Sign in to follow this  
Canadianfan

BIGGEST BET OF THE WEEKEND with a small toot

Nibbled on my beloved packers yesterday. We all know how that turned out.  Maybe the toughest loss I’ve experienced as fan.  Enough said. 

The game I’ve been waiting for since Tuesday however is the Rams/bucs…Was waiting on the status of Wirfs before I made the bet, but it was happening regardless.  Feeling even more confident today.  

too many injuries for the bucs.  Running into a team that is in stride.  Akers and Beckham have been huge since they’ve joined lineup……Too many issues for the Bucs this year to overcome.   Now we’re taking about Brady possibly retiring.  Rams is the bet outright it’s their time. 

RAMS ML 

35 minutes ago, Canadianfan said:

Nibbled on my beloved packers yesterday. We all know how that turned out.  Maybe the toughest loss I’ve experienced as fan.  Enough said. 

The game I’ve been waiting for since Tuesday however is the Rams/bucs…Was waiting on the status of Wirfs before I made the bet, but it was happening regardless.  Feeling even more confident today.  

too many injuries for the bucs.  Running into a team that is in stride.  Akers and Beckham have been huge since they’ve joined lineup……Too many issues for the Bucs this year to overcome.   Now we’re taking about Brady possibly retiring.  Rams is the bet outright it’s their time. 

RAMS ML 

Pretty sure I heard this morning on the radio that the majority of money is on the Rams ML, so you have a lot of company. GL

Mine was Cinci +155. I did bet the Rams money line but even though up big I won't feel good about it until it's over.

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Pretty sure I heard this morning on the radio that the majority of money is on the Rams ML, so you have a lot of company. GL

if both teams are healthy, (as mentioned earlier on another thread) I would have rated the teams even.  but Tampa still has injuries.

Thats where the unknown lies.  how much those injuries affect the end result remains to be seen.

but here at halftime, it is very much looking like the Rams game to lose.