Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

The worst shot of alcohol you've ever had.

Some years back.while hanging with friends in an Annapolis bar, we were all a good ways into drinking and one of the guys thought it would be fun to have a prarie fire shot. I didn't know what it was at the time. Two people in our group had it before and quickly bowed out. So a few of us each got one. 

It ended up that it's tequila with tobasco in it. If I hadn't been half drunk I don't know if it would have gone down. But I was and it did.

You all should try one. :D

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Some years back.while hanging with friends in an Annapolis bar, we were all a good ways into drinking and one of the guys thought it would be fun to have a prarie fire shot. I didn't know what it was at the time. Two people in our group had it before and quickly bowed out. So a few of us each got one. 

It ended up that it's tequila with tobasco in it. If I hadn't been half drunk I don't know if it would have gone down. But I was and it did.

Sounds good to me and would have been all in.

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

tequila

I bought my brother in law a 250 dollar bottle of tequila from a local distillery in El Paso this winter for Christmas.

I am not an expert in hard alcohols, however it was possibly the smoothest I have ever tasted. It was easy to sip cold, not even over ice and I say that as someone that has a general distaste for drinking hard alcohol without mixers.

There are some good tequila out there, but probably not in New York.

6 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

We use to buy that all the time for friends birthdays and we wasn't being nice.

Did you light them on fire 🔥 

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yes at times.

Me too. When I was 17. I might be able to puke just thinking about it right now

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Me too. When I was 17. I might be able to puke just thinking about it right now

Yea just feels like fire going down your throat.

18 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea just feels like fire going down your throat.

Feels like fire coming back up too. Lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Had it but it was 151 with Tabasco. Fock that sh!t!

28 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Did you light them on fire 🔥 

We were doing that one night. Lighting it on fire in a spoon with the lights off slowly drinking it. The next day this girl that was with us had a big blister on her lip. Oops.

51 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Bacardi 151

My answer too.  Used to know a bartender who would give a group of drinkers a free round of shots ,the catch being one was Bacardi 151.   I only drew the 151 once, but that was enough.

Prairie fire isn't bad.

Worst was either cement mixer (Bailey's followed by lime juice) or a bar rag shot (squeeze the bar rag into a shot glass, mine tasted like puke and soap)

tequila (upside down margaritas) in college.  This girl who was a heavy drinker was trying to outdrink me.  I haven't drank tequila since.

I’ve had plenty of different versions of grain alcohol over the years. European friends give me bottles of Raki all the time (homemade 200 proof). 

Once in southern Mississippi me and a group of guys were out drinking and a female bartender (she had a gut and a mustache so let’s not ask can size) asked if we wanted a shot of pure 200 proof alcohol- only me and one other said yes. (Did I say she wore a taser ?) we had to sign a waiver. 
I guess it was a thing because she left the bar with the shots and met us in middle of the place. - remember we have already been drinking kinda hard. - she handed us the shots and she held on to our free hands in case we fell. We both did the shot and I know my knees buckle but with her help neither of us fell. 

The deal was survive the shot and don’t puke - rest of night drinks on the house. 

Irish car bomb. You have about two seconds to drink it before it turns into toxic swamp water. 

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

Uzo is the worst shiit ever

46 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

I’ve had plenty of different versions of grain alcohol over the years. European friends give me bottles of Raki all the time (homemade 200 proof). 

Once in southern Mississippi me and a group of guys were out drinking and a female bartender (she had a gut and a mustache so let’s not ask can size) asked if we wanted a shot of pure 200 proof alcohol- only me and one other said yes. (Did I say she wore a taser ?) we had to sign a waiver. 
I guess it was a thing because she left the bar with the shots and met us in middle of the place. - remember we have already been drinking kinda hard. - she handed us the shots and she held on to our free hands in case we fell. We both did the shot and I know my knees buckle but with her help neither of us fell. 

The deal was survive the shot and don’t puke - rest of night drinks on the house. 

It is very difficult to find 200 proof alcohol, but you can order it from the below site.

https://culinarysolvent.com/collections/food-grade-ethanol-quarts

44 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

It is very difficult to find 200 proof alcohol, but you can order it from the below site.

https://culinarysolvent.com/collections/food-grade-ethanol-quarts

You can get 190 proof everclear pretty easily. Same death sentence in a bottle. 

College parties. Get a big trash can. Line it with plastic lawn bags. Dump a few bottles of everclear in it. Add other liquors, fruit juices, and fruit. Pass out the cups. 

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You can get 190 proof everclear pretty easily. Same death sentence in a bottle. 

College parties. Get a big trash can. Line it with plastic lawn bags. Dump a few bottles of everclear in it. Add other liquors, fruit juices, and fruit. Pass out the cups. 

When I was in high school, I visited my brother in college and they did this in the dorms. I blacked out.

39 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

When I was in high school, I visited my brother in college and they did this in the dorms. I blacked out.

No doubt. That shlt is nothing to mess with.

2 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Ever clear 190 and tobasco in a shot. A desert fart. No problem on my end. Most blew chunks. 

Worst that got me close, a Smokers Cough. Jagermeister and a small pack of mayonnaise. 

2 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Yo when I said neither of us fell down I didn’t mean neither blacked out. We both did. Crazy feeling. 

3 Wise Men

1/3  Jack Daniels

1/3 Jim Beam

1/3 Jose Quervo

DISGUSTING!!

I mean I have done a shot of everclear when I was young because - young and dumb.  

Outside of that maybe Toro Tequila.  A buddy for some reason always brought a bottle of that crap with him drinking.  So unfortunately I have had more than one.  It is just really cheap Tequila.  

11 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Uzo is the worst shiit ever

This

Cement mixer :puke:

How about Motor Oil? (Never tried)

1 ounce Jagermeisteer Herbal Liqueur
1/2 ounce Peppermint Schnapps
1/2 ounce Goldschlager Cinnamon Schnapps
1/2 ounce Malibu Coconut Rum

On 1/12/2022 at 7:46 PM, Utilit99 said:

We were doing that one night. Lighting it on fire in a spoon with the lights off slowly drinking it. The next day this girl that was with us had a big blister on her lip. Oops.

That was herpes. 

Fire shots was her cover

All the hipster bartenders tried to make "Frenette"

sp?   A thing. God, it's awful. Makes Jaeger taste good by comparison.