***EdEx Farmers Insurance Open***

Cameron Davis

@bostonlager

6.03 The Big Rig Harry Higgs

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Keith Mitchell

(Really wanted him late)

Me too. Also wanted Woodland 

My team feels like a MC or a champion. No in between. 

My team has two Camerons too many

Sorry I just took a WFH 90 minute lunch nap.

Gary Woodcock

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Gary Woodcock

Clocaine took him already

Came Chump

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

My team is so bad it may just work.

A last place finish here wouldn't disappoint me. Top pick for the Genesis where I expect the field to have the rest of the big names, and plenty of time to still win the year end. 

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Streelman @bostonlager

I was about to post him as the undrafted guy most likely to contend. 

Steal of the draft here. 

On 1/15/2022 at 3:05 PM, bostonlager said:

Clocaine:         Jon Rahm --- Matthew Wolff --- Max Homa --- Alex Noren --- Gary Woodland --- Kevin Streelman

Horseman:     Dustin Johnson --- Jordan Spieth --- Justin Rose --- Rickie Fowler --- Mackenzie Hughes --- Hudson Swafford

Fumble:           Xander Schauffele --- Brooks Koepka --- Joaquin Niemann --- Billy Horschel --- Tom Hoge --- Scott Stallings

KSB:                 Justin Thomas --- Daniel Berger --- Corey Conners --- Christiaan Bezuidenhout --- Keith Mitchell --- Jhonattan Vegas

edjr:                 Patrick Reed --- Bryson DeChambeau --- Luke List --- Phil MIckelson -- Charley Hoffman --- Cameron Champ

Alias:               Sungjae Im --- Talor Gooch --- Maverick McNealy --- Brandt Snedeker --- J.J. Spaun --- Alex Smalley

lager:               Tony Finau --- Marc Leishman --- Ryan Palmer --- Keegan Bradley --- Joseph Bramlett --- Harry Higgs

Wonder:          Hideki Matsuyama --- Sam Burns --- Francesco Molinari --- Si Woo Kim --- Cameron Tringale --- Cameron Davis

dain:                Will Zalatoris --- Scottie Scheffler --- Lanto Griffin --- Jason Day --- Wyndham Clark --- Aaron Wise

Win:   Clocaine I don't think I can remember a larger favorite than Rahm at Torrey Pines right now….since the GOAT.  Only Tiger himself has dominated more.  Similar to the KC Chiefs winning the coin flip, Clocaine hit the jackpot on the random draft order.  Also considering The South course (which is played three out of four days) is long as shiot.   Matt Wolf is a solid pick and Max Homa has been playing nice lately plus he's a California kid.   His last three are average at best which may bring him back to the field but still have to handicap him as the favorite.

Place:  Dain - The EXACT anthesis of the person picked above him.  Dain had the last pick.   Zalatoris is playing really  well, he's long and he's young dumb and full of cum.  Scheffler is rock solid (I may have picked Bryson or Burns though).  Jason Day was a little early but his last two picks on the turn may have been as savvy as it comes.  

Show:  edjr - dude drafts off a 2021 sheet first round and his first two picks still could be his first two picks just reversed.  Unreal.  Luke List was a great choice in the third, Phil was a tad early, Hoffman is a Cali kid too but Cam Champ is the wild card.  He's long (see the South Course) and talented but he's been either hurt or out of sorts lately.  Still like the team despite it being punchable.  

Players I like this week (not that anyone cares):

Rahm,  Deshamblow, Zalatoris, Im, Burns, Rose, McNealy, List, Mitchell, Tringale, Clarke, Wise

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Players I like this week (not that anyone cares):

Rahm,  Deshamblow, Zalatoris, Im, Burns, Rose, McNealy, List, Mitchell, Tringale, Clarke, Wise

Just because you hate my team :P

Stroke Averages

Lowest 12 in Farmers Insurance Open (2016-21)
Average....(Rounds)
69.45: Jon Rahm (20)
69.75: Ryan Palmer (16)
69.81: Justin Rose (16)
70.17: Tony Finau (24)
70.32: Marc Leishman (22)
70.33: Keegan Bradley (18)
70.37: Patrick Reed (19)
70.71: Brandt Snedeker (24)
70.77: Hideki Matsuyama (22)
70.78: Jason Day (18)
70.80: Alexander Noren (10)
70.81: Talor Gooch (16)
Min. No. of Rounds = 10
Only those entered this week are included in table

25 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Just because you hate my team :P

Stroke Averages

Lowest 12 in Farmers Insurance Open (2016-21)
Average....(Rounds)
69.45: Jon Rahm (20)
69.75: Ryan Palmer (16)
69.81: Justin Rose (16)
70.17: Tony Finau (24)
70.32: Marc Leishman (22)
70.33: Keegan Bradley (18)
70.37: Patrick Reed (19)
70.71: Brandt Snedeker (24)
70.77: Hideki Matsuyama (22)
70.78: Jason Day (18)
70.80: Alexander Noren (10)
70.81: Talor Gooch (16)
Min. No. of Rounds = 10
Only those entered this week are included in table

I'm more of a feel putter. 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm more of a feel putter. 

Its a tough one. 2 more teams this year and the field isn't as deep as I thought it would be. We all had to dig into the sleeper list. 

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Its a tough one. 2 more teams this year and the field isn't as deep as I thought it would be. We all had to dig into the sleeper list. 

Yup, l consider the Farmers the actual start of the PGA TOUR season but where are:

Cantaly, Morikawa, Hovland, Cam Smith, and Webb?  Others like Kokrak, Ancer, Casey, Fitz, Pieters too.  

I would think Torrey Pines brings them all.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Yup, l consider the Farmers the actual start of the PGA TOUR season but where are:

Cantaly, Morikawa, Hovland, Cam Smith, and Webb?  Others like Kokrak, Ancer, Peiters too.  

Rory, Louis, Casey, English. 

I think Rose is the only one from across the pond playing this week. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Cantaly, Morikawa, Hovland, Cam Smith, and Webb?  Others like Kokrak, Ancer, Peiters too.  

I was listening to PGA radio one day last week and they were talking about how some guys were done with the California swing and have started to consider the start of the season when they head to Florida. 

I miss the matchplay event being in Arizona in February too. Its just not the same in Texas in March. 

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I was listening to PGA radio one day last week and they were talking about how some guys were done with the California swing and have started to consider the start of the season when they head to Florida. 

Interesting. How can you pass up Torrey Pines, Pebble Beach and Riviera though?  My God.  

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

FLO RIDA :headbanger:

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Interesting. How can you pass up Torrey Pines, Pebble Beach and Riviera though?  My God.  

Torrey pines, sans the view, is the suck.

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

They might have to play golf in the brutally cold  50s and 60s and have to play a couple of 6 hour rounds at the Pro-Am though. The horror! Pampered focks.