Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Bare Shelves Biden

10 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Hoping your country fails so your preferred political party wins an election. God forbid things get better under a Democrat. A true patriot, indeed.

Sometimes an addict needs to hit rock bottom to realize they haven't been doing things the right way. In this case, the liberal voters.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Sometimes an addict needs to hit rock bottom to realize they haven't been doing things the right way. In this case, the liberal voters.

The problem is those people are just like you, just on the other side. They were hoping the country would fail under Trump. You're all the same. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

The problem is those people are just like you, just on the other side. They were hoping the country would fail under Trump. You're all the same. 

The difference is Trump was a great president. No one thinks creepy joe can be one.

Also, the left has never been so retarded than it is these days. Say what you want, but the liberal voters are lost and need serious help to wake the fock up.

54 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Hoping your country fails so your preferred political party wins an election. God forbid things get better under a Democrat. A true patriot, indeed.

It's only 9 or 10 months away. How much more damage you think they can do? 

7 hours ago, Horseman said:

It's only 9 or 10 months away. How much more damage you think they can do? 

Plenty. But thankfully there are cracks appearing whereby they are coming back to sanity and restoring small pieces of the Trump policies. It might be true that they have focked things up enough where they are hesitant to fock them up further.

10 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Utilit99 is an idiot who thinks political parties are like rooting for the Ravens or Steelers.

I wasn't a fan of Trump but I didn't hope he failed...I mean geez. People who do want the President to fail are dumb

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

The sooner we hit rock bottom the sooner the idiot independents who voted for this fool will realize they made a mistake. I don't want the country to fail. I just know we won't be successful under this moron.

23 hours ago, MDC said:

Early in the pandemic paper products and cleaning supplies like Ajax were totally out. These days it’s random weird stuff like the grocery store hasn’t had bone in chicken breasts for 2 weeks. It’s a minor inconvenience. 

It's stuff like this that makes you the board freak.

• Like 1

Impact hasn't been too bad in West Michigan. I can't remember what it was, but I know I couldn't get an item a couple of weeks ago that was on the shopping list.

Strangely the shelves that are most bare are the pet supplies. Cat food shelves are at like 50% of the bigger name foods.  Hasn't made my cats happy at all, cause I get what's available and their diet keeps changing. I expect a cat uprising any day now.  :unsure:

Chicken wings are impossible to find. For pizza night last week the price of wings was “market price”. Like it’s lobster. And they sucked. 14 bucks for 8.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Chicken wings are impossible to find. For pizza night last week the price of wings was “market price”. Like it’s lobster. And they sucked. 14 bucks for 8.  

Market price wings!!!!  WTF.  

As an aside...my coworker has a full chicken coop, make me an offer.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Market price wings!!!!  WTF.  

As an aside...my coworker has a full chicken coop, make me an offer.

Ha! We call them Buffalo wings here in southern New York. Hope that’s ok with the western NY gang. 

23 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It's stuff like this that makes you the board freak.

Forget what forearm you’re on? :D 

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha! We call them Buffalo wings here in southern New York. Hope that’s ok with the western NY gang. 

Just call them "boxes". 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Just call them "boxes". 

Of course. Only goobers call them squares.