Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Vaccine mandate blocked

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This idiot doesnt realize that the weakened mutated virus, whatever alphabet soup label they are on now, is not going to kill those of us with zero jabs. Either failed science class or was too stupid to even be allowed in the class. Ill give ya a hint. The virus wants to live so it mutates into a less severe form. That is exactly what has happened. Why jabbed are dying? Well its obvious to the smart people .

Hey, Dr birx says 'hi, loser'.

Yeah he could’ve used that as an excuse too, because Omicron had already been around for over a month when he said in January that he’d get a “real” Covid vaccine if there was one.  But he didn’t, he lied instead.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah he could’ve used that as an excuse too, because Omicron had already been around for over a month when he said in January that he’d get a “real” Covid vaccine if there was one.  But he didn’t, he lied instead.

Pretty much all i have to do at this point is say,

Dr. Birx.

To any post by you. 🤣

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Pretty much all i have to do at this point is say,

Dr. Birx.

To any post by you. 🤣

Tell me more about Peter McCullough linking to CDC articles

So which vaccine. 1, 2, 3, 4. Do I have to take for which Covid variant 1, 2, 3, 4, 5?

Just admit you do what you're told and can't think for yourself.

You have no idea what the f0ck is going on. Just like me. Only difference is you can't think for yourself so you say sign me up. 

You've already signed up three times wrong. Plus however many boosters you added to your saving of man kind. 

BUT THIS TIME YOU'RE RIGHT. Trust me last 3 times. But no really trust me this time.

🐏 LOSER

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kopy said:

So which vaccine. 1, 2, 3, 4. Do I have to take for which Covid variant 1, 2, 3, 4, 5?

Just admit you do what you're told and can't think for yourself.

You have no idea what the f0ck is going on. Just like me. Only difference is you can't think for yourself so you say sign me up. 

You've already signed up three times wrong. Plus however many boosters you added to your saving of man kind. 

BUT THIS TIME YOU'RE RIGHT. Trust me last 3 times. But no really trust me this time.

🐏 LOSER

I know the prior vaccines did a great job preventing deaths.  Just look at the data in pretty much any country that has accurate vaxx’ed vs unvaxxed rates.  You may see some in recent weeks with higher deaths among vaxx’ed, but that is because overall deaths are so low in most cases, and so many of the people vulnerable to actually dying from of it are vaxx’ed.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I know the prior vaccines did a great job preventing deaths.  Just look at the data in pretty much any country that has accurate vaxx’ed vs unvaxxed rates.  You may see some in recent weeks with higher deaths among vaxx’ed, but that is because overall deaths are so low in most cases, and so many of the people vulnerable to actually dying from of it are vaxx’ed.

So what exactly are you trying to tell everyone that hops on this thread? 

"I told you what I believed you should do for two years now. And you argued with me, and as it turned out. I didn't know WTF I was talking about. I was WRONG."

But this time it's real, do it. I screwed up 3 times before. But I really believe what they tell me this time. This is the one. It's science. 

The last two years, and three vaccines were fake science. This is real science, read all about it.

YOU DON'T EVEN REALISE HOW CRAZY YOU SOUND. YOU FLIP FLOP MORE THAN JOHN KERRY.

Why don't I just wait until 2023 and take that vaccine. That's the really good one. They're gonna say so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kopy said:

So what exactly are you trying to tell everyone that hops on this thread? 

"I told you what I believed you should do for two years now. And you argued with me, and as it turned out. I didn't know WTF I was talking about. I was WRONG."

But this time it's real, do it. I screwed up 3 times before. But I really believe what they tell me this time. This is the one. It's science. 

The last two years, and three vaccines were fake science. This is real science, read all about it.

YOU DON'T EVEN REALISE HOW CRAZY YOU SOUND. YOU FLIP FLOP MORE THAN JOHN KERRY.

Why don't I just wait until 2023 and take that vaccine. That's the really good one. They're gonna say so.

Well the reason I bumped this thread was to see if you were a hypocrite.  And you are .

In terms of the subject of this thread, I never agreed with the mandates.  But I know the vaccines were extremely effective against hospitalization and death.   The boosters were effective for old people, but not really necessary for people under about 50 or so, since the first 2 were effective.  And the fact that the government was pushing the boosters so much probably hurt the confidence in the first 2 shots.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well the reason I bumped this thread was to see if you were a hypocrite.  And you are .

In terms of the subject of this thread, I never agreed with the mandates.  But I know the vaccines were extremely effective against hospitalization and death.   The boosters were effective for old people, but not really necessary for people under about 50 or so, since the first 2 were effective.  And the fact that the government was pushing the boosters so much probably hurt the confidence in the first 2 shots.

Didn't you say this was a vaccine? If you don't take it you're harming man kind??

Never mind. This is the vaccine. Take this one.

The other's were only labeled as a vaccine, but they weren't really. Even though I said they were and you should take them. 

My name is Timmy. Take this maybe 1,2,3, vaccine. But it's not a vaccine. I'm gonna say it is. It's only a symptom reducer. But IT IS A VACCINE. Take it.

Never mind. It only helped symptoms. The new vaccine is the real one.

"They told me to be a sheep""Now I cry wolf"" 

I was jabbed in my arm. I was boosted up my @ss. 

I SAID IT MATTERED. BUT IT DIDN'T.

Now this one matters. YOU'RE A LOSER BULLY! JUST DO IT.

• Like 1

Can you explain 2 years of nonsense. But this time you believe what they tell you to do is right?

Don't you dare say it's science, and it's good for man kind. You've said that 2 years, 3 vaccines, and 5 boosters later.

Believe it or not little Timmy. My FFToday geek club buddy. I believe you more than the liberal assassins you take you advice from.