Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

President caught on hot mike

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

In Biden's defense, it was a dumb question.  If Trump said this, you guys would be applauding him.

How was it a dumb question?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How was it a dumb question?

Because of course inflation is a political liability in the midterms.

Google “ is inflation good?”  Then ask if it’s a dumb question. 

creepy joe has some focked up answers to things. Nothing wrong with seeing what he has to say about it all. He responded out of embarrassment for the shlt job he has been doing. It's says a lot. EVERYTHING that turd touches goes to hell. 

1 minute ago, vomit said:

CNN- “Why inflation can be good for everyday Americans”.  Lol. 

Just now, vomit said:

Then why hasn’t he done something to stop it instead of trying to feed inflation with more massive government spending. I appears he thinks it is an asset.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Google “ is inflation good?”  Then ask if it’s a dumb question. 

but its Currently at the highest level in 40 years.. soooo.. im thinking the answer on Google isnt talking about that.. but..

“Why inflation is good and bad for your wallet” - CNBC 

1 minute ago, [echo] said:

but its Currently at the highest level in 40 years.. soooo.. im thinking the answer on Google isnt talking about that.. but..

These are recent articles, when the inflation is at an all time high. 

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Then why hasn’t he done something to stop it instead of trying to feed inflation with more massive government spending. I appears he thinks it is an asset.

I don't think he can do anything.  He's pretty useless.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Why inflation is good and bad for your wallet” - CNBC 

Are you trying to make the case that 7% inflation is good?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

These are recent articles, when the inflation is at an all time high. 

So you support what's going on?

Just now, vomit said:

I don't think he can do anything.  He's pretty useless.

He made gas prices go up, which is a big part of inflation, he can make them go down again. Maybe not where they were, but still down. 

Are you trying to make the case that 7% inflation is good?

No. I’m making the case that there is reason for debate about it, showing that it’s not a stupid question. Biden just didn’t like the question. So he lashed out. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. I’m making the case that there is reason for debate about it, showing that it’s not a stupid question 

Most if not all economists will tell you that anything over 5% is not good.  It certainly hasn't been good for us this past year.

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You can see what he is going for. And his centrist comment is a dumb dig. 

So the answer was- no you didn't. You said "You want me to show you some articles about how inflation ties to _______" and I said- sure go ahead....Haven't heard back yet. Like 5 weeks and counting. Keep searching man. I'll be here to b!tch slap you back to reality again when you do. 

No, I said "would you like me to send give you some information about how commodities futures are traded".     And you said yes but it's such a stupid counterpoint that I ignored it.   You were just being dooshy by that point and had completely lost the argument - so what's the point?.   If in a discussion about oil pricing I have to educate you about how commodities futures are traded then you've already lost.   

But here you go, if it's such a big deal to you.   Here's a fairly simple, straightforward article about how commodities futures are traded:   Lesson 3: How do commodity futures markets work? (materials-risk.com)

Or you could Google "how are commodities futures traded" and educate yourself.   

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

Most if not all economists will tell you that anything over 5% is not good.  It certainly hasn't been good for us this past year.

I agree. Others have a different take, so there is reason for debate about it. When the left wing media spins that it’s actually a good thing, providing cover for the administration, then they open the debate. Again, these are recent articles, when inflation was way up. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He made gas prices go up, which is a big part of inflation, he can make them go down again. Maybe not where they were, but still down. 

But joey's plan was brilliant. It's a simple two step process he is executing. 

1) Become energy dependent upon Russia.

2) Go to war with Russia.

See how great his mind is?

1 hour ago, Fumbleweed said:

It was indeed a stupid question, but agree that Acosta would have never acted anywhere in the same ball park with regards to graciousness afterwards as Doocy did. 

I am not so sure it was a "stupid question".    Think about it for a minute.   Recent polls show that it is the #1 issue on voters minds but this admin is whistling past the graveyard on it as a subject.    There's been almost no discussion about it, more particularly - what they are going to do to curb it.     If they don't do something and soon - that one issue will likely cause the dems to get decimated at the ballot box in just 10 months.    So, is it really a "stupid question"?    

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I am not so sure it was a "stupid question".    Think about it for a minute.   Recent polls show that it is the #1 issue on voters minds but this admin is whistling past the graveyard on it as a subject.    There's been almost no discussion about it, more particularly - what they are going to do to curb it.     If they don't do something and soon - that one issue will likely cause the dems to get decimated at the ballot box in just 10 months.    So, is it really a "stupid question"?    

Just like they do on everything that goes to hell under this administration. Did they ever willingly discuss the border? Nope. "The border is shut down!! Next."

How about Afghanistan disaster? "It worked out perfect. Next."

How about the 2020 riots? "Peaceful. Next"

It never stops. They fock something up and move on to the next thing to fock up. But they can't stop talking about Trump. Keep that narrative rolling forever.

I hope this keeps up for the next 10 months so the conservatives can take back control from these mind twisted c-u-n-t-s they call liberals.

And in no way was it a dumb question.   

12 minutes ago, Masshole said:

When the Dems lose in the midterms, and at this point it is just a question of by how much, I can see them blaming inflation and not viewing any part of it as an indictment on policies like:  parents have no say in education, biological men should compete in women's sports, and you can't have too many illegal aliens.  :dunno: 

this is the longest, most drawn out, embarrassing "I told you so.." ever..

28 minutes ago, Masshole said:

No, I said "would you like me to send give you some information about how commodities futures are traded".     And you said yes but it's such a stupid counterpoint that I ignored it.   You were just being dooshy by that point and had completely lost the argument - so what's the point?.   If in a discussion about oil pricing I have to educate you about how commodities futures are traded then you've already lost.   

But here you go, if it's such a big deal to you.   Here's a fairly simple, straightforward article about how commodities futures are traded:   Lesson 3: How do commodity futures markets work? (materials-risk.com)

Or you could Google "how are commodities futures traded" and educate yourself.   

You were specifically tying it into the inflation discussion as if this stuff is a 1 to 1 thing and not contingent on numbers of factors. And again- you had nothing....And that article doesn't prove what you think it does. I mean it took you 5 weeks to find a remedial discussion of commodity futures proving something I never debated.? Please man

Good try though. You lose again. 

The Dems are going to lose the mid terms anyway. This is how it always works. A party takes the white house. Next election cycle the public balance it out by voting the other party into the House and Senate.

People want instant change and gratification. When they don't get it- they flip. So what will happen is:

2020- Dems win White House

2022- GOP wins Senate and House (or at least 1)

2024- GOP wins presidency (don't see Biden repeating at this point either losing or being replaced.....If he loses maybe he can cry for a year about elections being rigged?)

2026- Dems win back Senate and House

This is why it is stupid for you people to treat GOP vs Dems as Steelers vs Ravens. 

Do you think inflation is a political liability in the midterms?

I guess if we are debating whether this is a good question or not, there must be some very good examples of politicians campaigning on the benefits of inflation, or just using inflation as a political asset in their elections.  

I thought Presidents were supposed to act all Presidential and such, or is that only when Trump was in power?

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The Dems are going to lose the mid terms anyway. This is how it always works. A party takes the white house. Next election cycle the public balance it out by voting the other party into the House and Senate.

People want instant change and gratification. When they don't get it- they flip. So what will happen is:

2020- Dems win White House

2022- GOP wins Senate and House (or at least 1)

2024- GOP wins presidency (don't see Biden repeating at this point either losing or being replaced.....If he loses maybe he can cry for a year about elections being rigged?)

2026- Dems win back Senate and House

This is why it is stupid for you people to treat GOP vs Dems as Steelers vs Ravens. 

Nobody but idiot liberals want the type of change that creepy joe is putting into place. 

Hell, even a ton of the idiot liberals are starting to not want it now that they see the mistake they voted for. 

That's why all the liberal's have left in their bag of tricks is to keep crying out "TRUMP!!!  :cry:" They have exactly zero to celebrate.

Biden continues to break another campaign promise.

Decency, honor, respect, treating people with dignity, making sure that everyone has an even chance. I'm going to make sure you get that. You haven't been getting it the last four years.

Joe Biden

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Biden continues to break another campaign promise.

Decency, honor, respect, treating people with dignity, making sure that everyone has an even chance. I'm going to make sure you get that. You haven't been getting it the last four years.

Joe Biden

He said he would fire anyone who doesn't show respect to others. When's he going to resign?

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He said he would fire anyone who doesn't show respect to others. When's he going to resign?

I think we all know that was a dig a Trump.  It was a bone he threw out there for people because he thought they would like him more for it. 

Like any other Democrat, its rules for thee and not for me.

23 minutes ago, posty said:

I thought Presidents were supposed to act all Presidential and such, or is that only when Trump was in power?

are you sh!tting me.. he was a 7th grade bully.. now dont get me wrong, i voted for him, but if you're talking about "acting presidential".. ffs get a grip

I love the "well it was a stupid question" people.  

Yeah, reporters in politics and sports never ask dumb questions.  Haha ok.  It is what they do.  I don't care that he answered with a snarky response and called him a name.

Libs don't care either.  Unless of course his last name were Trump.

• Thanks 1

FJB!

And F anyone who really did vote for this regime. Even if you hated the "Orange man". Are we better off a year later without him? NO!

People hated Trump because he was a Twitter embarrassment. Yet these same people are no where's to be found after the "hot mic". 

Losers and cowards.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I disagree that you aren't political, because you just spun what Biden said 180 degrees from his intention.

Jesus christ you have no sense of self awareness, do you?  The left spun everything reagan said, everything bush said and everything trump said for decades.  You only whine like a little because you think its happening to your guy.  You think you look smart for this post but everyone thinks you're a tool. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

I love the "well it was a stupid question" people.  

Yeah, reporters in politics and sports never ask dumb questions.  Haha ok.  It is what they do.  I don't care that he answered with a snarky response and called him a name.

Libs don't care either.  Unless of course his last name were Trump.

Agree.

If the question pointedly hits an error in their action, its a stupid question.......

But as president, you work for ME......for US.....    thats the way this works fockoh.....   we are NOT your servants, you are OURS......

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Jesus christ you have no sense of self awareness, do you?  The left spun everything reagan said, everything bush said and everything trump said for decades.  You only whine like a little because you think its happening to your guy.  You think you look smart for this post but everyone thinks you're a tool. 

You might want to eat a snickers, I think you are hangry. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Gotta love a dummy who says it was okay when Trump did it but not Biden accusing people saying "It was sarcastic but he still shouldn't have done it" as being a "centrist"

Fook off pal

Uh, that's not what's happening, but you keep pretending that it is.  Stay in the dark dude. 

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You might want to eat a snickers, I think you are hangry. 

Both you and whoopi may not want to have another snickers. Just sayin. :dunno:

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

You can see what he is going for. And his centrist comment is a dumb dig. 

Yes, it was.  I was calling out the hypocracy of the left and those who pretend, for some strange reason, to be fluid in their leanings.