Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How NFL fans order a beer

• Like 1

They definitely nailed the Labatt's Blue. Sh1t.  Now I need to see if the local stores even carry it out here. :cheers:

5 hours ago, DonS said:

They definitely nailed the Labatt's Blue. Sh1t.  Now I need to see if the local stores even carry it out here. :cheers:

Most can't admit it's pretty accurate.

Anyone who starts their beer order with "I'll do..." should get a axe to the focking skull.  You don't "do" a beer you sally.

20 minutes ago, edjr said:

Most can't admit it's pretty accurate.

If so they've never been to a game in Orchard Park.  It's mediocre beer to be sure, but it's part of the gameday experience.  Too bad Mighty Taco doesn't deliver to the PNW to really make it feel like a game at the Ralph (i know it's now Highmark, but it will always be Ralph Wilson Stadium in my heart ♥️

Surprised folks aren't trying to get this video taken down since they use the time honored SF = Ghey stereotype. 🏳️‍🌈

On 1/13/2022 at 9:07 AM, DonS said:

Total Wine website said their nearby store had Labatt Blue available.  When I got there I was greeted by an empty shelf.  Thanks a lot Biden. :mad: #bareshelvesbiden 

I had to settle for a 12pk of Molson Canadian so that I didn't leave empty handed, though I do feel empty inside. 🍁

31 minutes ago, DonS said:

Total Wine website said their nearby store had Labatt Blue available.  When I got there I was greeted by an empty shelf.  Thanks a lot Biden. :mad: #bareshelvesbiden 

I had to settle for a 12pk of Molson Canadian so that I didn't leave empty handed, though I do feel empty inside. 🍁

Kokanee is better than both those.

46 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Kokanee is better than both those.

They did have Kokanee as well as Moosehead.  Never tailgated with those back home, though, so went with the nostalgia fallback.    In the grand  scheme of things they're all pretty meh.