It’s Friday and I have yet to hear of any player in the playoffs going on the Covid list. Amazing. The last few weeks of the season were full of players missing games due to Covid.  

• Like 1

it's all nuts and another tool for manipulation

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s Friday and I have yet to hear of any player in the playoffs going on the Covid list. Amazing. The last few weeks of the season were full of players missing games due to Covid.  

Not really recalling many concussions either. Must be the masks

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

Not really recalling many concussions either. Must be the masks

The concussion protocols worked! 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The concussion protocols worked! 

Those magical blue pop up tents on the sidelines. 

From politicians to sports leagues no one takes it seriously when the chips are down.   

But shame anyone who questions anything.  

Probably sat at a table eating the whole week. 100% protection

Honestly I think the NFL is just ahead of the timeline for the rest of the country.  When they first had a ton of guys out was before the Omicron wave had really hit the country.  And now it’s seeming like the country may be at the peak or slightly past it, so the NFL is likely further along the way down.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Honestly I think the NFL is just ahead of the timeline for the rest of the country.  When they first had a ton of guys out was before the Omicron wave had really hit the country.  And now it’s seeming like the country may be at the peak or slightly past it, so the NFL is likely further along the way down.

People were being out on the list last week. Omnicrom has been here for two months. Keep trying though, it’s funny now. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Money talks son 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

🤡

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People were being out on the list last week. Omnicrom has been here for two months. Keep trying though, it’s funny now. 

Correct, I said on the way down, not all the way down.

Patriots starting CB Jalen Mills will not play today as he is on the covid list.  Pretty bad news for them as they need to stop the Bills pass attack.

18 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Why would you think the NFL is ahead of the timeline for the rest of the country? Why?

27 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Why would you think the NFL is ahead of the timeline for the rest of the country? Why?

Because they test often, but are not just specific to one area (like specific colleges, etc that also test a lot), so they can see if trends appear across multiple geographies.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Because they test often, but are not just specific to one area (like specific colleges, etc that also test a lot), so they can see if trends appear across multiple geographies.

How does testing often get them ahead of the timeline?

What trends would appear across multiple geographies that would get them ahead of the timeline?

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

How does testing often get them ahead of the timeline?

What trends would appear across multiple geographies that would get them ahead of the timeline?

Hack will defend against anything that points out that the whole Covid testing and protocols are ridiculous. Anything. 

12 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Does anyone know how many players are out with COVID this weekend?

I only saw one. 

49 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Does anyone know how many players are out with COVID this weekend?

7 aren't playing due to COVID-19 protocols, not sure if that means they have it or not 

Cincinnati Bengals

LB Akeem Davis-Gaither — Jan 4

LB Jordan Evans — Jan 3

Las Vegas Raiders

None

Buffalo Bills

None

New England Patriots

CB Jalen Mills — Jan 11

CB Shaun Wade — Jan 10

Philadelphia Eagles

None

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

None

Dallas Cowboys

LB Jayron Kearse — Jan 8

San Francisco 49ers

None

Kansas City Chiefs

TE Mark Vital — Jan 7

Pittsburgh Steelers

LB Buddy Johnson — Jan 13

Los Angeles Rams

None

Arizona Cardinals

None

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 3:06 PM, JustinCharge said:

Patriots starting CB Jalen Mills will not play today as he is on the covid list.  Pretty bad news for them as they need to stop the Bills pass attack.

Yup. Patriots win if Mills plays :mad: