Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Why Does The FBI Lie So Much?

Muslim Extremist takes Jewish people hostage at a synagogue, first thing out of the FBI is it’s not anti-semetic. Jewish groups push back, all of a sudden Biden and the FBI change their tune. If it were at a Jewish deli they would have said it was work place violence. On a side note, somehow the terrorist with a history of violence got into the country two weeks ago. If he had waited 2 more weeks he could have voted in NYC elections. Nice work libtards 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Early reports really jumped on the white supremacy BS.

it's like they think everyone is a retard and maybe they are right. liberals are for sure.

"Biden said he did not know the specific motive behind the attack or why the specific synagogue was targeted. FBI Special Agent in Charge Matt DeSarno said that Akram was focused on an issue not linked to the Jewish community, AP reported. "

are they serious???? then biden went on to make it out to be a gun problem. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Early reports really jumped on the white supremacy BS.

Of course. They got nothing else

Our entire government top to bottom left to right is corrupt as all fock.  Stop acting surprised.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Our entire government top to bottom left to right is corrupt as all fock.  Stop acting surprised.  

Who said I was surprised? I asked why. It’s like I’m not surprised you start one dumb post after another, but I do wonder why. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who said I was surprised? I asked why. It’s like I’m not surprised you start one dumb post after another, but I do wonder why. 

Something besides you dooshbags and politics, that's why.  Now you can stop wondering.

When the truth doesn't fit their narrative, they try to avoid the truth.  Only when their protestations are ridiculed to high heaven because of how preposterous they are do they change their tune.  Either way, they've lost almost all credibility.

• Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, fandandy said:

You and utility toilet can both lick my white honky ass.  Suck it.

You miss Newbie, don’t you? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You miss Newbie, don’t you? 

Actually, yes.  He added much more than he took.  

My point though is this place has devolved into Breitbart if all their writer's moms had smoked meth during pregnancy.

That is a shame.

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

The FBI, IRS, DOJ, etc have be compromised.

That was where trump failed miserably. The next R in office needs to clean house in EVREY major federal department. not just the leaders of the departments but all the way down to the worker bees.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

That was where trump failed miserably. The next R in office needs to clean house in EVREY major federal department. not just the leaders of the departments but all the way down to the worker bees.

The IRS should be moved out of DC. Put their HQ in the middle of the country 

None of the above will happen because our entire government is corrupt as all fock as I previously stated and the only people who believe this may happen are focking morons.

Suck it.

Stop being stoopid.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, fandandy said:

You and utility toilet can both lick my white honky ass.  Suck it.

I seriously always thought you were black.

14 hours ago, fandandy said:

My point though is this place has devolved into Breitbart

That is a shame.

Fact - Extension of Fox News

It seems that an anonymous source always leaks exactly what the globalist corporate elites and MSM wants to be put out there x10000.

The "woke" bullsh!t has infected them as well.   Where the truth might either hurt feelings or negatively impact liberals they suppress it.

Name me a person of political power that doesn't lie

Why does everything have to have a stupid label??  Attack is an attack...does special labels make it worse????  Oooh...its anti semetic....

Oooh...its a hate crime....ooooh...its racism

34 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Why does everything have to have a stupid label??  Attack is an attack...does special labels make it worse????  Oooh...its anti semetic....

Oooh...its a hate crime....ooooh...its racism

Liberals do not like blind justice, everything must have a context, and therefore if you have the wrong color skin(white) you are more suitable for punishment than a darker complected criminal.  Your "justice" for a liberal is predicated on the color of your skin and then the political affiliation.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I'll throw out Rand Paul's name.    I don't agree with everything he says/thinks - but I don't get any sense that he is ever trying to misrepresent what he's seen or thinks.    I think he's actually a pretty honest guy, one of the few politicians I would say that about.      I can't recollect anything that DeSantis has said that could be considered a "lie" either, so I'll add his name too.   He seems pretty honest to me too.   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

AOC. Her stupidity alone gets the job done. 

6 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I can't recollect anything that DeSantis has said that could be considered a "lie" either, so I'll add his name too.   He seems pretty honest to me too.   

I don't trust him one bit.  

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Honest Abe Lincoln

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I don't trust him one bit.  

Name one thing that he's "lied" about?   

2 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Honest Abe Lincoln

John Wilkes Booth should be commemorated on a postage stamp.  

Just now, Masshole said:

Name one thing that he's "lied" about?   

It's my gut.  Time will tell.  I think he is playing a role.  I just do not trust him at all.  

16 hours ago, lod001 said:

This cannot be done, there are protections for federal employees.

What happens if you get fired from the federal government? When an agency wants to fire or suspend competitive-service employees, they have to follow procedure. First, they give the employees advance written notice, stating the reasons. The employees then have a reasonable time to answer the notice; if they contest the reasons, they can furnish affidavits and other evidence to support their side of the matter.

If the agency proceeds with a firing, suspension or reduction in pay, the employees get 30 days of advance notice. Once again, the employees can respond. They can also appeal the firing to the MSPB. To win, the agency must prove the charged conduct occurred, prove it's relevant to civil-service efficiency and show the penalty is proportionate to the actions. Firing for excepted-service employees works much the same.

https://work.chron.com/can-fired-civil-service-jobs-19492.html

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Everybody lies not just politicians, it is the degree and frequency of the lies that is important.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Everybody lies not just politicians, it is the degree and frequency of the lies that is important.

This is true. We are bred that way.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

It's my gut.  Time will tell.  I think he is playing a role.  I just do not trust him at all.  

Well, we agree on one thing.    My gut tells me you couldn't be more wrong and we'll find out in the next few years.  I've also combined that with researching his bio, his policy positions, and actually listening to what he says.   I doubt you've done the same.    It's obvious from your profoundly stupid "playing a role" comment.   Just think for a minute - he's the governor of a state with the 3rd largest population and 2nd oldest - the easiest thing he could have done was go along with all of the CV19 hysteria.   He could have just simply said; "CV19 is most dangerous to the olds, we have the most of those of any large state in the nation, I have to be extremely cautious and take every measure possible to protect them."  He could have locked everyone in their homes and that probably wouldn't have hurt him politically at all.   But he actually looked at the data, listened to different viewpoints, and made very politically risky, but sound and ultimately correct decisions for his state that struck the best balance between mitigating risk and preserving freedom and their economy.   

18 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

This cannot be done, there are protections for federal employees.

What happens if you get fired from the federal government? When an agency wants to fire or suspend competitive-service employees, they have to follow procedure. First, they give the employees advance written notice, stating the reasons. The employees then have a reasonable time to answer the notice; if they contest the reasons, they can furnish affidavits and other evidence to support their side of the matter.

If the agency proceeds with a firing, suspension or reduction in pay, the employees get 30 days of advance notice. Once again, the employees can respond. They can also appeal the firing to the MSPB. To win, the agency must prove the charged conduct occurred, prove it's relevant to civil-service efficiency and show the penalty is proportionate to the actions. Firing for excepted-service employees works much the same.

https://work.chron.com/can-fired-civil-service-jobs-19492.html

Transfer them.