Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Your Current Pets Name

Deckard - Domestic short-hair cat.(Named after Rick Deckard in Blade Runner)

Leelu - Scottish Fold(Named after Leelu in The Fifth Element)

"Yer mom".  She also answers to "b1tch", "slut", "kvnt", and "wh0re" though.

Seriously though... Our kelpie is named "Maeby" after the daughter on "Arrested Development".  When we were considering adopting her I asked my wife if she thought she was the one and she said "maybe".  BOOM!  We knew that would be her name since our whole family likes AD. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Deckard - Domestic short-hair cat.(Named after Rick Deckard in Blade Runner)

Leelu - Scottish Fold(Named after Leelu in The Fifth Element)

Nice. :thumbsup:

Molly - Domestic Short Hair cat  - 5 years old

Ernie - Domestic short hair  3 Years old

Lucy  - Domestic long hair   6 months old

Archie - Mix, some border collie etc....8 months old

Eta:  all rescues.  Look at me. Im awesome 

Selena - 12 year old grey Hispanic cat

Chevy - 10 year old catahoula

kiera - 9 year old tabby cat

Ellie - 6 year old red lab

Salem - 3 year old black cat

Waiting for the oldest cat to die so I can get a bengal cat to train for taking out on hikes and stuff 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Waiting for the oldest cat to die so I can get a bengal cat to train for taking out on hikes and stuff 

What's a hispanic cat?  Does it like tacos or something? 

• Like 2

Moose - Small terrier Jack Russel style mutt painted like a cow.  Super bright and an awesome dog.

Cosmo - Pure white male cat.  Big cat.  Coolest cat in the world.

They love each other like brothers.

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

It mows his lawn.

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

It keeps going into it's neighbors yard by climbing over the fence and steals the neighbor cat's job. 

Hugo - hound mutt

My wife has a cat and my stepdaughter has a hamster. I just call them Kitty and Hamstard.

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

I swear she came from Mexico but in reality it was just San Antonio. But she rolls her meows like a Mexican rolls their R’s. That’s why I call her a Mexican kitty :lol: 

• Haha 1

Barrett- 9 month old Black Lab/Great Pyrenees 

Stella - 2 year old Jack Russell mix

Dave - 2 year old Jack Russell mix

42 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I like Salem for a black cat. I had one named VooDoo. 

Cats - Cleocatra and Mrs. Fuzzywinks.

They’re not really my cats. They belong to Gloria. When she left me she asked if I could hold onto them for a while until she gets settled.

That was 3 years ago. :cry: 

5 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

He’s a pretty cool cat. He acts like a dog. We take him outside with the dogs and he hangs out. Comes inside when I call him. Wife loves it cause when she gets out in the yard to do some gardening she will let him out and he hangs out there chasing butterflies and whatnot 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

He’s a pretty cool cat. He acts like a dog. We take him outside with the dogs and he hangs out. Comes inside when I call him. Wife loves it cause when she gets out in the yard to do some gardening she will let him out and he hangs out there chasing butterflies and whatnot 

Cool. Voodoo loved being outside too. He was a scrapper. Got into many a fights. A dog got a hold of him once and he needed stitches on his kneck. Vet says “ Most of his front claws and back are missing. Whatever he got into it with is in worst shape.

Bosley (aka Fosley) - 6 month old tabby cat.  My 3 year old named him and likes to switch between the two names.  I have no idea why.

45 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Years ago we had a black cat we named Stealth. 

30 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Cool. Voodoo loved being outside too. He was a scrapper. Got into many a fights. A dog got a hold of him once and he needed stitches on his kneck. Vet says “ Most of his front claws and back are missing. Whatever he got into it with is in worst shape.

Damn. This one hasn’t gotten into any fights. He’d prob have more of a chance fighting a deer than a dog where I’m at. Deer just come in our back yard all the time and eat our plants which pisses my wife off. Did have a black cat growing up at legit had 9 lives. Got hit by car twice, attacked by pack of dogs, had his tail closed in my exs car door and had to have it cut off, got electrocuted, etc. Focker died of old age though :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Hugo - hound mutt

My wife has a cat and my stepdaughter has a hamster. I just call them Kitty and Hamstard.

You guys have been married for a while right?  Seems odd to thing of pets as "hers" and "mine."  :dunno: 

58 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

We've got a black cat, Ninja, looks like a Maine Coon (big cat breed, about 20 pounds).  He is like you describe, loves to go outdoors, really easy to get back inside.  We can't let him out on his own because our neighbor doesn't have outdoor cats, it has "coyote food."  He sleeps up against me most nights.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

You guys have been married for a while right?  Seems odd to thing of pets as "hers" and "mine."  :dunno: 

We've got a black cat, Ninja, looks like a Maine Coon (big cat breed, about 20 pounds).  He is like you describe, loves to go outdoors, really easy to get back inside.  We can't let him out on his own because our neighbor doesn't have outdoor cats, it has "coyote food."  He sleeps up against me most nights.

I usually can leave my cat out there for a while. Been more than once my wife forgot he was out there and left him for hours at a time. He’s good about not wandering off too far and thankfully I haven’t seen any coyotes. Would have more things like wildcats that might get him 

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’m half joking. My wife is a cat person and I’m a dog person. I never change the litter box. She never walks the dog. It’s more of a 60/40 thing. 

She is much sweeter on our new doggo than the old one which warms my heart. :wub: 

Edit: Our cat is black too.

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Dude is either trying to steal my password, or steal my dog.  Either way, fock off.

your burner account name on the forums should always be name of your first pet + name of the street you grew up on (or nearest cross street that was not a number)

ex: mittens victoria

Just now, MDC said:

I’m half joking. My wife is a cat person and I’m a dog person. I never change the litter box. She never walks the dog. It’s more of a 60/40 thing. 

She is much sweeter on our new doggo than the old one which warms my heart. :wub: 

My wife cleans the litter boxes and walks the dogs. Also does the housework and gardening. I found myself a damn dime piece. Cause girls nowadays can’t cook, clean, garden, sew, take care of animals, etc. My wife does all that. All while having a good paying job and going to school so she can get a better salary on her job. Not letting this unicorn go :lol: 

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

We've got a black cat, Ninja, looks like a Maine Coon (big cat breed, about 20 pounds).  

:nono:

9 hours ago, Strike said:

Two cats - Charlie and Angel

Does Charlie show his face to Angel?

Great Thread.  :lol:

I have two boys...when the youngest turned 3,  I talked of a dog and my wife  pulled the Vagina Card.  

Our cats name is Bogey. 

Penny doddle passed away a couple years ago. A few months into the pandemic I got talked into getting a couple more Golden Doodles we named Sedona and Phoenix...I usually just call them donut and fefe though. Got a cat too named Harry.