Big Guy

Tiffany ~ I think she's alone now

12 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Got free tickets in the front row so took gf back about 3 years ago and we saw Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.  Debbie Gibson was hot.  Tiffany was just ok but she's gone downhill a lot more in the last three years.

There’s a reason those tickets were free…

1 minute ago, Old School said:

There’s a reason those tickets were free…

Yea my aunt and uncles granddaughters didn't want to go.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

If you ever want to do something nice for somebody, I've got this cousin that would be thrilled to meet a guy like you.

Listening???

That is tragic......

However I'd love to see the Senior Year High School pic of the Geeks, side by side of them today.  Like a Before and After. 

Who's first?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

That is tragic......

However I'd love to see the Senior Year High School pic of the Geeks, side by side of them today.  Like a Before and After. 

Who's first?  

You first. 

She may have completely let herself go and Gibson wins the "who's hotter now" contest, but Tiffany won the "who's Playboy spread was hotter" contest.    Wow, I had forgotten what a nice rack she's got.     Sorry, can't figure out how to link pics here.     Google it yourself.     You won't be disappointed.   

4 hours ago, Masshole said:

She may have completely let herself go and Gibson wins the "who's hotter now" contest, but Tiffany won the "who's Playboy spread was hotter" contest.    Wow, I had forgotten what a nice rack she's got.     Sorry, can't figure out how to link pics here.     Google it yourself.     You won't be disappointed.   

Agreed.  Plus her Playboy spread basically screamed "I think I'm a wh0re now (because I need the cash)". :banana: