Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Vaccine mandate blocked

Someday, when they make a Covid vaccine. I'll happily take it. Let me know when they make one.

• Thanks 1

Pfizer CEO Condemns SCOTUS Ruling As A ‘Clear Violation Of Our Constitutional Right To Produce Experimental Drugs And Use The Full Power Of Government To Force The Entire Population To Inject Them Into Their Bodies’

https://babylonbee.com/news/pfizer-ceo-condemns-scotus-ruling-as-a-clear-violation-of-our-constitutional-right-to-billions-in-profits

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Someday, when they make a Covid vaccine. I'll happily take it. Let me know when they make one.

We have one now.  Or are you saying that you only want a vaccine that is 100% effective?

• Haha 1

I saw a doctor/ scientist from MIT on Fox last night saying don’t give your children the vax. I know those MIT folks are rabid conservatives and all, eye roll, but they are scientists. I guess we should dismiss what she said because it was on Fox?  It’s the world we live in for some. 

19 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Awe is that why you’re so triggered? You feel inferior to me? I’m sorry bro. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings but that’s life. Maybe you’ll learn one day  as old as you are not to be a little B1tch 

Tilt

Baker for the win.

13 hours ago, RLLD said:

I find it curious that three of the judges ruled not based on the constitution or the rights of the people at all.....

To me, this is a huge point.   The mandate was a clear overstep of presidential powers and they ignored it for political reasons.  

30 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

We have one now.  Or are you saying that you only want a vaccine that is 100% effective?

How bout just let me know when it has minimal chance of preventing Covid 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

How bout just let me know when it has minimal chance of preventing Covid 

It has a minimal chance now.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

no, it has zero studies showing it has ANY chance of making ANY one immune

if you are vaxxed or not you will get covid, period.  get exposed enough its a guarantee

no other "vaccine" can that be said

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no, it has zero studies showing it has ANY chance of making ANY one immune

if you are vaxxed or not you will get covid, period.  get exposed enough its a guarantee

no other "vaccine" can that be said

I'm not gonna disagree on that, when you say "Get exposed enough", sure.  The new variant changed everything.  There are studies out there that show it has some efficacy.

There is good data that it helps prevent serious illness though.  But since that wasn't the original intent, it's just another excuse for the petulant little fools like yourself to avoid it.

Since it's clear that everyone is gonna get this at some point, good luck.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kopy said:

A symptom reducer isn't a vaccine

🐏

I'm sorry buddy but it is a vaccine by definition.  That's a fact that you really can't argue.  I'm sorry.

20 hours ago, Old School said:

What happens to all the folks who have been  fired by their employers for not taking the jab? 

Nothing....

20 hours ago, lod001 said:

Hopefully they can sue the employers.

.... because the employer will say they did this on their own account.  If a business wants to mandate the vaccine for their employees, that's their right.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm sorry buddy but it is a vaccine by definition.  That's a fact that you really can't argue.  I'm sorry.

Don't be sorry for me buddy. Like I said earlier. Make a vaccine, and I'm in. 

I don't drink kool aid or shoot kool aid. 

36 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Lord Fauci said himself which was surprising that basically everyone is going to get covid vaxed or not.  

But your statement is probably still true.  It may have very minimal chance of working right now.  

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm not gonna disagree on that, when you say "Get exposed enough", sure.  The new variant changed everything.  There are studies out there that show it has some efficacy.

There is good data that it helps prevent serious illness though.  But since that wasn't the original intent, it's just another excuse for the petulant little fools like yourself to avoid it.

Since it's clear that everyone is gonna get this at some point, good luck.

already had it, been exposed daily to it since

why do I need a useless "vaccine"

I know, just shut up and get it

you know what has amazing efficacy?  not being a slob fat fock and exercising

7 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Don't be sorry for me buddy. Like I said earlier. Make a vaccine, and I'm in. 

I don't drink kool aid or shoot kool aid. 

Now you're lying.  Because there is a vaccine, and you still refuse to take it.

There is no reason for you to lie, just say "I don't want it.  I'm scared, I feel like I don't need it, I don't trust it, etc"  Those are all valid reasons to not want, and it's within your right to make that choice.  But when you say "It's not a vaccine" well that just makes you look dumb.  It is by definition a vaccine.

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

already had it, been exposed daily to it since

why do I need a useless "vaccine"

I know, just shut up and get it

If you've already had covid then yeah I don't see why you would need a vaccine.  I had covid, then I got vaccinated, then I got covid again.  There is no escape.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

If you've already had covid then yeah I don't see why you would need a vaccine.  I had covid, then I got vaccinated, then I got covid again.  There is no escape.

so I am not some petulant little fool

I had covid, didnt get vaccinated spent 3 days with 6 people who were all vaccinated and got covid, I got sick with the same symptoms as them, but didn't have covid

no solution any govt agency has pushed has had any success, so why bow down and listen to them just cause?

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

There is no reason for you to lie, just say "I don't want it.  I'm scared, I feel like I don't need it, I don't trust it, etc"  Those are all valid reasons to not want, and it's within your right to make that choice.  But when you say "It's not a vaccine" well that just makes you look dumb.  It is by definition a vaccine.

Can you show me where to get this vaccine. I'll get it today, and PM you a video. An in action video if you will.

There's a couple shots, and some sort of magic bean pills that's getting pushed through now. But I haven't been told of this vaccine yet. 

1 minute ago, Kopy said:

Can you show me where to get this vaccine. I'll get it today, and PM you a video. An in action video if you will.

There's a couple shots, and some sort of magic bean pills that's getting pushed through now. But I haven't been told of this vaccine yet. 

if we change what classifies as a vaccine then it is then a vaccine

a boy is a girl now so why can't you just accept this

14 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Just get the vaccine you pussay

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Talking out of both ends comes to mind...

We have a "vaxx or test" mandate at work.  Numerous guys got vaxxed in Jan/Feb when people believed the rhetoric about the vaxx.  They've taken antibody tests recently and show ZERO immunity.  None, zilch, zero.  And they haven't gotten Covid.  These people are in the exact same circumstances, immunity/protection-wise as the unvaxxed that have to get tested weekly. They have the same "dangers" of all those health professionals that were fired. But, since they have at least twice, bowed at the alter of the Covid gods they walk around enjoying all the exemptions of the vaxxed/boosted.  This has little to do with preventing illness, and much to do with compliance. The premise that these mandates are based on is completely arbitrary and one of the greatest abominations forced on society.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I haven't seen anything that proves it minimizes getting covid.  I know far more people who have gotten covid than haven't and the majority of them are vaccinated.  I think it does minimize the symptoms once you get it though.

10 minutes ago, Kopy said:

It's cute to see you continue to deny that a vaccine exists.

7 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Talking out of both ends comes to mind...

How so?  It is everyone's individual right to choose if they get the vaccine or not.  I also believe if you decide not to get it and give up your career, then that was the wrong choice.  But it's his choice.

If I take a Polio vax. I don't get Polio. If I take a symptom reducing flu shot. I still get the flu. If I take a Covid vax, I still get Covid. So not a "vaccine". 

A symptom reducing shot. I don't want a shot, I want a vaccine. You seem to know where we get these. So please let me know.

It's complete BS that they changed the definition of what a vaccine is just for this virus.  It's pretty much legal false advertising now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kopy said:

If I take a Polio vax. I don't get Polio. If I take a symptom reducing flu shot. I still get the flu. If I take a Covid vax, I still get Covid. So not a "vaccine". 

A symptom reducing shot. I don't want a shot, I want a vaccine. You seem to know where we get these. So please let me know.

The polio vaccine is only 99% effective, you can still get polio after getting a vaccine, same with covid, same with the flu, or pneumonia, or chicken pox, etc.

If you are serious about educating yourself, here is a link: https://www.historyofvaccines.org/index.php/content/articles/top-20-questions-about-vaccination

You continue to sound like a fool by repeating the lie that the covid vaccine is not a vaccine.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's complete BS that they changed the definition of what a vaccine is just for this virus.  It's pretty much legal false advertising now.

That's not what happened.  The definition was changed to be more accurate.  It had nothing to do with the covid vaccine being less than 100% effective.  We have a history of vaccines that are not 100% effective.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

That's not what happened.  The definition was changed to be more accurate.  It had nothing to do with the covid vaccine being less than 100% effective.  We have a history of vaccines that are not 100% effective.

A vaccine was always meant to prevent disease and they always have.  They may not be 100% but they did prevent diseases like they were designed to do.  The covid vaccine is not preventing anything.

• Thanks 2

The polio vaccine is only 99% effective, you can still get polio after getting a vaccine, same with covid, same with the flu, or pneumonia, or chicken pox, etc.

If you are serious about educating yourself, here is a link: https://www.historyofvaccines.org/index.php/content/articles/top-20-questions-about-vaccination

You continue to sound like a fool by repeating the lie that the covid vaccine is not a vaccine.

Well now finally we agree with each other. We both agree the other one is a fool :cheers: 

At least something good came from this.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A vaccine was always meant to prevent disease and they always have.  They may not be 100% but they did prevent diseases like they were designed to do.  The covid vaccine is not preventing anything.

:first:

You said it even better than I did. 

And I tried 10 times :lol:

wrong

That said, the effectiveness of most vaccines is high. After receiving the second dose of the MMR vaccine (measles, mumps and rubella) or the standalone measles vaccine, 99.7% of vaccinated individuals are immune to measles. The inactivated polio vaccine offers 99% effectiveness after three doses. The varicella (chickenpox) vaccine is between 85% and 90% effective in preventing all varicella infections, but 100% effective in preventing moderate and severe chicken pox.

from your own article, see that key word?  IMMUNE.  99.7 people are immune to measles, meaning if you are in the .3% where the vaccine doesn't work with you, then you are at risk always.  The other 99.7% of people will be 100% IMMUNE to measles, being around 1 million people with measles you will be 100% safe

for what its worth prior to the Chicken pox vaccine the standard of classification for a "vaccine" was 90% IMMUNITY, Rubela tested at 87% which is why they had to pair it with MMR in order to classify it as a vaccine (overall efficacy now 98%)  The Pox vaccine is 85-90% of making you IMMUNE, and if it doesn't reduces the severity at 100%

the covid "vaccine" does NOT fit with any of the above

5 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Telling people to get this "vaccine" is less important than telling people not to get fat. 

People still comparing the useless juice for this weak ass virus to the polio vaccine are serious morons. The dumbest fucktards on the planet. It's amazing how one retard can spout off about polio vaccine and the rest of the idiots fall right in line with 'yeah, the polio vaccine......'.

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

When was it changed? 

Everybody knows about this crap by now after talking about it for 2 years. Let people make their own choices and move on. Fix the focking border.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wrong.  At the time the vaccines were introduced, they were very effective at preventing covid.  We have several clinical trials and hoards of data that support that.  What we've since since is that immunity is shorter lived than we originally thought, and the virus mutated to evade the vaccine.  So now we're at the point were it probably prevents very little.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Kopy said:

That's because you keep denying that it is a vaccine, and only a complete idiot would ever do that.