Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

You put your right troops in, you pull your right troops out.  You put your right troops in and you shake them all about.  You do the NATO-pokey and you turn the world around.  That's what it's all about.  :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

:lol:

Who are the members of NATO again?

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Maybe North Macedonia has some good intel.

Russian Statements Draw ‘Cautious Optimism,’ But Troops Aren’t Leaving Yet, NATO Says

https://www.govexec.com/defense/2022/02/russian-statements-draw-cautious-optimism-troops-arent-leaving-yet-nato-says/362006/

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Russian Statements Draw ‘Cautious Optimism,’ But Troops Aren’t Leaving Yet, NATO Says

https://www.govexec.com/defense/2022/02/russian-statements-draw-cautious-optimism-troops-arent-leaving-yet-nato-says/362006/

I hope they never move them as I have stated earlier.  Fock Europe.  Let them fend for themselves.

I hope in time Russia, Pakistan, Syria, Iran, China et al create their own military alliance globally and begin to integrate countries such as Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela, Peru, Argentina etc.

I would love to watch the bloviating idiots in Congress and the talking heads explain to the average fat, diabetic American how this is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated.  

10 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I hope in time Russia, Pakistan, Syria, Iran, China et al create their own military alliance globally and begin to integrate countries such as Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela, Peru, Argentina etc.

I would love to watch the bloviating idiots in Congress and the talking heads explain to the average fat, diabetic American how this is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated.  

Biden has already helped create a partnership between Russia and China. They could screw us over big time since Biden is making us more and more dependent on China. While China was developing supersonic missiles and buying up cobalt production around the world, we are busy celebrating things like pronoun day and defund the police.

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Biden has already helped create a partnership between Russia and China. They could screw us over big time since Biden is making us more and more dependent on China. While China was developing supersonic missiles and buying up cobalt production around the world, we are busy celebrating things like pronoun day and defund the police.

Or blowing our Trillion-dollar wad in Afghanistan or Syria or Iraq.

We are governed by evil short-sighted fools who love nothing more than money and power.

And we are so stoopid and "patriotic" that we still buy fleece blankets by the millions to support our troops.

We deserve every bad thing coming our way.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

NATO

Half of NATO would sell out to the Russians in a heartbeat.  Hell, Germany would prolly invade Poland again to help those fockers.  

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Half of NATO would sell out to the Russians in a heartbeat.  Hell, Germany would prolly invade Poland again to help those fockers.  

If you are half German half Polish, who do you root for? :dunno:

• Like 1

This shows you just how incompetent or out of touch or just the fact that they are blatant liars our government is.  This comes as a shock to anyone?

This relationship has been forged for decades as we side with Israel and Great Britain.  It's laughable.

We are governed by fools.

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Poland

I'm actually half German half Norwegian. One of my cousins was big into family ancestry. So I gotta go German.

• Thanks 1

Biden let Russia have its pipeline into Europe, (Germany), enabling them to get money to buy and make more weapons, and get Germany dependent on them. Well played sleepy Joe, well played. 
“Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every foreign policy and matter of national defense over the last forty (now fifty) years”. Robert Gates, Obama’s Sec of Defense. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden let Russia have its pipeline into Europe, (Germany), enabling them to get money to buy and make more weapons, and get Germany dependent on them. Well played sleepy Joe, well played. 
“Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every foreign policy and matter of national defense over the last forty (now fifty) years”. Robert Gates, Obama’s Sec of Defense. 

He keeps gambling away any integrity he may have had long ago. He doesn't care about anything. He got the gig he wanted, now we're all gonna pay for it.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

He keeps gambling away any integrity he may have had long ago. He doesn't care about anything. He got the gig he wanted, now we're all gonna pay for it.

Had to undo everything Trump did, for the sake of doing it. After all, Trump was Hitler 2.0. What a great strategy. Some big brains came up with that. “Kids in cages!” 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Had to undo everything Trump did, for the sake of doing it. After all, Trump was Hitler 2.0. 

Focking liberal vendetta. The liberals don't want this country to be run by the voices of the people. Enter creepy joe the liberal  puppet. 

• Thanks 1

It’s often said that Mussolini made the trains run on time. If Trump had done that, Biden would have put a stop to it. 

I'm surprised NBC is even writing a story like this, but it shows that Ukraine is more frustrated and impacted negatively economically by the rhetoric out the White House than they are by Russia having troops near its border.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/washingtons-frequent-warnings-of-war-with-russia-frustrate-weary-ukrainians/ar-AATTBfv?rt=0&ocid=Win10NewsApp&item=flights%3Aprg-mobileappview

Shockingly the same people who fall for every single sh1t sandwich the media serves up to them fell for this one too.

We are focking doomed as a country 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Shockingly the same people who fall for every single sh1t sandwich the media serves up to them fell for this one too.

You just can't accept the fact that Biden has some big, brass taters and got that bully arshole Putin to back down. He should get the Novel Peace Prize. 

#bidenthebadass #bidenstrong #buildbackbetter

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You just can't accept the fact that Biden has some big, brass taters and got that bully arshole Putin to back down. He should get the Novel Peace Prize. 

#bidenthebadass #bidenstrong #buildbackbetter

Case in point.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Case in point.

Give the man some credit. He prevented WWIII.

But I guess a Yooper gonna Yoop. :rolleyes:

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Give the man some credit. He prevented WWIII.

But I guess a Yooper gonna Yoop. :rolleyes:

I prevented WW3. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

I prevented WW3. 

No, I did. I saw it first.  :mad:

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, I did. I saw it first.  :mad:

It's true! NATO saw my insider info and realized this was not a credible threat and was invented by a guy who wears depends. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

The hell are you talking about? Literally everyone including NATO was saying this was possibly happening, Russian built a bridge today for equipment, he has launchers in position, we sent THOUSANDS of troops and Putin has been very clear he wants to reestablish the old USSR….Youre not enlightened because you stabbed at something and potentially got it correct. Media concern didnt send troops from everywhere, canada to send equipment, etc.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

The hell are you talking about? Literally everyone including NATO was saying this was possibly happening, Russian built a bridge today for equipment, he has launchers in position, we sent THOUSANDS of troops and Putin has been very clear he wants to reestablish the old USSR….Youre not enlightened because you stabbed at something and potentially got it correct. Media concern didnt send troops from everywhere, canada to send equipment, etc.

Weird how I knew more than the people you listen to. You're probably a useful idiot. 

Anyone else a bit discouraged that there may not be a war?

I don't know.  I just feel kinda let down.

Hopefully, there is some other war soon or at the very least a threat of a war or a potential war or the threat of the potential for a potential war.

I just feel empty.

So, who is next on deck?  Iran?  

Will ISIS make a rebound?  Possibly Al Queda?

I need to be scared.

What can I be scared of now?

I feel untethered.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Weird how I knew more than the people you listen to. You're probably a useful idiot. 

Lol bro youre on a message board. You have no intel…stop acting like you had some inside info nobody else had. 

You’re like that guy that predicts upsets in sports all over the place and then finally hits one and says see I told you idiots this is going to happen.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Lol bro youre on a message board. You have no intel…stop acting like you had some inside info nobody else had. 

He spoke out more than anyone in the Covid thread but yet he was one of the first to get the vaccine.  He's a regular badass.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Let's sit this one out. 

Europe. Youre Up. 

Like I said a while ago, there are 30 countries in NATO.   We'll do our 1/30th part.

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Like I said a while ago, there are 30 countries in NATO.   We'll do our 1/30th part.

Why should we?  Even if it was only 1/30th, which it would never be?  Europe can suck it.  They made their bed.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Why should we?  Even if it was only 1/30th, which it would never be?  Europe can suck it.  They made their bed.

I’m a team player. 

We are a nation of serfs led by the nose by our masters and we will do willingly whatever they tell us to do.  They will slowly talk us into the next great patriotic war, military action or whatever the fock they will decide to name it.

Stop watching the news and stop consuming as much as you possibly can.

That is our only power now.

So if Ukraine doesn’t join NATO, Putin gets what he wants? I have that right? 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m a team player. 

Why be on that team though?  It makes no sense to me.  That is Russias back yard.  Let Germany and France and all those other weak-ass pointless nations deal with their own sh!t.  Fock them.  We should have never been involved in any war in Europe.  They can all suck it.