JustinCharge

they found a time traveler on the internet?!

This is a fascinating youtube video. the truth is the youtube channel is probably lying about these claims tho.

Some guy named Willie2024 started posting on forums in 2008.  He outright nails a bunch of future things.  In one post, he says Steven Hawking dies in 2018 and a pandemic strikes shortly thereafter.  Both were correct.  And he gets a bunch of other future events correct as well.

If I could time-travel one time, it would be to go back to 20 minutes ago and tell myself not to watch that video.

• Haha 4

Lol.. I like how the OP says it’s probably fake as if maybe there’s some guy that can predict the future and has chosen to spend his time making YouTube videos

I call bullshat.   Obviously a time traveler would have been posting here, not on some other random message bored.  :nono:

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

This is a fascinating youtube video. the truth is the youtube channel is probably lying about these claims tho.

Some guy named Willie2024 started posting on forums in 2008.  He outright nails a bunch of future things.  In one post, he says Steven Hawking dies in 2018 and a pandemic strikes shortly thereafter.  Both were correct.  And he gets a bunch of other future events correct as well.

thanks for sharing, I'll watch it later

Did this Willie2024 also predict that Chargers are the team of the decade? :shocking:

What is his hit/miss rate on future predictions when staked up against Alex Jones?

12 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

thanks for sharing, I'll watch it later

Or maybe you already watched it a week ago Friday?  :blink:

• Haha 1

Nostradumbass