Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chargers at Raiders: SNF Discussion

26 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Chargers take a time out? WTF?

Wasn't able to see or hear the end of the game. R U saying the Chargers didn't take a time out to try & ice Carlson ?

33 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Wasn't able to see or hear the end of the game. R U saying the Chargers didn't take a time out to try & ice Carlson ?

No, they took a timeout right before Jacobs' last run. It changed the strategy a bit.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mike FF Today said:

Chargers take a time out? WTF?

the only explanation i can think of is if they felt they had the wrong personell on the field or the wrong play call.

obviously if they stop them its a very tough FG to make from that distance

They called the TO with 4 seconds left on the play clock so not that big of a deal.  

I can't say for sure, but I thought I saw the coach say something like, "Who do we play if we tie?" and then his eyes got really big and he started running around like crazy trying to get the kicker on the field.

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I can't say for sure, but I thought I saw the coach say something like, "Who do we play if we tie?" and then his eyes got really big and he started running around like crazy trying to get the kicker on the field.

I thought he said "How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?" 

• Haha 1