Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Cowboys at Eagles: Discussion

Gardner Minshew to start at QB

Inactives

Cowboys: CB: Trevon Diggs, QB Will Grier, RB Tony Pollard, WR Simi Fehoko, DT Quinton Bohanna

Eagles: QB Jalen Hurts, CB Darius Slay, CB Steven Nelson, RB Miles Sanders, S Anthony Harris, OL Lane Johnson, OL Landon Dickerson, DE Josh Sweat, DE Derek Barnett, DT Javon Hargrave

they definitely do.

first round matchup is likely AZ if they lose.

If they win and eithr TB or LA lose it could be san fran or philly

youd be dumb not to want one of those matchups.

I'm just gonna correct myself here.  the odds of playing philly or San Fran is low.  but the Cowboys need to win for either of these scenarios to be possible.

if the rams or Tampa lose my understanding is that the Cowboys will jump them in the standings if they win this week.

personally I think the cards are the first round opponent to avoid and the Cowboys need to win to avoid them.

If they lose they are playing the cards or the rams.

Dak 12 td passes in his last three games , Lamb as zero td rec.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Dak 12 td passes in his last three games , Lamb as zero td rec.  

I'm a Lamb investor in dynasty.  I don't like what I've seen from him.  He seems to take a lot of plays off.  That has to bleed into his overall production.

What do you guys think about Zeke? His best days behind him. Or just a rough year between his health and Oline production.

I didn’t see any improvement from last season based on avg points per game. Last season excuse was not having Dak most of last season, and yet with Dak this season his avg per game was the same.  

I think he’s on the decline. 

13 hours ago, Kopy said:

What do you guys think about Zeke? His best days behind him. Or just a rough year between his health and Oline production.

he looked ok today.

the real concern is that this offense may end up being a timeshare from a fantasy perspective.

I honestly think Dallas needs help elsewhere in the lineup.   the smart move is to trade one of their RB's away to get that help.

whether it happens remains to be seen.    Teams have a tendency not to trade away depth at the position unless they absolutely have to.  and with Pollard on a team friendly contract, there is no rush.