Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Video Gamers question

Anyone play The Division 1 or 2?

What a great game...team based multiplayer...remember team fortress mod from quake??  Like a fps rpg...very cool...on sale as a package  in the playstation store..

The division has always looked good and gotten positive reviews, I am not sure why it has not been very popular. People like realistic shooters and loot based rpg's. The game should be more popular.

Destiny is also somewhat similar in that it is an fps rpg that you can team up with your friends. However, i just checked the player count and Destiny 2 has 100 times the people playing it compared to division. Why is Destiny so popular and Division not. I played through Destiny 1 and 2 along with some of the DLC and it is a good game, but not great game. There is no reason it should be 100 times more popular than The Division.

If we are recommending games .

Tropico 5 - great story, gameplay, economy, and is quite funny. I would recommend to almost anyone here that plays games.  Don't play the other tropico's, they are not as good.

Ultimate chicken horse - if you want to play a competitive multiplayer platform game where you try to kill the other people.

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

NERD ALERT!!!!!!!

Where are they at, lets go beat them up.

9 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

NERD ALERT!!!!!!!

How do you expect them to learn to shoot up a mall?

On 1/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, MTSkiBum said:

The division has always looked good and gotten positive reviews, I am not sure why it has not been very popular. People like realistic shooters and loot based rpg's. The game should be more popular.

Destiny is also somewhat similar in that it is an fps rpg that you can team up with your friends. However, i just checked the player count and Destiny 2 has 100 times the people playing it compared to division. Why is Destiny so popular and Division not. I played through Destiny 1 and 2 along with some of the DLC and it is a good game, but not great game. There is no reason it should be 100 times more popular than The Division.

If we are recommending games .

Tropico 5 - great story, gameplay, economy, and is quite funny. I would recommend to almost anyone here that plays games.  Don't play the other tropico's, they are not as good.

Ultimate chicken horse - if you want to play a competitive multiplayer platform game where you try to kill the other people.

Any of the Tropicos are fun..good call!!