JustinCharge

***happy football day super wild card weekend***

It feels like the Chiefs start every playoff game slow or are getting blown out and then they often rally late.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Raiders fans have decades long PTSD when it come refs. It doesn’t take much to get them to say refs suck.  

Browns have it too...and for qbs lol

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The first division eliminated from the playoffs was the NFC east. 

The chargers were the last team eliminated in the regular season.  Worse. 

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

I took the squeelers + 13.5. Im winning easily...still hate them

KC is gonna cover. Easily

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Pitt will get a garbage td to make that not happen.

Nah, KC is going to blow them out 

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Pisspuke is a 4th quarter team...

Starters won't be on the field in the 4th quarter 

the broncos, patriots and steelers hog about 50% of all AFC titles in existence. 

This will be the third consecutive year that neither the steelers, patriots nor broncos will appear in the AFC title game.  The last time that happened was from 80, 81, 82 & 83.  That was also the only time they were absent for 4 consecutive years. 

79 steelers 27, oilers 13

80 raiders 34, chargers 27

81 bengals 27, chargers 7

82 dolphins 14, jets 0

83 raiders 30, seahawks 14

84 dolphins 45, steelers 28

Sure glad we added those 7th teams.  First Eagles, now Steelers. Quality football.  Bummer they didn't let Jacksonville in. :rolleyes: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Sure glad we added those 7th teams.  First Eagles, now Steelers. Quality football.  Bummer they didn't let Jacksonville in. :rolleyes: 

Yup. This “super” WC round was a bust. Two ok games so far.  Nothing special. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

And The Browns too.

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I agree. The 17th game is stupid too.

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All those pre snap penalties they committed were wrong? Gregory tackling a blocker was wrong? I hate the refs more than anyone, but this wasn’t a game they ruined. 

Yeah i don't get it.   Most all those calls were obvious pre snap or like you said knucklehead tackling a blocker.  

Said it before, this time ofj year you (generally) are what you are...........and this Cowboys team was a pig w/lipstick. And there's plenty of blame to go around for everyone - hopefully this wakes the powers that be up, and it gets addressed. 

* Stop w/the officiating. Yes we get jobbed sometimes but we didn't lose last night bcoz of them. When you're the most penalized team in the league, you have to look in the mirror. 

* Turns out Zeke played with a torn pcl.... and? The dude  has been inexplosive and a non-threat for years now. And to think, he's scheduled to make near $20m a year the next 2 years... :rolleyes:

* Dak runs for a td and game ending 20 yarder........but hey, let's not make his legs an integral part of the regular offense - that would make too much sense. :rolleyes:

* Does every team we play have multiple shut down cbs? They must, cuz we can never seem to get anyone open. 

* Not that the above matters, Dak would miss them anyway I guess. 

* Ok now the real meat of the matter, the single most glaring problem this team has is OL.. SF dominated and disrupted Dak all night long and only ever rushed 4. We have the worst C and LG in the biz.......and Tyron I love u, you're prolly headed to Canton - but it's time for you to go sir. 

* $40m qb, $15m rb, $20m wr, $200m in the OL - and can't move the ball........ nice going Jerry. 

* And speaking of Jerry - what dumbass owner builds his multi-billion $ shrine and doesn' t make it run North/South? Let's have sun affect play in our own closed roof house. :doh:

Props to SF, they were the better team and took it to us. Hope Bosa is ok, never wish harm on player - like to see him play next week. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

* And speaking of Jerry - what dumbass owner builds his multi-billion $ shrine and doesn' t make it run North/South? Let's have sun affect play in our own closed roof house. :doh:

I thought the same thing when that happened.  :lol:

10 hours ago, DonS said:

I thought the same thing when that happened.  :lol:

Oh yeah and let’s build this super jumbotron that causes a do-over on a punt 

What's the playoff record for 3 and outs to start a game? 

Edit: on the bright side that wasn't a 3 and out  :lol: