Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

CNN lost 90% of its audience since 2021

I read that as well.

I think we all know very well that CNN is a despicable entity.....

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s hilarious and I hope they end up shutting down but the left will make sure that doesn’t happen 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10394997/amp/CNN-loses-nearly-90-advertiser-coveted-demographics-overall-total-audience.html

It's kind of like the liberals on this thread. They don't want to hear anything about creepy joe because they know they voted in an extreme loser and so all they do is talk about Trump. CNN has to pretend to be news agency so they have to talk about joey. And kameltoe. Liberals are so embarrassed they can't tune in. 

That is a bad thread title. They are only comparing the first week of this year to the first week of last year.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

That is a bad thread title. They are only comparing the first week of this year to the first week of last year.

That's how ratings, money, business, work.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

oh wow, what a terrible article.  What a POS digby is. :lol:

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That's how ratings, money, business, work.

Are you saying their ad revenues are determined by viewership in the first week of January?

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Still holds true. They lost 90% compared to last year. I’m not the one who made the title. That’s coming from ALL the titles in google 

Still holds true. They lost 90% compared to last year. I’m not the one who made the title. That’s coming from ALL the titles in google 

No.  They are comparing 2021 week1 to 2022 week1.  What happened week1 2021?  hmmm, I don't know.  Maybe something big that a lot of people tuned in for?  And this year is was pretty quiet?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Are you saying their ad revenues are determined by viewership in the first week of January?

Depends on what they were showing over the last many years. Last year being the most recent. If someone is paying a certain amount of dollars to advertise on cnn in January of last year, then they pay the same amount for advertising on cnn this year, then they would feel cheated and grow very concerned. 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No.  They are comparing 2021 week1 to 2022 week1.  What happened week1 2021?  hmmm, I don't know.  Maybe something big that a lot of people tuned in for?  And this year is was pretty quiet?

Here's what is important: :banana:

CNN Drops 68% In Prime As Fox News Channel Crushes Competition In Q2 Cable News Ratings

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2021/06/29/cnn-drops-68-in-prime-as-fox-news-channel-crushes-competition-in-2q-cable-news-ratings/?sh=66373ee82cb8

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The network saw its greatest ratings the week of the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 by some supporters of former President Donald Trump who were objecting to the official results of the 2020 presidential election. That week marked the first time in years of Fox News domination that CNN and MSNBC defeated the ratings behemoth.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-ratings-drop-scandals

CNN is now rather well known to deliver mostly false reporting.  We can only hope they fail and then perhaps media outlets abandon their political nature. 

• Sad 1

CNN is clearly sh!tty.  So is foxnews.  However you can't get rid of one without the other.  There really is no good outlet for fair and honest reporting.  We're kinda forced to consume both to get the real story, or just ignore them both.

• Thanks 1

Just now, RLLD said:

CNN is now rather well known to deliver mostly false reporting.  We can only hope they fail and then perhaps media outlets abandon their political nature. 

I don't think there is any way that the fat cat liberals out there will let that happen. There is no way they will let Fox dominate the political news content on television and radio without sinking every last penny they have into fighting it. Just a guess though.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

CNN is clearly sh!tty.  So is foxnews.  However you can't get rid of one without the other.  There really is no good outlet for fair and honest reporting.  We're kinda forced to consume both to get the real story, or just ignore them both.

Whenever I put down CNN, if I attacked one of their TV/Radio personalities, it was based on what they said and I would spell it out why.

Whenever liberals attack people on Fox like Carlson, they never refute the words he says. They just say they hate his face and he's stupid. But never back it up with anything. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

One is worse. 

You can lie to 90 pct of the people some of the time , and 10 pct of the people all of the time. That 10 pct are liberals. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can lie to 90 pct of the people some of the time , and 10 pct of the people all of the time. That 10 pct are liberals. 

foxnews doesn't lie to its base?

Gutterpedo getting crushed in other threads. Hilarious :lol: dude is a walking L  

You already showed yourself to be a joke here.  Time to go back to class, dummy.

30 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So you read the title but not the article and just posted it.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

foxnews doesn't lie to its base?

I said one is worse. I didn’t say either are good. And yes, Fox lies way less. Funny thing is, the things they lie about are often the same things CNN and the others lie about as well.  

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't think there is any way that the fat cat liberals out there will let that happen. There is no way they will let Fox dominate the political news content on television and radio without sinking every last penny they have into fighting it. Just a guess though.

The DNC has been talking about threatening the advertisers on Fox.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Gutterpedo getting crushed in other threads. Hilarious :lol: dude is a walking L  

Actually, you are the one who got schooled in this thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The DNC has been talking about threatening the advertisers on Fox.

They have been trying to silence their opposition since the beginning of the hussein presidency. 

Those strong arm liberal power tactics of those in charge are big sign of weakness in their character.

33 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Depends on what they were showing over the last many years. Last year being the most recent. If someone is paying a certain amount of dollars to advertise on cnn in January of last year, then they pay the same amount for advertising on cnn this year, then they would feel cheated and grow very concerned. 

Interesting! That doesn’t sound right, do you have a link?

• Confused 1

That entire graph and numbers is a mess.   They used the exact same graph for Primetime 2022 and Daytime 2021.  And using any of the numbers they present, I can't get 90% viewership loss. Also looks like all three of the networks lost proportionally the same amount of viewership, but the article doesn't present all the numbers so without doing more digging(that I'm not interested in doing), can't really say.

Basically more stellar reporting from a London tabloid. 

ETA: I calculated the percentage decline incorrectly. so 90% from Jan 6th is probably right. 

9 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Actually, you are the one who got schooled in this thread.

Wrong. 100% wrong. 1000% wrong. You’re just pissed you looked like a retard as well for agreeing with him when everyone else says the opposite :lol: Take a time out bro. You need one 

Wrong. 100% wrong. 1000% wrong. You’re just pissed you looked like a retard as well for agreeing with him when everyone else says the opposite :lol: Take a time out bro. You need one 

🤡

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

🤪

• Sad 1

I see gutterpedo found him a new butt buddy to fondle kids with. Monkeys usually do travel in troops 🤣

I see gutterpedo found him a new butt buddy to fondle kids with. Monkeys usually do travel in tropes 🤣

🤡

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I see gutterpedo found him a new butt buddy to fondle kids with. Monkeys usually do travel in tropes 🤣

He is right you’re wrong, get over it. I don’t have any buddies here.

Now go find some more fake headlines to post.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

He is right you’re wrong, get over it. I don’t have any buddies here.

Now go find some more fake headlines to post.

Sure you are 🤡 

Kind of weird how I can put the title of an article as the thread title and someone like baker B1tch gets triggered by it when I’m not even the one who made the headline :lol: that’s the epitome of being a punk ass B1tch :lol: 

53 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I go the “ignore them both” route.