Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Nutty Professor gives NO F#cks

Mehler intermittently ranted about his fears of COVID-19, the rules of his classroom and his disdain for capitalism, while allegedly spoofing a scene from the Hulu series “Deadwood.” The professor cursed at his students and vowed to wear a HEPA filtered space helmet in the classroom to protect himself from students he dubbed “vectors of disease.”

“I may have up my life flatter than hammered , but I stand before you today beholden to no sucker,” Mehler said. “I’m working a paying, union job and no sucker of an administrator is going to tell me how to teach my classes because I’m a tenured professor.”

“So, if you want to go complain to your dean, you. Go ahead. I’m retiring at the end of this year and I couldn’t give a flying any longer,” Mehler continued. “You people are just vectors of disease to me and I don’t want to be anywhere near you.”

Howard Stern isn’t far off. The boomers are losing it. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Howard Stern isn’t far off. The boomers are losing it. 

Stern has become the scared old man he made his millions railing against.  

• Thanks 1

The pandemic showed how shìtty Americans are.  A bunch of people trying to impose their will on others while railing on and on about how selfish the other people are for not complying.  It's always some old fūckers like this guy, Jim Cramer, or Olbermann who would sell out the entire world if it meant they stayed alive one more day.

These professors are the worst.  Sucking off the teat of society with their precious tenure, they think they're owed something on top of that.  75 years old?  Should've retired long ago, but I'm sure the gravy train was too attractive.

Boomers got everything and gave nothin.  Except the ones that had to go to Vietnam. The rest had a free ride. Pensions, Social Security, stock market, houses quadrupled in value. Sorry they had to wait on line for gas for a few weeks in the 70’s. Now they are making everyone else give up their way of life for a virus that only kills them for the most part. 

• Thanks 2

Keep in mind that this is the quality of person teaching at our universities....