Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Bengals at Chiefs: Conference Championship Discussion

Recommended Posts

dem Chiefs, dat's who

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bengals money line.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, can’t wait to see the money line.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Nice, can’t wait to see the money line.  

i'm seeing +265

Tyrann Mathieu is in concussion protocol.  vast majority clear protocol before a week passes, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cavern said:

i'm seeing +265

Tyrann Mathieu is in concussion protocol.  vast majority clear protocol before a week passes, right?

Nice number.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2022 at 9:13 PM, cmh6476 said:

dem Chiefs, dat's who

I'll be at this one to.. come to far to quit now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring lots of Kleenex, go Bengals money line.  Big big big.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chiefs win. Under. Bengals burrow into the turf, chase their tails back to Ohio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think Burrow and the Bengals may well have  a superbowl in their future.   I"m just not sure it will be this year.   Burrows performance was not great  last week. and in the playoffs you need to step up your game.  A performance like that in the playoffs usually ends in a Loss and the Bengals got lucky.

It is possible that Burrow learns from that experience and becomes a better QB in time for this week, but going up against Mahomes, hes gonna need to be REALLY good even if the D plays well.

I just dont think hes there yet.  Certainly not against a team that knows what it takes to win.    He needs another year.

I think the Chiefs win this game.   To me the only question is by how much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! When you play great D and still give up a score you know you’re in trouble…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is some of the best football I've ever seen in my life--and it's the Chiefs doing it!

They are just undefensible this postseason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cavern said:

Is CEH hurt?

He just had another nice run where he pushed through 4 Bengals defenders for 4 yards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

He just had another nice run where he pushed through 4 Bengals defenders for 4 yards.

My bad missed the last sequence.  Mckinnon had gotten all the early work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd have felt a lot better if they'd at least kicked the FG to end the half.  The stop really upheld the Bengals' momentum from their last score, which the Chiefs could have neutralized with a score of their own in the final minute, even if it was only a FG.

Hopefully they'll open the 2nd half with a long TD drive;  a 3-and-out or turnover would put the game squarely back in the Bengals sights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL at the broadcast halftime show being drowned out by the stadium halftime show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough for Chiefs football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

speaking of Mahomie...

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to turn off sound, announcers suck. Comparing Burrow to Brady and we can see inside his helmet that he's thinking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I probly wouldn't have called for a sack/fumble on third down there, but then that's why Andy Reid gets paid the big bucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last two weekends have been nuts. Will KC make the Super Bowl by virtue of winning two coin tosses?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, they might not be able to stop hate or end racism, but at least they put a fantastic product out there for public consumption...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Inevitable.

if by that you meant the elf would one last time be proven as the king of all frauds, then job... done...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toldja the Chiefs should have kicked the FG before the half.

Axe Elf:  Too smart for this world.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Toldja the Chiefs should have kicked the FG before the half.

Axe Elf:  Too smart for this world.

Didn’t you also say the Chiefs were indefensible? 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I'd have felt a lot better if they'd at least kicked the FG to end the half.  The stop really upheld the Bengals' momentum from their last score, which the Chiefs could have neutralized with a score of their own in the final minute, even if it was only a FG.

Hopefully they'll open the 2nd half with a long TD drive;  a 3-and-out or turnover would put the game squarely back in the Bengals sights.

Finally, AceElf gets it right … the moment the tide turned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2022 at 10:13 AM, weepaws said:

Bring lots of Kleenex, go Bengals money line.  Big big big.  

Thank you Jesus.  

🎉🥳👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Last year, it was the offensive line... what's this year's excuse?

Same excuse as 2018, stupidity.  Then it was Dee Ford lining up offside on the INT that would have ended the game, and this year, they din't kick the FG to end the half.

Last year, it was not being able to catch passes in receivers' hands at crucial times--and stupidity to close out the first half again, letting the Bucs score due to poor clock management.  I'm glad they upgraded their O-line, of course, but it wasn't the reason that they lost.

So stupidity is the reason the Chiefs haven't been to four straight Super Bowls.

3 hours ago, Fumbleweed said:

Didn’t you also say the Chiefs were indefensible? 😄

At the time I said it, they were--and had been since late in the Bills game.  They basically played a perfect first half, up until the point that they din't kick the FG.

A big part of the Chiefs' problem is in being so unfairly superior to every other team that it's easy to get cocky and complacent--and that happened again today at the end of the first half.

At least we don't have to play two consecutive Super Bowls on our opponents' home fields.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Same excuse as 2018, stupidity.  Then it was Dee Ford lining up offside on the INT that would have ended the game, and this year, they din't kick the FG to end the half.

Last year, it was not being able to catch passes in receivers' hands at crucial times--and stupidity to close out the first half again, letting the Bucs score due to poor clock management.  I'm glad they upgraded their O-line, of course, but it wasn't the reason that they lost.

So stupidity is the reason the Chiefs haven't been to four straight Super Bowls.

At the time I said it, they were--and had been since late in the Bills game.  They basically played a perfect first half, up until the point that they din't kick the FG.

A big part of the Chiefs' problem is in being so unfairly superior to every other team that it's easy to get cocky and complacent--and that happened again today at the end of the first half.

At least we don't have to play two consecutive Super Bowls on our opponents' home fields.

Agree with you, get to have the two best teams play in this years super bowl, at least KC won’t have to worry about making two consecutive super bowl games.  👏🎉🥳🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×