Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

21 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Thoughts?

America sucks.  Europe should take care of itself.  Putin is prolly the smartest leader on the world stage.  Biden is a dolt.  We ain't doing sh1t, period.  What, we just threatened to move 8500 troops, not even to Ukrainian soil.  We need to STFU.  We have not fought a war since I have been alive that has been to the benefit of the average American.  America is a has-been nation that needs to check itself, quickly and mind her own.

Also, FORTY BOOYAH!!!!!    Woka Woka Woka  :banana:

13 hours ago, fandandy said:

America sucks.  ... America is a has-been nation that needs to check itself, quickly and mind her own.

will all sincerity, why are you still here? (or maybe you're not..)

if not - please go, costa rica, Greece, maybe you'd like Australia.. 

9 hours ago, [echo] said:

if not - please go, costa rica, Greece, maybe you'd like Australia.. 

With all sincerity, most, dare I say all, other nations on the entire planet don't just allow you to show up with your bags packed at the border and transport you willy nilly across their land.   

America is kinda dumb that way.

And, it sucks and is quickly on its way down the sh1tter.  

I'll try Costa Rica though with my backpack and let you know how it goes, genius.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

With all sincerity, most, dare I say all, other nations on the entire planet don't just allow you to show up with your bags packed at the border and transport you willy nilly across their land.   

America is kinda dumb that way.

And, it sucks and is quickly on its way down the sh1tter.  

I'll try Costa Rica though with my backpack and let you know how it goes, genius.

How is it dumb when it accomplishes the goal of those doing it? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

How is it dumb when it accomplishes the goal of those doing it? 

Exactly. I get it.

9 hours ago, [echo] said:

And to respectfully answer this question, I genuinely have no idea.  I think Mike must like me.  I guess I'm flattered, perhaps?  It is odd though.

Just now, fandandy said:

Would it be a mind-blown moment if I was Mike?

That would definitely jack your clowns sh1t up.

Its the only explanation 

In all seriousness though, there is not a day that goes by when i am taking my morning dump and type ff into the search bar where I do not expect to see

You Do Not Have Permission For That

Life goes on.  There are other sandboxes to play in.  I think Mike though thinks that you guys are idiots and gets a kick when I point it out, as he takes his morning dump.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Life goes on.  There are other sandboxes to play in.  I think Mike though thinks that you guys are idiots and gets a kick when I point it out, as he takes his morning dump.

I started a thread here once years ago basically just saying everyone here are losers.  Thread got deleted rather quickly.  I didn't get suspended.

17 hours ago, fandandy said:

I'll try Costa Rica though with my backpack and let you know how it goes, genius

perfect

17 hours ago, fandandy said:

And to respectfully answer this question, I genuinely have no idea.  I think Mike must like me.  I guess I'm flattered, perhaps?  It is odd though.

not here at FFToday.. here in the United States.. but now that you opened this other door...

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

If he left them in Afghanistan, might as well leave them in Ukraine.

They are definitely invading.  It's coming. Any second now.  

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They are definitely invading.  It's coming. Any second now.  

Great time for congress to be in recess for two weeks. I think I heard that it started or is coming up.

I had a dream once, years ago.

It was spoken word.

We bought the house in 98 so it was after that.

Israel invades the Ukraine saying it is rightfully theirs.  The world is divided.  War ensues.

I pray this is not related but I am 49 now and that has stuck with me.

I know this is not Israel but both Selensky and Putin have Jewish blood.

One thing if I were to pick one thing about you guys here, is that you cannot with logic and reasoning understand just how smart the Jews really are and how little if you had a working brain that you would ever trust them collectively simply for that reason.

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

There are what, 30 members of NATO?  We should be a team player and do our 1/30th part.   :dunno:

This is all a shell game.  

There are no sides anymore.  

It is all about control, absolute.

They are testing us to see how we will collectively react.  

We are an algorithm.  

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This is all a shell game.  

There are no sides anymore.  

It is all about control, absolute.

They are testing us to see how we will collectively react.  

We are an algorithm.  

matrix.gif.a49ea3d205e3f552b680d9ed098edd4f.gif

I still don't understand why people believe this Ukraine FUD! The only people spreading this garbage are the same people who have been lying to us forever. It's like you guys forget The dems blame Russia for everything. 

Biden trying to intimidate Putin is hilarious. The whole world witnessed the botched  Afghanistan withdrawal, and Putin knows there is zero support for a war in Ukraine in the US outside of the usual suspects. 

I don't believe any of this damn thing the US Government says.  I'll stick with Ukraine and Russian news for this topic.

11 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I don't believe any of this damn thing the US Government says.  I'll stick with Ukraine and Russian news for this topic.

Good move. Putin does not want a war. He just wants NATO to back off. NATO doesn’t want the Ukraine as a member to begin with, but the Biden admin is putting pressure on them.  Anyway, like Biden said, a small excursion is permissible. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good move. Putin does not want a war. He just wants NATO to back off. NATO doesn’t want the Ukraine as a member to begin with, but the Biden admin is putting pressure on them.  Anyway, like Biden said, a small excursion is permissible. 

Democrats have want this war for a long time. I sat in meetings back in 2015 where high level people said the next theater will be eastern Europe. That was until Trump won and the media still pushed the garbage before they moved on to the pee pee tape and fake Russian collision.

Now that the Dems are back in power they are pounding those war drums. Wag the dog 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Spoken like the Putin apologist that you are.

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Spoken like the Putin apologist that you are.

Everything HT said is true.

• Thanks 1

Did Biden and the Democrats cause WW3 yet?

I hope he punches us right in the teeth and we finally with our disgusting tail between our legs scurry away to mind our own focking business for the next few decades.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Any second now. I can feel it. It's on.

Yup any day... this totally isn't another hoax that people didn't fall for again.

Politics aside I really am surprised in this day and age that worldwide this is going to be allowed to happen. Russia is just going to roll through and kill thousands upon thousands of people. Men, women, children. 

I mean I get it. It’s war but I’m just surprised it it’s just going to happen and nobody is going to help them

5 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Politics aside I really am surprised in this day and age that worldwide this is going to be allowed to happen. Russia is just going to roll through and kill thousands upon thousands of people. Men, women, children. 

I mean I get it. It’s war but I’m just surprised it it’s just going to happen and nobody is going to help them

But it's not happening... You're just another useful idiot believing fake news.  

26 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

But it's not happening... You're just another useful idiot believing fake news.  

Yup. Russia can invade Ukraine all they want, but they can never hood it. And they know this. Unlike our Fockin retards in charge, 45 excluded, Putin learned his lesson in Afghanistan. Russia gets nothing from invading. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Russia can invade Ukraine all they want, but they can never hood it. And they know this. Unlike our Fockin retards in charge, 45 excluded, Putin learned his lesson in Afghanistan. Russia gets nothing from invading. 

It's all focking political theater put on by Democrats. And people on both sides keep falling for it.