Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

49ers at Cowboys: Wildcard Discussion

Inactives

49ers: CB Darqueze Dennard, LB Marcell Harris, S Talanoa Hufanga, DT Maurice Hurst, CB Deommodore Lenoir, OT Jaylon Moore, RB Trey Sermon

Cowboys: DT Quinton Bohanna, CB Maurice Canady, C Matt Farniok, WR Simi Fehoko, LB Keanu Neal, CB Nahshon Wright

Who we like ? I need to make a wager ...tough one for me ??? 49ers getting 3.5

Niners money line.  

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Niners money line.  

Yeah there flying under the radar ...the fans going crazy is what made me scratch my head home field has its advantages 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mitchell is next years J Taylor. 

To small dont think he can make it thrue a season staying healthy 

Deebo impresses me ...good hands,speed,and fearless= secret weapon 

9 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

To small dont think he can make it thrue a season staying healthy 

That would be my concern as well. 

well, San Fran has been a lot more physical.

coming out it looked like Dallas Got punched in the face.

eventually they got on track but as this game goes on, that physicality will wear on Dallas I think.  it will be tough sledding.

I see ceedee lamb is continuing his role as the most overrated player in the league.

• Like 1

Mental note on Jimmy overthrowing a wiiiiiiide open Aiyuk with 1:34 left in the 3rd.

Right on queue ceedee gets called for not being set as he loafs out to his spot in the formation.  Guy is already a diva and he's not even good.

20 minutes ago, nobody said:

I see ceedee lamb is continuing his role as the most overrated player in the league.

I think its more a case of he hasnt needed to be better.... til now.

he plays in a pretty weak division.

no question, he needed to be better today.

20 minutes ago, nobody said:

Mental note on Jimmy overthrowing a wiiiiiiide open Aiyuk with 1:34 left in the 3rd.

I saw that one too. would have been a real nice gain too.

18 minutes ago, nobody said:

Right on queue ceedee gets called for not being set as he loafs out to his spot in the formation.  Guy is already a diva and he's not even good.

yep. cost him and his team a large chunk of yardage too.

I invested in Ceedee in dynasty so I watch him closely.  He loafs alot.  When he's not getting the ball he runs routes at 70%.  He has terrible body language.  It's like he thinks he doesn't need to go out there and earn it.

I was wondering why the 49ers didn't go for two when they went up 22-7.  Might actually come into play coming down the stretch.

SF puts together a 4 minute drive here and put up a FG, I think the game is over.

Losing Bosa Hurt he's the defensive Anchor ⚓ 

Wow.  That was an interesting play.  Jimmy seems to be turtling up.

Couldn't hit Juscyck and made him dance into a fumble.  Then they get bailed out by the bad throw.

Oh wow.  Dallas bails out SF!

Thats another 90 seconds if Dallas doesn't start conserving clock. Can't imagine shanny let's Jimmy throw again this drive.

Tough spot for the 49ers at midfield 4th and 1.  With Bosa and Warner out, the defense can't stop Dallas, so they're punting this game away.  Dallas will score.

19 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Winner plays tampa if sf wins we'll see what there made of....can't wait 

SF should be playing GB if they hold on.

That was the same ref that caused them a delay of game in the first half while continuing to stand over the ball... haha... who is that guy?

I finally remembered who Ceedee Lamb reminds me of.  Andrew Bynum.  If you aren't a basketball fan, Bynum was drafted by the Lakers and famously said "there's a bank in every city" when asked about trade rumors.  He had a couple of good years, but always had a reputation as treating basketball as a secondary pursuit and could never figure out how to be a professional.

Bynum had this thing where he never wanted to put more effort in than he thought was necessary.  And, further, and more importantly, he never wanted to look like he was trying hard.  The problem there is the only way to make a guy like that work is to pair him with a strong leader to keep him focused.  The little bit of success Bynum had was with Kobe and Phil Jackson. McCarthy isn't that and Dak is giving him the Dez Bryant treatment and just not throwing him the ball instead of trying to pull greatness out of him.

So from a fantasy perspective, we can expect CeeDee to be absolutely great in his contract year which will be year 5 because he'll tease the cowboys enough to pick up his 5th year option and be an underachiever every time there isn't someone there motivating him.  So if you have him in dynasty like I do, you either have to sell his shares now or wait until he blows up in 2024.

well, I dont like having guys like that on my fantasy roster (other than contract years)

Can you say DEEBO!!! Dude can win games all by himself. So much good go for the Niners but now the other shoe drops. If Bosa is unable to go against Green Bay that'll be a massive loss. Seems like the Niners lost focus or something the last couple of minutes. The Jimmey beat G.interception could been disastrous. I understand his thumb is affects the flight of the pass but that was 5.feet over his head and the dude was wide open. He does that against G.B. it could be party's over. They beat us with a late FG but we stayed with them. My panic is that they go to Green Bay and if it isn't cold enough there during the game we're looking at an 8:15 start. Geez. It'll 10degrees colder by then. Yet there's no excuses and no crying. They just gotta man up and go win this game. Just hope they can continue to carry their momentum for 60 mins. Against Rodgers and company. GOOOOOO 49ERS!!!

4 hours ago, DocNiner said:

Can you say DEEBO!!! Dude can win games all by himself. So much good go for the Niners but now the other shoe drops. If Bosa is unable to go against Green Bay that'll be a massive loss. Seems like the Niners lost focus or something the last couple of minutes. The Jimmey beat G.interception could been disastrous. I understand his thumb is affects the flight of the pass but that was 5.feet over his head and the dude was wide open. He does that against G.B. it could be party's over. They beat us with a late FG but we stayed with them. My panic is that they go to Green Bay and if it isn't cold enough there during the game we're looking at an 8:15 start. Geez. It'll 10degrees colder by then. Yet there's no excuses and no crying. They just gotta man up and go win this game. Just hope they can continue to carry their momentum for 60 mins. Against Rodgers and company. GOOOOOO 49ERS!!!

well, for losing bosa for a half and warner for a bit of the second half.  so defense did well given the losses, but got a little tired.  Having them vs rodgers is critical, along with an effective running game.

Niners money line= winner, and the Packers deva Qb rides of to be a game show host.