Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

CNN lost 90% of its audience since 2021

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

The DNC has been talking about threatening the advertisers on Fox.

They went after Rush decades ago and it never worked. 

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I hope Fox News has similar results.  These "news" networks need to vanish.

Agreed. But old white people like my parents would die of boredom without Fox News.

100% agree. Fox as well as CNN and MSN all lie. What gets me is idiots like baker B1tch trying to start an argument over this because he doesn’t believe the article and also gets triggered by the title of the thread when it was literally copied from articles from google. 

31 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

100% agree. Fox as well as CNN and MSN all lie. What gets me is idiots like baker B1tch trying to start an argument over this because he doesn’t believe the article and also gets triggered by the title of the thread when it was literally copied from articles from google. 

We've already showed you that the article and the title are bullsh!t

What did Foxnews say wrong?

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

They can be biased which I admit. However, I trust them more than I trust CNN or MSN. They’ve been shown on life television that they lie

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

They can be biased which I admit. However, I trust them more than I trust CNN or MSN. They’ve been shown on life television that they lie

There is no doubt they are conservative, but I'm pushing more for people here to call out what they said that is wrong. It should be the same for liberal media comments.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

It depends.  I think Hannity is unwatchable.  But he was one of the few voices over the last few years that reported accurately. He is the Fox version of Stelter/MSBNC Joy Reid.

Of all the outlets Fox has reported with actual accuracy far more consistently over the last 4-5 years.  Which is a head scratcher because for a long time they were clownish, honestly.  Then Trump came along and the rest of the media lost their focking minds, and became what Fox used to be, turning Fox into the only reliable news outlet we now have.  

Its really weird. 

11 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s hilarious and I hope they end up shutting down but the left will make sure that doesn’t happen 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10394997/amp/CNN-loses-nearly-90-advertiser-coveted-demographics-overall-total-audience.html

What FAKE NEWS website did you dig this crap up-the Gayly News? You idiots will be believe anything.....................pathetic.

10 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

He is right you’re wrong, get over it. I don’t have any buddies here.

Now go find some more fake headlines to post.

Give it up, these morons are brainwashed.

10 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

What FAKE NEWS website did you dig this crap up-the Gayly News? You idiots will be believe anything.....................pathetic.

daily mail is a leftist website

How an anybody back lying losers like trump and that margie taylor greene? WTF is WRONG with you people? Do you REALLY believe what they spew?

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

How an anybody back lying losers like trump and that margie taylor greene? WTF is WRONG with you people? Do you REALLY believe what they spew?

you believe what creepy joe spews

when is he gonna cure cancer

covid?

give us trueinsadghisagregnlkgsadgp and badabatcarraea

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you believe what creepy joe spews

when is he gonna cure cancer

covid?

give us trueinsadghisagregnlkgsadgp and badabatcarraea

And yeah................we're still waiting for Mexico to chip in on the wall that trump said they would pay for-what happened with THAT, genius? While you're at it, ask uyour hero don why Oregon wouldn't EVEN CONSIDER letting him design a golf course at Bandon Dunes-because he's as much an idiot as his mob! Did the virus go away when the weather got warmer? Do you know anybody that followed his advice on injecting Lysol into their lungs? Enlighten me...........................don't be a coward. I gotta give this to trump, today is the first time he's called anyone a loser since he HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ahem, got his @$$ kicked. And he WILL cheat in next election. He's SO predictable, just like a little kid.

Edited by huskyhater75
word left out

40 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

It’s all over the internet dumb ass 🤣🤣🤣 

16 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

That is a bad thread title. They are only comparing the first week of this year to the first week of last year.

🤦‍♂️

11 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Bake Boy is right. I want CNN to go under too, but comparing a slow news week to a hot one a year earlier is statistically irrelevant and doesn't signify anything.

Suppose next month Russia invades Ukraine. Well, CNN's viewership will be up 300% in February 2022 over their sleepy February 2021 performance. What does that tell you? That they're becoming super popular? No, it tells you nothing. As far as long term trends, it's not relevant.

Teh big stories we're comparing involve a riot in the capital vs Joe Manchin saying the exact same thing he's been saying for eight months and Bob Saget dying. C'mon man.

5 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

And yeah................we're still waiting for Mexico to chip in on the wall that trump said they would pay for-what happened with THAT, genius? While you're at it, ask uyour hero don why Oregon wouldn't EVEN CONSIDER letting him design a golf course at Bandon Dunes-because he's as much an idiot as his mob! Did the virus go away when the weather got warmer? Do you know anybody that followed his advice on injecting Lysol into their lungs? Enlighten me...........................don't be a coward. I gotta give this to trump, today is the first time he's called anyone a loser since he HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ahem, got his @$$ kicked. And he WILL cheat in next election. He's SO predictable, just like a little kid.

🤣 Triggered. This is what it looks like when you vote in a career loser, thinking he is going to make life better and he destroys everything he touches. Then realizing that he's 1 & done as you pay 10% more for everything since you voted him in and the idiots you back get swept out of power in 9 months.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Bake Boy is right. I want CNN to go under too, but comparing a slow news week to a hot one a year earlier is statistically irrelevant and doesn't signify anything.

Suppose next month Russia invades Ukraine. Well, CNN's viewership will be up 300% in February 2021 over their sleepy February 2020 performance. What does that tell you? That they're becoming super popular? No, it tells you nothing. As far as long term trends, it's not relevant.

Teh big stories we're comparing involve a riot in the capital vs Joe Manchin saying the exact same thing he's been saying for eight months and Bob Saget dying. C'mon man.

Yeah digby even Volatire says your wrong.  Take the L lig guy.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm talking in general.  Foxnews and CNN are not news stations anymore.  They are politically biased talk shows.  People watch them just to reconfirm their own biases and dig even deeper into their own delusions.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm talking in general.  Foxnews and CNN are not news stations anymore.  They are politically biased talk shows.  People watch them just to reconfirm their own biases and dig even deeper into their own delusions.

If a news station tells the truth of what is going on, how is it not a news station? I was just wonder which things on Fox did you hear that are incorrect? I don't listen a lot, but sometimes in the car I flip them on. I haven't really heard them reporting lies and they often have liberal viewpoints speaking on a lot of topics. 

33 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If a news station tells the truth of what is going on, how is it not a news station? I was just wonder which things on Fox did you hear that are incorrect? I don't listen a lot, but sometimes in the car I flip them on. I haven't really heard them reporting lies and they often have liberal viewpoints speaking on a lot of topics. 

Cavuoto on Fox said HQC will kill ya. They do lie. And it’s usually the same lies the left is telling. No widespread election fraud either. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

They are a biased network and so is CNN.  One caters to the left and the other caters to the right.  The help create a greater divide between people.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

One caters to the left and the other caters to the right. 

They both cater to people who take politics way too personally.   Ever meet those people at a party?  Ugh... 

"It's disgusting what's happening in Washington. There's going to be a Civil War in this country!"  

"Uh yeah I suppose. So do you like that IPA beer?"  :unsure:

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

They both cater to people who take politics way too personally.   Ever meet those people at a party?  Ugh... 

"It's disgusting what's happening in Washington. There's going to be a Civil War in this country!"  

I agree.  I was talking to a guy at bowling last night who said he sits down to have a drink and watch Foxnews every night before bed.  I couldn't imagine spending my time watching any news network every night.  I get watching the local news but not CNN or Foxnews.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree.  I was talking to a guy at bowling last night who said he sits down to have a drink and watch Foxnews every night before bed.  I couldn't imagine spending my time watching any news network every night.  I get watching the local news but not CNN or Foxnews.

They are addicted to being outraged.  I know several people like that.  It amazes them that I manage to live my life without fear and anxiety of the political climate.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

They are addicted to being outraged.  I know several people like that.  It amazes them that I manage to live my life without fear and anxiety of the political climate.

You’re so brave. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

That's true.  Some people love to be that way.  They're also the loudest politically.  I wonder what their lives would be like without these networks or other biased shows they watch?

13 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

You know who takes politics "way too seriously"? 

People who need to deal with all the illegals bum rushing the border with drugs flowing in like never before because creepy joe isn't doing his job.

People who have to pay a shltload more for groceries and gas and such because the government is on spending spree for bullshlt nothing just because they can.

People who lost their businesses or the families whose loved ones were killed in the riots in 2020 in Minneapolis, Portaland etc...

The families of the 13 soldiers killed in Afghanistan because creepy joe and all his handlers focked up.

The family of a girl who was out jogging and was murdered by an illegal.

Businesses who couldn't get employees because creepy joe was paying everyone to stay home for an extended period of time.

Etc.. etc.. etc....

Not everyone sits in their own little safe space with blinders on.

I don’t recall Fox saying anything as stupid and dishonest as “mostly peaceful protest” while a riot raged. One is worse. Way worse. 

9 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

What are Trump’s three biggest lies?

34 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You know who takes politics "way too seriously"? 

People who need to deal with all the illegals bum rushing the border with drugs flowing in like never before because creepy joe isn't doing his job.

People who have to pay a shltload more for groceries and gas and such because the government is on spending spree for bullshlt nothing just because they can.

People who lost their businesses or the families whose loved ones were killed in the riots in 2020 in Minneapolis, Portaland etc...

The families of the 13 soldiers killed in Afghanistan because creepy joe and all his handlers focked up.

The family of a girl who was out jogging and was murdered by an illegal.

Businesses who couldn't get employees because creepy joe was paying everyone to stay home for an extended period of time.

Etc.. etc.. etc....

Not everyone sits in their own little safe space with blinders on.

Yes I do.  :wave:

I voted for Trump. That's all I can do. I don't take it personally when people have different political opinions. 

3 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Yes I do.  :wave:

I voted for Trump. That's all I can do. I don't take it personally when people have different political opinions. 

Oh I don't care about liberal's opinions, I care about our government acting on the liberal opinions.

we know how the liberals operate.  they will never move towards the center.  once CNN has been pushed this far, they will only try to nudge it further and further left.  they would rather destroy the channel and sell it off to some corporate raider or holding company before admitting defeat.  Look at the CW channel.

30 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

we know how the liberals operate.  they will never move towards the center.  once CNN has been pushed this far, they will only try to nudge it further and further left.  they would rather destroy the channel and sell it off to some corporate raider or holding company before admitting defeat.  Look at the CW channel.

here a man much smarter than us explains the phenomenon better