JustinCharge

***happy football day super wild card weekend***

I'm glad we have people over so I don't feel compelled to post during this embarrassment.  :mellow:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I'm glad we have people over so I don't feel compelled to post during this embarrassment.  :mellow:

How ‘bout them Suns?

Stafford) 6/9 passing, 93 yds, 1 TD, 6 rush yds, 1 rush TD, Rating 137.7

Murray) 7/17 passing, 28 yds, 2 INT's, -1 rush yds, Rating 9.3

Ouch

I understand pro bowl means close to nothing but Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray are pro bowlers.  Josh Allen is not.

If Allen played like Murray he would  be getting buried.  I don't hear Kyler getting that much heat.   Not for how utterly pathetic he played.  

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I understand pro bowl means close to nothing but Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray are pro bowlers.  Josh Allen is not.

If Allen played like Murray he would  be getting buried.  I don't hear Kyler getting that much heat.   Not for how utterly pathetic he played.  

He was terrified and it was obvious.

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Part of it is when they do the Pro Bowl voting as they do it pretty much mid-season.  At that point both ARI and BAL were playing well. This was before ARI went on their slide and Lamar Jackson started sucking and was out for 3 or 4 games.

Oh, and the other part is reverse discrimination. :ninja: