Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Vaccine mandate blocked

Recommended Posts

Better double check that. Baker B1tch will try to say “iTs NoT tRuE” 🤡 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Better double check that. Baker B1tch will try to say “iTs NoT tRuE” 🤡 

Nope, he read the article and got it right. You could learn something from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Baker Boy said:

Nope, he read the article and got it right. You could learn something from him.

*yawn* sure baker B1tch whatever you say 🤡 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

*yawn* sure baker B1tch whatever you say 🤡 

Someone is on tilt :lol:

 

🤡

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

*yawn* sure baker B1tch whatever you say 🤡 

The study of psychology teaches us that when someone resorts to name calling, it usually speaks to feelings of inferiority and a feeling of inadequacy of the person doing the name calling. People stoop to the process of name calling when they feel lesser and need to make themselves feel more powerful.
 

https://activerain.com/blogsview/2183168/name-calling-and-what-it-implies---be-careful-what-you-say-about-yourself-when-you-resort-to-name-calling#:~:text=The study of psychology teaches us that when,and need to make themselves feel more powerful.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

The study of psychology teaches us that when someone resorts to name calling, it usually speaks to feelings of inferiority and a feeling of inadequacy of the person doing the name calling. People stoop to the process of name calling when they feel lesser and need to make themselves feel more powerful.
 

https://activerain.com/blogsview/2183168/name-calling-and-what-it-implies---be-careful-what-you-say-about-yourself-when-you-resort-to-name-calling#:~:text=The study of psychology teaches us that when,and need to make themselves feel more powerful.

Awe is that why you’re so triggered? You feel inferior to me? I’m sorry bro. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings but that’s life. Maybe you’ll learn one day  as old as you are not to be a little B1tch 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The study of psychology teaches us that when someone resorts to name calling, it usually speaks to feelings of inferiority and a feeling of inadequacy of the person doing the name calling. People stoop to the process of name calling when they feel lesser and need to make themselves feel more powerful.
 

https://activerain.com/blogsview/2183168/name-calling-and-what-it-implies---be-careful-what-you-say-about-yourself-when-you-resort-to-name-calling#:~:text=The study of psychology teaches us that when,and need to make themselves feel more powerful.

When I call creepy joe an idiot, it's because he is one. In fact, I actually feel superior to him in many ways. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

When I call creepy joe an idiot, it's because he is one. In fact, I actually feel superior to him in many ways. :thumbsup:

It’s not too hard to feel superior to Biden. Or baker B1tch for that matter. When you act like a punk ass people are going to look down on you 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm ready to drink in celebration.  I have a lot of employees who were ready to walk out if the mandate wasn't struck down.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A win for the good guys. Still a long way to go for normalcy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Senator K. Sinema just kicked biden's balls back up into his mouth on the same day in reference to the filibuster. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So which unlucky humans have to keep filling up with jab juice?

Hospital workers?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happens to all the folks who have been  fired by their employers for not taking the jab? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden. What a loser. Thank you president Trump for making this possible. Now maybe they will abandon making kids get it to go to school. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Old School said:

What happens to all the folks who have been  fired by their employers for not taking the jab? 

Hopefully they can sue the employers.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor Bloatomayer should have abstained from voting after the embarrassment of last week of being caught not knowing anything about the facts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, lod001 said:

So which unlucky humans have to keep filling up with jab juice?

Hospital workers?

 

Honestly, military and healthcare workers SHOULD get it. I’m all about the freedom to choose but those two professions, in my opinion, should get the vaccine. However, that’s my opinion. I’m not gonna force it on others like liberals love to do with their ideology 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Honestly, military and healthcare workers SHOULD get it. I’m all about the freedom to choose but those two professions, in my opinion, should get the vaccine. However, that’s my opinion. I’m not gonna force it on others like liberals love to do with their ideology 

Sure.....if it worked. This crap doesn't. On top of that, these people will have serious health problems if they keep injecting that garbage into themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, lod001 said:

So which unlucky humans have to keep filling up with jab juice?

Hospital workers?

 

The SCOTUS decided not to block the heathcare worker version from moving forward while it continues battle in the lower courts.  That was all that was asked of them on this one. To be continued.

The OSHA/every employer with over 100 employees was stricken down.  That one is D-E-A-D dead.  Individual States and employers can still make their own rules, but, the SCOTUS sent a clear message that it was overstepping it's power for the feds and OSHA to try dictate public health like that.  :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, the Biden administration asked that if they couldn't mandate vaccines that they leave the the ability for them to require masks and testing.  DENIED!  :pointstosky:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I got 3 smallpox vaccines in 9 months and STILL got smallpox I’d have a lot of questions. That’s what’s going on with the covid “vaccine”. It’s such a failure they started changing the definition of what a vaccine is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:banana:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

If I got 3 smallpox vaccines in 9 months and STILL got smallpox I’d have a lot of questions. That’s what’s going on with the covid “vaccine”. It’s such a failure they started changing the definition of what a vaccine is 

misinformation.

Meriam Webster changed the definition to be more scientifically accurate, not because it was a failure.  Stop spreading lies you retard.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/11/30/fact-check-merriam-webster-changed-vaccine-definition-accuracy/6354415001/

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

misinformation.

Meriam Webster changed the definition to be more scientifically accurate, not because it was a failure.  Stop spreading lies you retard.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/11/30/fact-check-merriam-webster-changed-vaccine-definition-accuracy/6354415001/

BS, assclown. That fact checking site is leftist garbage. The juice did not fit the definition of a 'vaccine' so they changed it so it did.

Original: A product that stimulates a person's immune system TO PRODUCE IMMUNITY to a specific disease, PROTECTING them from that disease.

This garbage doesn't so they changed it. once immunity was proven to not happen, they changed the definition. Now they are trying to bury the real definition but screenshots they cannot stop.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, lod001 said:

BS, assclown. That fact checking site is leftist garbage. The juice did not fit the definition of a 'vaccine' so they changed it so it did.

Original: A product that stimulates a person's immune system TO PRODUCE IMMUNITY to a specific disease, PROTECTING them from that disease.

This garbage doesn't so they changed it. once immunity was proven to not happen, they changed the definition. Now they are trying to bury the real definition but screenshots they cannot stop.

 

The flu vaccine has been around for years and was never 100% effective.  Stop being an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The flu vaccine has been around for years and was never 100% effective.  Stop being an idiot.

You mean the flu shot, moron. It is not a vaccine.

Flu shots are more important than ever this year. Schedule your free flu shots for the whole family at your local Walgreens store.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Honestly, military and healthcare workers SHOULD get it. I’m all about the freedom to choose but those two professions, in my opinion, should get the vaccine. However, that’s my opinion. I’m not gonna force it on others like liberals love to do with their ideology 

As a dod civilian I fall under the same sh1t as the military. I wouldn't be so pissed if it worked. But it's not working so I don't think anyone should be forced to get.

To me all it is a money making scheme 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

As a dod civilian I fall under the same sh1t as the military. I wouldn't be so pissed if it worked. But it's not working so I don't think anyone should be forced to get.

To me all it is a money making scheme 

That’s the part that keeps me from saying it should be mandated. But then you have the retarded liberals who refuse to believe anyone other than the government (which is even more stupid) saying it does stop the spread and “if it wasn’t for the unvaxxed and ppl not wearing masks the virus would be over”. Nvm that that’s not how viruses, vaccines, or the world for the matter works. The real tinfoil hat wearing ppl are the liberals that listen to the government like they’re Jesus 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

misinformation.

Meriam Webster changed the definition to be more scientifically accurate, not because it was a failure.  Stop spreading lies you retard.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/11/30/fact-check-merriam-webster-changed-vaccine-definition-accuracy/6354415001/

WRONG!

Can you even solve a wordle, Bro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s not too hard to feel superior to Biden. Or baker B1tch for that matter. When you act like a punk ass people are going to look down on you 

Everything coming out the left was a lie on the vaccine. Seems Tucker Carlson was the only correct person asking serious questions about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You mean the flu shot, moron. It is not a vaccine.

Flu shots are more important than ever this year. Schedule your free flu shots for the whole family at your local Walgreens store.

This moron goes along with whatever the government tells him. He even believes he can’t get sick if he’s been vaccinated. On top of that, cdc made sure to change the definition of a vaccine so as not to look stupid like this wuss. 
 

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

 

Basically they’re saying now a vaccine doesn’t make you immune anymore. It’s just ✨preparation✨. It’s the liberal way. Aren’t getting the results you want? Change the rules so that you can. Hence, why the Dems are trying to pass that “voting rights” bill and changing the definition of racism along with vaccine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

The flu vaccine has been around for years and was never 100% effective.  Stop being an idiot.

I have never heard anyone call it the flu vaccine.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×