Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Bills at Chiefs: Divisional Round Discussion

Since Mahomes came into the scene as one of the top QBs in the game, I started wondering to myself who might be the QB he sees on a number of occasions in the playoffs every year.  There have been a ton of young QBs drafted in recent years in the AFC (Allen, Mac Jones, Tua, Wilson, Burrow, Mayfield, Lamar, Lawrence and Herbert).  It seemed to me like every year Brady and Manning were going to play each other in the AFC playoffs and it wouldn't surprise me if it's Mahomes and Allen in the same boat over several seasons of the next decade.

I think the Bills are the better team (this year), but I think home field advantage for Kansas City could be the determining factor. It will come down, I think, to which QB avoids a stupid interception (or two). 

• Like 1

Bills money line = winner.  

34 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I think the Bills are the better team (this year), but I think home field advantage for Kansas City could be the determining factor. It will come down, I think, to which QB avoids a stupid interception (or two). 

Exact same thinking for me. I've got my Chiefs moving on (and ultimately losing to the Packers in the SB) but I think it's going to come down to the final possession.

I'll be at this game 10th row lower section decked out in Chief gear ...secretly cheering for Buffalo... I like both teams 

10 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

I'll be at this game 10th row lower section decked out in Chief gear ...secretly cheering for Buffalo... I like both teams 

I'll likely wait and see how the Titans fare.  I'd like to go to one more game, but if the Bengals win I may hold out hoping we host the AFC Championship the following week.  

2 hours ago, Fumbleweed said:

in a close game like what I expect to see here, the homefield advantage can make a difference.

either way I think it will be a good game.  I'm looking forward to watching it.

I’m looking forward to winning the Bills money line. 

I can easily see either team winning this game.  I'm going to give the Bills the nod because they beat the Chiefs during the regular season and have the ability to run a defense against them that has been proven to be successful.  Andy Reid has been known to not be a very good game day coach.  If he hasn't figured out how to beat that defense, Buffalo should win again.

That said, the Chiefs have a very good team and certainly have enough talent to beat the Bills.  This game will probably come down to the winner being the team who made the least amount of mistakes.

No like all nfl games, the winner is the team that scores the most points.   

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

No like all nfl games, the winner is the team that scores the most points.   

In some games it's the team that gives up the fewest points that wins

2 hours ago, Showboat said:

In some games it's the team that gives up the fewest points that wins

Can you name me a nfl game that the team that gave up the fewest points in a game didn’t win the game, I ask cause you said , some games? 

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

Can you name me a nfl game that the team that gave up the fewest points in a game didn’t win the game, I ask cause you said , some games? 

Sure - Lions-Steelers back in week 10.  The fewest points given up by a team in the game was 16.  The Lions gave up 16 points but didn't win.  The Steelers also gave up 16 points and didn't win either.  

Shows a lack of discipline, a team problem I’m sure.  

4 hours ago, Showboat said:

Sure - Lions-Steelers back in week 10.  The fewest points given up by a team in the game was 16.  The Lions gave up 16 points but didn't win.  The Steelers also gave up 16 points and didn't win either.  

So we agree that would be no, since neither won.  

Inactives

Bills: RB Matt Breida, WR Marquez Stevenson, TE Tommy Sweeney, OT Bobby Hart, DT Vernon Butler, CB Nick McCloud, S Josh Thomas

Chiefs: RB Darrel Williams, WR Josh Gordon, OT Prince Tega Wanogho, DE Josh Kaindoh, CB Rashad Fenton, QB Shane Buechele

Buffalo money line. 

I'd like to see the STAT THAT goofballs put some stats out on how often a receiver gets the ball after breaking the huddle two words into the QB's play call while the QB talks for another 10 seconds.  

Great drive by mahomes.  Now the d needs to make a stand.

Just now, nobody said:

Knee was down just before the ball hit the pylon.

I thought so on the one view, but the side view showed both knees well above the turf.

1 minute ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Honey Badger might be concussed..

Dirty Dan needs not to suck

It feels like Hitchens is on the field And gets beat but when gay or Bolton are on the field they make plays.

Too bad they could only muster a fg out of it

Just now, ZeroTolerance said:

Someone had too much to drink. 

I thought I was talking about the stupid fan, looks like I was predicting the corner instead.