Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

President caught on hot mike

I’m not very political, but when his response to a question about midterms and inflation being being a problem, “it’s a great asset, blah blah blah”. You can google it.

he basically admitted they’re playing us more than most think, or it might just just be more dementia setting in.  Very very weird

Biden calls a Fox reporter a stupid SOB over a normal question.  

All the snowflakes who throw a fit over Trump being an azzhole are no where to be found.   

Like clockwork.  

Rules for thee ya know

17 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Biden calls a Fox reporter a stupid SOB over a normal question.  

All the snowflakes who throw a fit over Trump being an azzhole are no where to be found.   

Like clockwork.  

Rules for thee ya know

Trump was a competent azzhole. 

biden is an incompetent dirty old man.

7 hours ago, Mungwater said:

I’m not very political, but when his response to a question about midterms and inflation being being a problem, “it’s a great asset, blah blah blah”. You can google it.

he basically admitted they’re playing us more than most think, or it might just just be more dementia setting in.  Very very weird

He obviously was being sarcastic when he said it.

He still shouldn't have said it. He called Doocy and apologized and Doocy said we should move on. 

• Haha 3

I’m sure Jim Acosta would have been so gracious if Trump apologized for something. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He obviously was being sarcastic when he said it.

He still shouldn't have said it. He called Doocy and apologized and Doocy said we should move on. 

creepy joe wants to have a push up contest and sticks up for his criminal child. 

I'm sure it was all "sarcasm". :lol:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

creepy joe wants to have a push up contest and sticks up for his criminal child. 

He’s such a tough guy. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Biden has been a bully his whole career and has no other tactics. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s such a tough guy. 

"Everyone. Everyone, deserves to be treated with dignity and respect." - creepy joe

7 hours ago, Mungwater said:

I disagree that you aren't political, because you just spun what Biden said 180 degrees from his intention.

Fox White House Correspondent Peter Doocy asked Biden, "Would you take a question on inflation ... ? Do you think inflation is a political liability in the midterms?"
"It's a great asset -- more inflation," Biden deadpanned. "What a stupid son of a ."

It was a stupid question, like what color is the sky and he sarcastically answered.

• Haha 2

It was indeed a stupid question, but agree that Acosta would have never acted anywhere in the same ball park with regards to graciousness afterwards as Doocy did. 

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Gotta love the "centrists" and lefties making excuses, but were outraged by Trump.

"Trump is a bad guy and not professional"

Biden doesn't care for a question so he answers it sarcastically and calls the guy a stupid SOB.  = no one cares.  

The hypocrisy is so funny.  

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It was a stupid question, like what color is the sky and he sarcastically answered.

Agreed. 

I'd find a real gripe to get bent out of shape over and throw this fish back in the lake.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Gotta love the "centrists" and lefties making excuses, but were outraged by Trump.

Gotta love a dummy who says it was okay when Trump did it but not Biden accusing people saying "It was sarcastic but he still shouldn't have done it" as being a "centrist"

Fook off pal

You guys are missing the point.   I can't believe I have to educate all of you on this.    He didn't send a mean tweet about it.   That's all that matters.   No more mean tweets.    Doesn't matter how much of an A-hole the guy is as long as there are no more mean tweets.     

13 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

"Trump is a bad guy and not professional"

Biden doesn't care for a question so he answers it sarcastically and calls the guy a stupid SOB.  = no one cares.  

The hypocrisy is so funny.  

I thought it was fantastic.  I love it when the press gets their comuppance.

Now that being said, I really do want to know what Biden thinks he can do about inflation.  He did not create this problem, it was more so Bush and Obama who were in power when this issue was fomenting.

But he wanted the job, assured us he was the guy who could do it....I am waiting.....

Too bad Biden couldn’t say it was fake news. Because it’s not. Russia! 

11 minutes ago, Masshole said:

You guys are missing the point.   I can't believe I have to educate all of you on this.    He didn't send a mean tweet about it.   That's all that matters.   No more mean tweets.    Doesn't matter how much of an A-hole the guy is as long as there are no more mean tweets.     

You ever find all your articles on inflation you were going to show me 6 weeks ago to prove your points?

Still looking?

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

As usual, In typical spoiled, bully fashion, Biden punches down on a powerless individual. What’s so funny as well is he’s actually saying he didn’t set his son up. You’re right Joe, it wasn’t an oil company. It was a natural gas company. He did a good job of getting the light off of that by calling the guy fat and yapping about push ups. I give him credit. 

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You ever find all your articles on inflation you were going to show me 6 weeks ago to prove your points?

Still looking?

You're a damn lying dog faced pony soldier. 

Children love to rub my legs, and I like children sitting in my lap.

Corn pop was a bad dude. :lol:

Mental illness at it's best. 

32 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Agreed. 

I'd find a real gripe to get bent out of shape over and throw this fish back in the lake.

This. Doocy asked a question with an obvious answer. Biden behaved immaturely in response. Moving on. 

the over reaching point is the hypocrisy.. DeNiro gets an award and proclaims " Trump..".. and the left applaud 

a guy tries to get on a plane with e "Lets go Brandon" mask.. and is removed by law enforcement..

Trump calls a guy a name, tweet or otherwise = Orange man BAD - impeach him

Azzhole Biden does it = nothing to see here, and it was a bad question.. it wasnt "on script" and Alzheimer's Joe cant function off script, or he gets confrontational (see the above video links in other replies for ripe evidence)  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, [echo] said:

the over reaching point is the hypocrisy.. DeNiro gets an award and proclaims " Trump..".. and the left applaud 

a guy tries to get on a plane with e "Lets go Brandon" mask.. and is removed by law enforcement..

Trump calls a guy a name, tweet or otherwise = Orange man BAD - impeach him

Azzhole Biden does it = nothing to see here, and it was a bad question.. it wasnt "on script" and Alzheimer's Joe cant function off script, or he gets confrontational (see the above video links in other replies for ripe evidence)  

All of what you said is absolutely true. I am just saying you don’t fight hypocrisy with more hypocrisy. Trump behaved immaturely all the time. I still prefer 95% of his solid policies to Biden’s attempts to dismantle the fabric of the country. Neither has been presidential in demeanor alone. 

That said, yes, the hypocrisy is pretty staggering. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fumbleweed said:

I am just saying you don’t fight hypocrisy with more hypocrisy. Trump behaved immaturely all the time. I still prefer 95% of his solid policies to Biden’s attempts to dismantle the fabric of the country. Neither has been presidential in demeanor alone. 

this.. +100

47 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Agreed. 

:thumbsup:

40 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Gotta love a dummy who says it was okay when Trump did it but not Biden accusing people saying "It was sarcastic but he still shouldn't have done it" as being a "centrist"

Fook off pal

Nobody said that, it is about your hypocrisy nothing else. You can try to turn that around, but you are the hypocrite. I am starting to understand your problem with communication

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

All of what you said is absolutely true. I am just saying you don’t fight hypocrisy with more hypocrisy. Trump behaved immaturely all the time. I still prefer 95% of his solid policies to Biden’s attempts to dismantle the fabric of the country. Neither has been presidential in demeanor alone. 

That said, yes, the hypocrisy is pretty staggering. 

Hypocrisy at it's best. "Has anyone here been to a caucus?"  "I have."  "No you haven't. You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier."

50 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Still looking?

WTF are babbling about?    You may need to go back and re-read that thread.   I schooled you on that subject and then you ran away and hid.     But you go ahead and keep propping up your strawmen, it's all you got so you might as well just go all in with that.  

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

WTF are babbling about?    You may need to go back and re-read that thread.   I schooled you on that subject and then you ran away and hid.     But you go ahead and keep propping up your strawmen, it's all you got so you might as well just go all in with that.  

It’s all he does. Runs away while yelling accusations. 

28 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Nobody said that, it is about your hypocrisy nothing else. You can try to turn that around, but you are the hypocrite. I am starting to understand your problem with communication

You can see what he is going for. And his centrist comment is a dumb dig. 

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

So the answer was- no you didn't. You said "You want me to show you some articles about how inflation ties to _______" and I said- sure go ahead....Haven't heard back yet. Like 5 weeks and counting. Keep searching man. I'll be here to b!tch slap you back to reality again when you do. 

We have the highest inflation in 40 years and Biden is doing nothing about it. I am wondering if he thinks it is an asset.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

We have the highest inflation in 40 years and Biden is doing nothing about it. I am wondering if he thinks it is an asset.

For some reason he thinks 2 million illegals coming through our border in the midst of a pandemic without being vaccinated or even tested is, so is it really a dumb question? 

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You can see what he is going for. And his centrist comment is a dumb dig. 

So the answer was- no you didn't. You said "You want me to show you some articles about how inflation ties to _______" and I said- sure go ahead....Haven't heard back yet. Like 5 weeks and counting. Keep searching man. I'll be here to b!tch slap you back to reality again when you do. 

The guy lies in whispers. What a focking weirdo. :lol:

SNL couldn't do a better job at making fun of this idiot than he already does himself. 

In Biden's defense, it was a dumb question.  If Trump said this, you guys would be applauding him.