelmingly approved a law requiring vaccination for anyone at restaurants, sports arenas and other venues. Previously unvaccinated persons were allowed to enter with a valid negative test. That incudes the French Open and the French Sports Ministry confirmed on Monday there would be no exemptions.

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think yo missed part of the article. I think the Sports Ministry was just clarifying that this means players can't be in the arena either. 

Saw that later. It's a shame, knowing what we now know about the vaccine, that no common sense is being displayed. 

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Saw that later. It's a shame, knowing what we now know about the vaccine, that no common sense is being displayed. 

None. vax dont work jax, accept it. Why wont they?

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

None. vax dont work jax, accept it. Why wont they?

When a lie is unraveling, that is when people are at their most dangerous.  That is why all these mandates are happening right now, instead of months ago. 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

When a lie is unraveling, that is when people are at their most dangerous.  That is why all these mandates are happening right now, instead of months ago. 

See Jussie Smollet. Did he ever get sentenced? 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, edjr said:

It's in May, the world will be different by then.  They should slow their role

That's what I thought in January 2020.

A few weeks, maybe a month or two... everything back to normal. 

On 1/18/2022 at 6:55 PM, GobbleDog said:

That's what I thought in January 2020.

A few weeks, maybe a month or two... everything back to normal. 

Hell, the US let in more than 2 million unvaccinated people last year alone. And shipped them across the country for all to share. 

We should host the Australian Open. Or whatever the fock match they were having. 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Hell, the US let in more than 2 million unvaccinated people last year alone. And shipped them across the country for all to share. 

We should host the Australian Open. Or whatever the fock match they were having. 

September we have the U.S. Open

22 minutes ago, edjr said:

September we have the U.S. Open

Awesome. It should be renamed to the Unvaccinated If You Want Open. 

Naomi Owokea lost to an unseeded player :lol:

On 1/15/2022 at 11:20 AM, edjr said:

I am looking forward to spready covid cheer at the Celtics game tonight, for all to hear.

I wish I had remembered this. I wasn't feeling well and went to the Celtics. I ended up testing positive the next day. :first: 

On 1/21/2022 at 8:19 AM, edjr said:

Naomi Owokea lost to an unseeded player :lol:

Lost in 1st round :overhead: