Djgb13

The left wants Joe Rogan off Spotify

He’s spreading “misinformation” so they want him silenced. Of course, the good little sheep are backing them up saying how he needs to be kicked off Spotify and yada yada yada. However, they don’t realize the segment these “healthcare professionals” are pissed off about are from when he had the doctor credited with creating the mRNA vaccine on his show. But that doesn’t matter. As long as the liberal media tells them something, they will go right along with it no questions asked. THIS is one of the main reasons why majority of people distrust the media and hate liberals. If you think for yourself they can’t have that and will try getting you silenced. I swear unless something is done, our future doesn’t look too bright 

https://www.today.com/health/health/spotify-must-act-joe-rogans-podcast-covid-19-misinformation-health-wor-rcna12154?cid=sm_npd_td_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR2F-5QIEYJsi4sct8D2pmTEUFDHBrpFBewF9LjSX9dYOgmD7jxjNNiCxyY

Silencing dissent is a key element of totalitarianism, not entirely surprised the Democrats are chasing it. 

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The leftist tards here will say the govt doesn’t want to censor us.  Yet creepy joe said that exactly yesterday. Where is the impeachment over abuse of power?

The government can't censor. It's illegal. So, they get big tech to do it for them. Another example of one hand washing the other in leftoid Amerika.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The government can't censor. It's illegal. So, they get big tech to do it for them. Another example of one hand washing the other in leftoid Amerika.

Clearly the government is not above going after those who express discontent.

Think about this, parents who objected to the indoctrination of their children were in line to be pursued as terrorists by the DOJ, but folks in Portland and Minneapolis were free to burn, riot, loot to their hearts content...

Why won't some of these doctors signing petitions ask to go on the show?  Maybe have Malone on at the same time.  And have a discussion like adults.  I guarantee Joe would be all for that.  Seems really simple.  

Ill say it again.  1 side is open for a discussion.  The other side is not.  It is clear as day.  

Discussion is lost today.  Especially with Liberals.  Their way or the highway, no time for honest discussion.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why won't some of these doctors signing petitions ask to go on the show?  Maybe have Malone on at the same time.  And have a discussion like adults.  I guarantee Joe would be all for that.  Seems really simple.  

Ill say it again.  1 side is open for a discussion.  The other side is not.  It is clear as day.  

Discussion is lost today.  Especially with Liberals.  Their way or the highway, no time for honest discussion.

The way scientists agree that science is supposed to be condicted is that when somebody comes up with a new or different perspective, you beat on it, debate it, hammer at the wobbly/loose parts, modify it, and keep going at it until the thing is shown to be nonsense or is accepted as truth after it survives and withstands the challenges.

What we have here, this decree from on high and silence all dissenting voices, isn't science. It's the same mentality that detractors pulled on Galileo.

Instead of some 22 year old blue-haired trannie at Facebook who majored in lesbian poetry telling Dr. Malone to STFU and pulling his platform, what his detractors should do is tell him he's full of sh*t for X, Y, and Z reasons then see what he has to say about it, and go back and forth until the good ideas emerge that withstand all scrutiny.

• Thanks 1

Am I the only one who read the article?  

More than 260 doctors, nurses, scientists, health professionals and academics, in a Jan. 10 open letter to Spotify, called on the streaming audio platform to “implement a misinformation policy” specifically citing “The Joe Rogan Experience” and its “concerning history of broadcasting misinformation, particularly regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.” The letter highlighted Rogan’s Dec. 31 episode in which his guest was discredited scientist Robert Malone, who promoted an upcoming anti-vaccine rally.

Spotify has not responded to a request for comment. Rolling Stone first reported on the open letter from the health professionals regarding Rogan’s propagation of COVID-19 misinformation.

Not govt censorship, not sure how you connect it to the left, or big tech---who clearly are still putting up Joe's podcast and cashing the checks it brings in. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Am I the only one who read the article?  

Not govt censorship, not sure how you connect it to the left, or big tech---who clearly are still putting up Joe's podcast and cashing the checks it brings in. 

Um I read it and stand by my post.  So no you aren't the only one.  I clearly said why don't these doctors ask to discuss.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Um I read it and stand by my post.  So no you aren't the only one.  I clearly said why don't these doctors ask to discuss.  

I actually almost directly mentioned you in my previous post, cause your post clearly indicated that you had read the article.....but truth be told it was a little easier to just generalize.

• Confused 1

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

I actually almost directly mentioned you in my previous post, cause your post clearly indicated that you had read the article.....but truth be told it was a little easier to just generalize.

Thats cool.  I get it.  Just clarifying.  

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

The way scientists agree that science is supposed to be condicted is that when somebody comes up with a new or different perspective, you beat on it, debate it, hammer at the wobbly/loose parts, modify it, and keep going at it until the thing is shown to be nonsense or is accepted as truth after it survives and withstands the challenges.

What we have here, this decree from on high and silence all dissenting voices, isn't science. It's the same mentality that detractors pulled on Galileo.

Instead of some 22 year old blue-haired trannie at Facebook who majored in lesbian poetry telling Dr. Malone to STFU and pulling his platform, what his detractors should do is tell him he's full of sh*t for X, Y, and Z reasons then see what he has to say about it, and go back and forth until the good ideas emerge that withstand all scrutiny.

Aren’t these new perspectives supposed to be supported by evidence and studies? The world is full of conspiracy dingbats who float ideas based on intuition and what they want to be true. I’m sure many of them are Galileo in their own minds.

I don’t think Rogan should be censored FWIW. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Prior to signing that petition, I'm guessing that none of them had any more reason for Rogan to have them on the show than any other doctor in favor of vaccines. They were nobody's.  Generally, it's the show's that reach out for guests, not the other way around. 

I emphatically disagree with this. If anything, I would say both sides are open for discussion, as long as that discussion is in line with the message they are supporting.  How many pro-vaccine advocates do you see on the right-leaning media outlets being given a fair discussion?

58 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I emphatically disagree with this. If anything, I would say both sides are open for discussion, as long as that discussion is in line with the message they are supporting.  How many pro-vaccine advocates do you see on the right-leaning media outlets being given a fair discussion?

Very few to none. All of news has become political theater for people. And the majority of people just watch what supports their side so they can be "right."

43 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Prior to signing that petition, I'm guessing that none of them had any more reason for Rogan to have them on the show than any other doctor in favor of vaccines. They were nobody's.  Generally, it's the show's that reach out for guests, not the other way around. 

I emphatically disagree with your disagreement.  One side is what I would call "vax religious zealots," that is the side that says the vax is the sole savior in this pandemic.  That is the side of our government, MSM, and Big Tech.  No discussion of alternatives is permitted.  Prophylactic measures like Vitamin D or weight reduction are ignored.  Therapeutics like Ivermectin are unilaterally labeled "horse paste" by the media Borg.  

The push for vaccines for young children is the most infuriating. 

Ben Shapiro is a pretty well-known right-wing podcaster who, it might surprise you to know, is pro-vax (but anti-mandate).  He is vaxxed, and his wife (a doctor) is boosted.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

True but Joe has had people on who ask to come on if they are interesting enough for a show.   

Joe wanted to set up a presidential debate/discussion that hr would moderate and Trump said yes.  Other side silence.  

Joe had the health guy at CNN on because of what CNN accused Joe of.  I give that guy credit for at least coming on and talking about the situation.  The guy went along with a CNN lie on air then came on thr podcast and said CNN shouldn't of done that.  

I would have to go back and do some homework but there have been at least a few vax skeptics that have said they are willing to go on podcasts and debate opposition but never can find anyone willing to do it.  

I don't watch much of any cnn or fox or really tv besides sports.  Does Fox pump anti vax people out all the time?   I wouldn't know.  Most of what I am commenting on is what I have seen on podcasts and internet discussion.  

Ummm, Trump is pretty clearly a vax advocate.   He is up front that he's fully vaxed, he thinks everyone should be vaxed, and that he considers the rapid development of the vax is one of the greatest achievements of his administration.    

But you go ahead and keep propping up those strawmen.    I think they are like teddy bears for you, they're make believe but they make you feel better when you cuddle with them.  

He's still on youtube. :dunno: 

What right leaning  media outlets are anti-vaccine and say people shouldn’t get it? You must know, because you just said you don’t see any pro vaccine advocates on them. So let’s hear it.  Or did you make that up? 

Being Anti mandate isn’t anti vaccine. It’s a fairly simple thing to grasp, yet it alludes our leftist geeks. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What right leaning  media outlets are anti-vaccine and say people shouldn’t get it? You must know, because you just said you don’t see any pro vaccine advocates on them. So let’s hear it.  Or did you make that up? 

Conservative radio talk shows won't straight out say they're anti-vax, but they definitely imply it with all the anti-Fauci speak and trying to disparage pro-vax media reports.

At least that's the gist I get when sports radio goes to commercial and I flip around. :dunno:

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

Conservative radio talk shows won't straight out say they're anti-vax, but they definitely imply it with all the anti-Fauci speak and trying to disparage pro-vax media reports.

At least that's the gist I get when sports radio goes to commercial and I flip around. :dunno:

So Fauci can’t be criticized? If you do yiure anti vax? I don’t think so. That’s quite a leap you have made there. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So Fauci can’t be criticized? If you do yiure anti vax? I don’t think so. That’s quite a leap you have made there. 

Oh c'mon. I know you listen to conservative talk.  Ya don't think they at least hint at being anti-vax?  Be honest.

2 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Oh c'mon. I know you listen to conservative talk.  Ya don't think they at least hint at being anti-vax?  Be honest.

Can you find someone that is, probably. But I have yet to hear anyone say don’t get it. I have heard them say to question it. Big difference, unless you’re hearing what you want to hear. I think you are. 

3 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Cable news (FOX and CNN) are on at my gym. I don’t listen to it but I’ll glance up at the screen every now and then.

FOX’s Covid coverage comes in two flavors. First they complain about mask / distancing mandates and the vaccine. Then they blame Biden for not getting the pandemic under control.

What do they want the old man to do - wave a magic wand?

Just now, MDC said:

Cable news (FOX and CNN) are on at my gym. I don’t listen to it but I’ll glance up at the screen every now and then.

FOX’s Covid coverage comes in two flavors. First they complain about mask / distancing mandates and the vaccine. Then they blame Biden for not getting the pandemic under control.

He said he would. You left that part out for some reason. He had a plan. 

• Like 1

“The point of mandatory vaccination is to identify the sincere Christians in the ranks, the freethinkers, the men with high testosterone levels, and anyone else who does not love Joe Biden and make them leave immediately,” Carlson claimed. “It’s a takeover of the U.S. military.”

Odd that all the Cucker butt boys here missed this. There are hundreds more.

:doh: 

8 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

There's a HUGE difference between being "anti-vax" and "anti-vax mandate".    But the left likes to blur that distinction so they can claim that the right is "anti-vax".  

See Mooney and Honcho's posts.   They just swallowed that narrative hook, line, and sinker and then they puke out "anti-vax" like a fish disgorging a squid when it's flapping around on the deck of  a boat after it's been hauled aboard.       

10 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I've listened and NEVER they hinted at being anti-vax.  I ALWAYS got that they're "anti-mandate".  They openly say that it's up to people if they want to get it or not.  They don't shame you for getting or not getting it.  There are people who say they don't think that the vaccine is a "must", but they don't tell you NOT to get it.  They tell you that it should be up to the individual to do what they want.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

This is a flat out lie.  And I doubt you actually watch Fox News.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Odd that all the Cucker butt boys here missed this. There are hundreds more.

:doh: 

This is funny because you're trashing Carlson while the quote is supporting the mantra of being against the "mandate" and not against the vaccine.

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is a flat out lie.  And I doubt you actually watch Fox News.

I just said I don’t. I said it’s on at the gym and I sometimes glance up and see the headlines. 

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This is funny because you're trashing Carlson while the quote is supporting the mantra of being against the "mandate" and not against the vaccine.

Are you saying Cucker doesn’t spend a substantial amount of time questioning the efficacy of the vaccine too?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Are you saying Cucker doesn’t spend a substantial amount of time questioning the efficacy of the vaccine too?

Apparently you watch/listen to him more than I do, because no, I haven't.  You must be a big fan of his.

Just now, MDC said:

I just said I don’t. I said it’s on at the gym and I sometimes glance up and see the headlines. 

You called it "Fox's Covid coverage."  NOT Tucker Carlson.  Tucker Carlson, and Fox, make a clear distinction between their programs that they consider opinion and not news, unlike MSNBC/CNN.  Tucker/Hannity are opinion shows.  And I don't watch Tucker Carlson, or Hannity, so I wouldn't know what they say.  If you've got specific clips post them.  I'll take a look.  Fox doesn't take a stance on the vaccine in general.  The shows I do watch question things that are legitimately worth questioning, usually with sources backing them up like the CDC.  Lefties like you think that if you even question things like masks in certain situations or a vaccine mandate you're anti vax.  That's not true.  And your statement was a flat out lie. 

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Apparently you watch/listen to him more than I do, because no, I haven't.

Here’s one:

Then the Fox News host questioned the efficacy of vaccines 

once more. It should be noted that COVID-19 vaccines not only protect against the coronavirus but also the dangerously fast-spreading Delta variant of the disease, which is deadlier, surging and could kill an additional 60,000 people nationwide if unchecked. Hospitals across the country are once again struggling to accommodate peoplewho succumb to the Delta variant of COVID-19. 

“A rational person would assume there is something wrong with vaccines,” Tucker said, pointing to rising cases. What he neglected to mention is that the U.S. still does not have even 70% of its adult population vaccinated.

Let me guess: He was just “asking the question”? 

36 minutes ago, Strike said:

You called it "Fox's Covid coverage."  NOT Tucker Carlson.  Tucker Carlson, and Fox, make a clear distinction between their programs that they consider opinion and not news, unlike MSNBC/CNN.  Tucker/Hannity are opinion shows.  And I don't watch Tucker Carlson, or Hannity, so I wouldn't know what they say.  If you've got specific clips post them.  I'll take a look.  Fox doesn't take a stance on the vaccine in general.  The shows I do watch question things that are legitimately worth questioning, usually with sources backing them up like the CDC.  Lefties like you think that if you even question things like masks in certain situations or a vaccine mandate you're anti vax.  That's not true.  And your statement was a flat out lie. 

I going the Semantics Pilot route on this one. :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Here’s one:

WTF are you talking about?  LOL

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

The looney leftys are out of their minds. If you are fine with the vaccine but just believe everyone should have a choice, you are an anti vaxer to them.

Masks work according to them. They have all these awesome studies. When you point out the most important statistic, the tons of people getting infected despite strict mask mandates still in place, they never have a counter

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about?  LOL

I can’t dumb it down any further. Want me to draw you a picture?

When Roger Ailes left Fox and Murdochs kid took control , Fox moved towards the center, but still on the right. When Trump got elected CNN went batshit crazy chasing all of the millions of viewers that also went batshit crazy.  MSNBC too. Show me the equivalent of  a Joy Reid on Fox. Who’s her conservative equivalent? Or Don Lemon. Hannity is a harmless cheerleader that just parrots the right narrative of the day.  There’s not much there.