Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chargers at Raiders: SNF Discussion

Last regular season game of the 2021 season!

Inactives

Chargers: DL Joe Gaziano, QB Easton Stick, OL Senio Kelemete, FB Gabe Nabers, RB Larry Rountree III

Raiders: DE Carl Nassib, CB Amik Robertson, LB Patrick Onwuasor, G Jordan Simmons, OT Jackson Barton, TE Nick Bowers, DT Damion Square

Lol it would be awesome if they tie. 

37 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

TEN - bye

Steelers at Chiefs

LV/LA winner at Bills

Patriots at Bengals

I think.

Not quite - if the Raiders win I believe they would be the #5 seed and face the Bengals.

Chargers need to get Herbert some wr's next year preferably sombody with some deep speed a tyreek hill type player

42 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Chargers need to get Herbert some wr's next year preferably sombody with some deep speed a tyreek hill type player

They already have Keenan, Mike Williams, a speedster in Guyton, and a young guy in Palmer that can get open anytime he wants.  Herbert just isn't as good as his hype.

15 minutes ago, nobody said:

They already have Keenan, Mike Williams, a speedster in Guyton, and a young guy in Palmer that can get open anytime he wants.  Herbert just isn't as good as his hype.

Not impressed with williams and Allen...one thing I know for sure is they need a tight end ....who caught that long deep ball few weeks ago ???

Guyton caught one a couple of weeks ago if you're talking about the one Herbert threw like 60 yards in the air.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Guyton caught one a couple of weeks ago if you're talking about the one Herbert threw like 60 yards in the air.

Yes I wanna see more 

59 minutes ago, nobody said:

Would that be his 26 points per game ff avg his first two seasons hype? 

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

I agree with you , I think they could use a upgrade at wr, and they need to replace Cook.  

A healthy Gallup would have taken care of it.   

Whew if Palmer just decided not to brace his fall, he'll get that second foot down.

Easily a catch.  Chargers are like the AFC version of the Saints.  Refs always seem to error in the other team's favor.

I notice Staley has shied away from the go-for-it mentality.  He kicked several FGs inside the 5 against Denver last week, and this is a spot I think he goes for two and the win after that TD. 

Maybe because the tie gets them in?

If you're ever playing safety in the NFL and the offense goes to the line against a 6 man his and the QB says, "we're good.  We're good!" As soon as that ball is snapped make sure you attack the line of scrimmage.  It's a god damned run.

Let's see what the Raiders defense has left after that game tying drive.

Mike Williams can barely catch with 2 hands.  I get he's hand fighting, but get two hands on the ball.

You could play for the tie at this point.  Just come out and run clock.  If you get in FG great.  Who cares?

Raiders are going to end up kicking a FG.  If they miss it, it's going to be a tie.