Sign in to follow this  
MDC

The latest conservative cure for Covid

A tall hot glass of piss.

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.

Can we go back to horse dewormer? :cry: 

• Haha 1

People can be so amusing sometimes. 

I started posting on 4chan about a new cure, eating my sh!t.  I have been mailing bags of my own sh!t to alt right retards and charging hundreds.  Also Util99, thanks for the 10% tip.

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I started posting on 4chan about a new cure, eating my sh!t.  I have been mailing bags of my own sh!t to alt right retards and charging hundreds.  Also Util99, thanks for the 10% tip.

Sucks you had to spend the money to send it. Utilit99 would've met you for free to eat it. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Sucks you had to spend the money to send it. Utilit99 would've met you for free to eat it. 

He offered because he wanted it hot from my anus, but I thought that was a little creepy.

38 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He offered because he wanted it hot from my anus, but I thought that was a little creepy.

He would've just pulled on your crank like a soft serve ice cream machine

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Libs.  So triggered. 

Want me to piss in your mouth Timmah? 💦 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I didn't know Newbie was alt right.  A sh!t eater yes.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

A tall hot glass of piss.

Can we go back to horse dewormer? :cry: 

With the false liberal narrative that is COVID crumbling and in the absence of bored propagandist Tim Hack, deranged h0m0sexual MDC tries to deflect by painting some fringe weirdo as the bearer of a "conservative cure for COVID."  Fell on your face, once again.

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

With the false liberal narrative that is COVID crumbling and in the absence of bored propagandist Tim Hack, deranged h0m0sexual MDC tries to deflect by painting some fringe weirdo as the bearer of a "conservative cure for COVID."  Fell on your face, once again.

Thanks for your order of my sh!t.  I'll have it sent to you later today after I finish my enchiladas.

meh. probably works as good as the vaccine :dunno:

least it's not mandated and people losing jobs over it. bottoms up :cheers:

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Kopy said:

The new tik tok challenge kids.

"This will get 10s and 10s of views" 

• Sad 1

Lol… it’s hilarious that he tries to make this sound like it’s coming from the conservative party when it’s just one goofball. Meanwhile I can point to what actual politicians from the left have said and done that are absolutely bat crazy and they just eat it up.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Lol… it’s hilarious that he tries to make this sound like it’s coming from the conservative party when it’s just one goofball.

Isn’t that like basically every GC discussion?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Lol… it’s hilarious that he tries to make this sound like it’s coming from the conservative party when it’s just one goofball. Meanwhile I can point to what actual politicians from the left have said and done that are absolutely bat crazy and they just eat it up.

Let them have fun with this.  Don’t spoil their party.  🍾

It's spreading worse now in Michigan than it ever has.  I remember when this all began and we were being forced under threat of suspension of our liquor license to not allow anyone into the store who wasn't wearing a mask of some sort.  The numbers then pale in comparison to now and there are no such mandates to be found.  This nation's government is incompetent, top to bottom, left to right.  Both sides of the aisle can lick my white honky ass.  

If the global government was intelligent they would have provided all of humanity with large rocks and advised us to collectively crawl underneath them until we heard the safety sirens.

I'll stick to my horse paste.

54 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

This. Difference between the left and the right: the left believes bat Sh1t crazy stuff. The right, no matter what “side” they belong to, will question it and if it’s dumb they will say it’s dumb. 

On 1/12/2022 at 11:36 AM, GutterBoy said:

Thanks for your order of my sh!t.  I'll have it sent to you later today after I finish my enchiladas.

Boy that was real doozy. 

Leave it to mdc to want to talk about drinking pee. 

That's what liberals in philthadelphia think about on a daily basis.