Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Cervical / Spine Issues

Found out today that my 5th & 6th cervical discs are impinging on my spinal cord.  

1) Which would explain the profound pain like I whacked my funny bone 24/7 on the right side of my body. 

2)  But, I think the Doctor is confused.  I don't have a Cervix.  And if I did, I don't think they're usually found in the neckal region. 

Anybody ever have something like thi?.  She seems to think that this is basically arthritis and will just keep degrading. 

Prescribed a lot of something or other. Available in about 3 hours God willing.  Thinks surgery will be the ultimate resolution. 

I'm guessing one of you guys have been down this path. 

No kidding, part of the reason I haven't been around as much is it hurts to reach for the keyboard / hold a phone.  And god forbid I try to sit at a sports bar and look up at the screen.  

For out of place vertebra, go to a chiropractor, not an MD. Physically moving spinal bones into the right place is dang near 100% of their entire profession.

the only time ive had back pain is when i slept in an odd position.  sleeping flat on my back solved everything.

43 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

For out of place vertebra, go to a chiropractor, not an MD. Physically moving spinal bones into the right place is dang near 100% of their entire profession.

Definitely pursue looking into this and discussing your situation with a credible chiropractor that isn't 65 years old. This should always be step 1 if you find out things like this. Get their opinion for sure. Surgery should be your last option when it comes to your back. But you have to weigh that for yourself after you get all your feedback.

It's Sarno.  

Maybe.  :cheers: 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

This. You’d be surprised at how much chiropractic care can help you. I suggest it to everyone cause even if you aren’t feeling any pain I guarantee after a few adjustments you’ll feel even better. Now, if you’re still having problems you might need surgery. But I’d at least go to a reputable chiropractor and see what they have to say. My BIL helped a lot of people out to where they had no pain anymore and didn’t need surgery