Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

None. Remember when Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation? How do you look past that? 

Right, you don't follow any news sources and just make up stuff. I haven't forgotten that.

😂

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I believe we're witnessing one of history's greatest military humiliations.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/popular/most-humiliating-military-defeats/

Other than videos of the Russians bombing, shelling and shooting missiles at civilian targets, what do you got that favors the Russians you love so much?

You get the award for history's 'greatest to be made fun because you are an idiot' poster. Well deserved. :clap:

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

US has officially announced Russia has committed war crimes.

Are we getting further involved in this thing? How do you make an announcement like that and then do nothing?

The Russians ARE committing war crimes since they're deliberately targeting civilians. By not saying those magic words there was always an off ramp for Putin but it looks like that's gone.

Does that mean if he goes to an international summit, the host country is compelled to arrest him? Does this mean that Western governments are pretty much morally committed to locking his ass up if they can somehow get their hands on him? Do war criminals still qualify for diplomatic immunity? I can't say he doesn't deserve it, but it would take balls of steel to lay hands on / apprehend the leader of Russia.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yet you could not answer my simple question of which news sources you follow and find unbiased and accurate.

Oh, you asked me that?  Were you unable to click or at least view the links to see the sources?  I'm guessing you didn't look at them in the first place and I'm not really into fetching them for you.  Sorry.  Maybe you'd know some alternatives on the geo-political front if you'd wanted to look at a different perspective, but you don't.

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Right, you don't follow any news sources and just make up stuff. I haven't forgotten that.

😂

Don’t use my line. Get your own you unoriginal, boring, pathetic half a troll. I read all sorts of news and I pick out the parts that make a sense.  For now. 

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I believe we're witnessing one of history's greatest military humiliations.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/popular/most-humiliating-military-defeats/

Other than videos of the Russians bombing, shelling and shooting missiles at civilian targets, what do you got that favors the Russians you love so much?

I like when they bombed that mall where the Ukes had the artillery/missiles parked underneath.  Russians were surgical with that biatch, like Denzel in Training Day.

Mass graves were discovered in the Donbass region of Ukraine, prior to the Russian invasion, over the last few years. Amnesty international confirmed them. 

48 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Oh, you asked me that?  Were you unable to click or at least view the links to see the sources?  I'm guessing you didn't look at them in the first place and I'm not really into fetching them for you.  Sorry.  Maybe you'd know some alternatives on the geo-political front if you'd wanted to look at a different perspective, but you don't.

Words will do, question dodger. 😂

46 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I like when they bombed that mall where the Ukes had the artillery/missiles parked underneath.  Russians were surgical with that biatch, like Denzel in Training Day.

Link?

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mass graves were discovered in the Donbass region of Ukraine, prior to the Russian invasion, over the last few years. Amnesty international confirmed them. 

Link?

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t use my line. Get your own you unoriginal, boring, pathetic half a troll. I read all sorts of news and I pick out the parts that I agree with, even if it defies common since.  For now. 

Fixored. :first:

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Link?

No google? Sucks to be poor. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link?

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Link?

Prove it wrong if you doubt it.  But you don’t, you’re just scared. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Link?

The guy who calls himself pimple. It's like a girl named Sue only more insecure and feminine. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Prove it wrong if you doubt it.  But you don’t, you’re just scared. 

What's your point?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would you intentionally distribute Russian propaganda?

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Google is free you dope

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I'm wanting Casual Encounters to name his news sources and Hardcore Poopadoosh to connect mass Graves of 2014 to what's happening now, hopefully not pivoting to border issues, summer 2020 riots and ... SQUIRREL 🐿️!

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm wanting Casual Encounters to name his news sources and Hardcore Poopadoosh to connect mass Graves of 2014 to what's happening now, hopefully not pivoting to border issues, summer 2020 riots and ... SQUIRREL 🐿️!

TRUMP!!!! :cry:

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Like I said, Amnesty international confirmed it.  

21 minutes ago, vomit said:

Google is free you dope

You don’t say? And nothing is free, you dope. 

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You’re right simple jack,  nothing that happened before has anything to do with what’s going on now. And more were discovered post 2014. 

222 people have been killed in Kiev since the invasion began. That’s a few months in Chicago. You have to wonder why Putin hasn’t really unleashed on the Capitol yet? His long range missiles could inflict massive damage if he wanted to. There’s a strategic reason for this. Hopefully it’s a sign that some sort of negotiation can end this. 

222 people have been killed in Kiev since the invasion began. That’s a few months in Chicago. You have to wonder why Putin hasn’t really unleashed on the Capitol yet. His long range missiles could inflict massive damage if he wanted to. There’s a strategic reason for this. Hopefully it’s a sign that some sort of negotiation can end this. 

It's called the bow down to Putin negotiation strategy. Otherwise......

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

222 people have been killed in Kiev since the invasion began. That’s a few months in Chicago. You have to wonder why Putin hasn’t really unleashed on the Capitol yet? His long range missiles could inflict massive damage if he wanted to. There’s a strategic reason for this. Hopefully it’s a sign that some sort of negotiation can end this. 

Pathetic that you're rooting on this assh0le and using events from eight years ago and no links to support your point. You're just a fart that fills a room with noxious fumes. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's called the bow down to Putin negotiation strategy. Otherwise......

BDS activated!

Pathetic that you're rooting on this assh0le and using events from eight years ago and no links to support your point. You're just a fart that fills a room with noxious fumes. 

HTDS. Before I said nothing is free. I have to amend that. I live in your head rent free, 24/7.  It’s supply and demand! Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

HTDS. Before I said nothing is free. I have to amend that. I live in your head rent free, 24/7.  It’s supply and demand! Lol. 

Google is free. Juneteenth is in June. HTH!

Russian troops face major setback east of Kyiv and moving into defensive positions

In a significant movement, Ukraine's military forces have pushed back Russian forces east of Kyiv to 55 kilometers from the city center, according to a senior defense official.

For weeks, and as recently as Tuesday, Russian forces have been kept at bay approximately 20 to 30 kilometers from the center of the capital city.

The official said that Ukrainian forces near Bovary "have been able to push the Russians back to about 55 kilometers east and northeast of Kyiv."

The ability to push back Russian forces nearly twice as far as where they had been for weeks is in line with what the official had said on Tuesday were indications that in some areas Ukrainian forces were attempting to retake territory taken by Russia. "Ukrainians are not only in some of these places up sufficiently defending they're going on the offense in some of these places and actually pushing the Russians backwards, or in the case of Kiev, they're, they're basically forcing them into a defensive position," the official said Wednesday.

The U.S. now assesses that Russian troops that have been stalled 12 to 15 kilometers north of the city are "digging in" and establishing defensive positions according to the official. "They're forcing them into a defensive position" the official told reporters on Wednesday. "So it's not that they're not advancing, they're actually not trying to advance right now," said the official. "They're taking more defensive positions."

Ukraine’s military forces Russian troops east of Kyiv back 55 km from city center (msn.com)

Yeah, it's way better that the Ukrainians force many of their people to not leave Ukraine so they can die in the rubble. 

Ukraine has been such a great example of great leadership and goodness over the years. 

Newsweek- As destructive as the Ukraine war is, Russia is causing less damage and killing less civilians than it could, US intelligence experts say. 

There’s a strategy at play here. Putin is no dummy. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, it's way better that the Ukrainians force many of their people to not leave Ukraine so they can die in the rubble. 

Ukraine has been such a great example of great leadership and goodness over the years. 

BDS activated!

Newsweek- As destructive as the Ukraine war is, Russia is causing less damage and killing less civilians than it could, US intelligence experts say. 

There’s a strategy at play here. Putin is no dummy. 

Link?

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Link?

Why do you need a link? It’s from Newsweek, like I wrote. It’s the first thing. 

Oryx, a website documenting equipment losses, has photo and video evidence of 1,748 vehicles and equipment lost by Vladimir Putin's forces, on top of 66 aircrafts destroyed, damaged or captured.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do you need a link? It’s from Newsweek, like I wrote. It’s the first thing. 

So people can read the whole story, and you don't look like a clueless doosh. Do you have some kind of link phobia? Google up how easy it is to copy and paste a link.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So people can read the whole story, and you don't look like a clueless doosh. Do you have some kind of link phobia? Google up how easy it is to copy and paste a link.

Eh. Look it up yourself. I don’t care if you read  it or believe it. I manage to look up a lot of your bullshit without a link. Lazy Fock. 

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Oryx, a website documenting equipment losses, has photo and video evidence of 1,748 vehicles and equipment lost by Vladimir Putin's forces, on top of 66 aircrafts destroyed, damaged or captured.

The Ukers are kicking Russian ass. The half-ass Russian readiness has been exposed. This already ranks among history's greatest military humiliations, and the Ukers are just getting started. Stay tuned.