Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

America's most unlivable cities.

Jeez, New York City is really fighting hard for that honor. They are trying to model themselves after LA, San Francisco, and Pilthadelphia. :lol:

Manhattan DA: 'I don't understand the pushback' to lighter punishment for violent criminals

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg appeared with Rev. Al Sharpton Saturday at the National Action Network Rally in New York to talk about his plans to reduce incarceration through lowered prison sentences and fewer arrests.

"We said we were going to marry fairness and safety, and we laid out a specific plan," Bragg declared. "We put it on the website. We put it in print. And this week, after Jan. 1, we got down to work, and we are doing what we said we would do."

Bragg has announced that he will not seek jail time for a variety of offenses, following a path of other progressive prosecutors in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Philadelphia, among others.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/manhattan-da-alvin-bragg-pushback-lighter-punishment-violent-criminals

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Soros funded DA?

No doubt. That dude wants to destroy the country then go retire in some remote part of the world. Or maybe he is just working remotely anyway and destroying from afar. 

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Soros funded DA?

Yes. Harvard educated. They are all the same. Indoctrinated 

So what the deal with Soros?  He looks old as fock and he's white.  Why does he hate the USA so much?  How did he become so wealthy in this country that he despises? 

I'm masturbating in this thread.  It might take me a while.  If you could post pics from the Gateway Pundit it might help.

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I'm masturbating in this thread.  It might take me a while.  If you could post pics from the Gateway Pundit it might help.

Will pics from your mom's Only Fans page work?

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Will pics from your mom's Only Fans page work?

You leave my mom out of this!  You guys are so focking immature!

16 minutes ago, DonS said:

So what the deal with Soros?  He looks old as fock and he's white.  Why does he hate the USA so much?  How did he become so wealthy in this country that he despises? 

He's not white.

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

NY has taken the title of Chocolate City from DC.

The new mayor made his brother a deputy commissioner in the police department. He hasn’t been a cop for over 10 years, never rose above Sgt. I told everyone not to expect much from Adams. But he most likely can’t be worse than Deblasio. 

I wouldn't doubt if one day NYC ends up a barren Detroitesque city. Maybe simply a homeless haven like san fran? :dunno:

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I wouldn't doubt if one day NYC ends up a barren Detroitesque city. Maybe simply a homeless haven like san fran? :dunno:

the left wants to turn America into Haiti.  The snag in that plan is that America has an incredible amount of natural resource wealth.  If you destroy America's police and military and turn its cities into crapholes, someone WILL invade and just take it (unlike Haiti). 

ANY town in the southeastern region of our nation-humidity is horrible, they're so dumb that they believe they are better off than most Americans-but keep telling them that so they don't invade us with their stupidity. The SE of our nation is a joke, the people that live there are 1/2 as educated as normal people in our nation and trump knows that, he caters to the morons, they're dumb enough to believe him and his liars.

22 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Why would someone look at the results from LA, SF, and Philly and think this is a good idea?

Because he had a D next to his name. And it’s not low this guy wasn’t laying out his plans beforehand. The idiots in Manhattan didn’t bother to listen. The D was good enough and OMB was in the ballot and he had an R. 

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

ANY town in the southeastern region of our nation-humidity is horrible, they're so dumb that they believe they are better off than most Americans-but keep telling them that so they don't invade us with their stupidity. The SE of our nation is a joke, the people that live there are 1/2 as educated as normal people in our nation and trump knows that, he caters to the morons, they're dumb enough to believe him and his liars.

AOC is pretty smart.  Maxine Waters too. 

6 hours ago, fandandy said:

You leave my mom out of this!  You guys are so focking immature!

Do u even know what’s wrong with u?

34 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Wow, this is super racist considering the majority of black people live in the SE.

53 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

TDS at it's best.

I sincerely hope you are just a troll. Otherwise, your life isn't worth living. Oh hell, even if you are a troll that's bad enough to oft yourself and save yourself future heartache.

The dumbest part of the country changes frequently. It follows huskyhater to the bowling alley, the shopping mall, the grocery store, and back home again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The dumbest part of the country changes frequently. It follows huskyhater to the bowling alley, the shopping mall, the grocery store, and back home again.

In a shopping cart built just for twos.

9 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Wow you are a complete moron. I would much rather live there than a Lib ship hole like SF or NY. 

21 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Don’t you live in the Pacific Northwest? Amd you’re talking shite about the southeast? Please. You live in the land of purple haired freaks and nose rings. And Portland is filthy and full of scumbags. 

On 1/8/2022 at 1:34 PM, fandandy said:

woka woka woka

Wow, three in a row.  The triggered trifecta. Impressive. 

22 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because he had a D next to his name. And it’s not low this guy wasn’t laying out his plans beforehand. The idiots in Manhattan didn’t bother to listen. The D was good enough and OMB was in the ballot and he had an R. 

I get that, but I mean from the DAs perspective. Like, how can you not reevaluate? The evidence is there.

3 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I get that, but I mean from the DAs perspective. Like, how can you not reevaluate? The evidence is there.

He’s a Soros guy and an ideologue. It’s like trying to get Muslims to condemn terrorism. Very few will. 

I just read that Raleigh and Charlotte are two of the 5 fastest growing cities in America.  We are growing like crazy, housing prices are insane, new developments everywhere, traffic is getting crazy.  I FOCKING HATE IT.   No offense but take your New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania  azz back home....stop moving here and bringing your political beliefs and votes.   Our current mayor is some ultra liberal woman from Boston.   I just saw my first "tent city" off of the highway not long ago.  

These two things are NOT mutually exclusive.  

GO HOME, STAY WHERE YOU ARE.  WE DONT WANT YOU.  

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I just read that Raleigh and Charlotte are two of the 5 fastest growing cities in America.  We are growing like crazy, housing prices are insane, new developments everywhere, traffic is getting crazy.  I FOCKING HATE IT.   No offense but take your New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania  azz back home....stop moving here and bringing your political beliefs and votes.   Our current mayor is some ultra liberal woman from Boston.   I just saw my first "tent city" off of the highway not long ago.  

These two things are NOT mutually exclusive.  

GO HOME, STAY WHERE YOU ARE.  WE DONT WANT YOU.  

Liberals live to be hated by smart people. It is their sole purpose in life to live with hatred deep inside of themselves and push it on others.

They are so focking stupid.

Anyone ever notice how ALL these liberals are against incarcerating criminals no matter what they did. They excuse them, say they’re good ppl, and how they shouldn’t be in prison at all. People who looted, injured/killed ppl, set buildings on fire, tried killing cops, etc are all fine. They’re even defended. Yet, they’re dead set on having the Capitol rioters locked up and have the key thrown away. Despite the fact no weapons were taken inside, No ppl (besides one of the protesters) were injured/killed, and they peacefully left with the members of congress being able to return back to work a little later. This shows just how bat Sh1t crazy these retards are. Which is why I say if you agree with them and align yourselves with them you are actually an enemy of America 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

We all know this retard is purposely trolling. He’s probably living in his mothers basement, has back acne, chin beard, and claims how he “knows more than others and does his research” when in reality he just googles whatever he can find that aligns with his views. This is the type of retard who would start a fight with someone, get his ass beat, then claim he won and go on to try and get the guy arrested. Basically, a pu$$y. That’s what this guy is and should not be taken seriously 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Liberalism is a million times more deadly than Covid. 

And like AIDS it primarily impacts the gheys. 

I love in the country.  I stay in the country.  The town nearest me is relatively wealthy and overwhelmingly white.  Anyone with the financial capability who chooses to live elsewhere needs to STFU.  I think you are an idiot.  

The melting pot was a bad idea.

Never been successfully tried in the history of humanity but somehow this incompetent government can figure it out.  That is laughable.