Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

LA is a sh;thole

We all end up paying higher prices because of this. Fucktard Ds running these states are cockroaches.

• Thanks 2

They're just looking for the one cargo container which has the motherlode of bread for feeding their kids.  I'm sure they're not taking anything else. 

• Haha 1

One of my New Year's restitutions was to be more polite. I'm not going to take a dump on Los Angeles or any other sh1thole. I'm going to be thankful I live in the middle of nowhere. 

• Like 1

My momma always told me life is like a railroad UPS freight car…

• Haha 1

This won’t last. Amazon won’t stand for it.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The SF mayor finally sounded sane once her core constituents started looting the stores where she shops.

I dunno. We’ll see. All the non-defunded cops they still have left are the gender nonconforming ones who prefer eating donuts and enforcing mask mandates.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All of the major shippers (Amzn, UPS, FDX) and the manufacturers who give them their products to deliver assume a % of lost or damaged product and build it into the cost.    With the massive increase in package volumes those percentages of assumed loss mean a lot of packages.   Your point is valid I only follow it to note that it's a threshold type thing.   If, even with insane losses like this, their lost package #s don't exceed what they've already assumed is going to get lost/stolen/misdelivered - those manufacturers and shippers aren't going to do much.   

LOL @ the 'expert' interviewed by the NYTimes. :lol:

---------

Sifting Through the Train Thefts of Los Angeles - The New York Times (archive.fo)

"The strains of the pandemic, the uncertain economy, persistent inequality and a sense of falling behind make for “ripe conditions for some of these effects to emerge,” said Eesha Sharma, an assistant professor of marketing at the Fowler College of Business at San Diego State University.
“A lot of individuals are facing financial challenges,” said Professor Sharma, who co-wrote a 2013 paper on the relationship between inequity and theft. “And these effects are not relegated to people who have the least amount of resources.”
----------
Yeah, genius.  It's the pandemic and people facing challenges. It's not leftoid idiots like you and politicians/media that swallow and promote your BS. 

Let me tell you something Eesha, whatever an Eesha is,  it's really simple why this is happening and YOU are the reason. Stop treating the perpetrators like they are the victims. Stop making excused for the poor helpless criminals. Lock their worthless, degenerate asses away and the crime rate will go down. If instead, you keep giving repeat offenders a slap on the wrist, they'll be back out there again tomorrow and the next day, ongoing forever. The country is stupider for having you be a part of it. I feel sorry for anybody who takes your classes as San Diego State, they spend that money  and put in effort and come out significantly dumber as a result.
  • Thanks 2

I don’t remember trains being heisted after the economic collapse in 2008.