Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

35 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Actually, embassies are re-opening, as is the Kharkiv subway system, which formerly served as bomb shelters. Russians are being pushed back, although of late there has been a slight momentum shift in their favor. Putin is on death's doorstep, and his removal if he lives on is a forgone conclusion. 

Freedom has stood up to evil and tyranny. 

But you'd prefer that this heinous unprovoked aggression go unchecked and succeed.

You're not only the worst poster in board history, you're also it's sorriest excuse of a human being. You must have had a horrific childhood.

Do you know anything about ukraine? 

Obviously no.

And I had an awesome childhood. That's why I don't cheer on war, and I think the US should think of it's own people first.

Similar to the "in case of emergency, put your mask on first, then help others who need it"  idea.

And your whole "worst poster" schtick is old and tired. You need 30 aliases to try to get a dumb ass take on something, like your thrills for ukraine,  across that no one agrees with. No one.

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Do you know anything about ukraine? 

Obviously no.

And I had an awesome childhood. That's why I don't cheer on war, and I think the US should think of it's own people first.

Similar to the "in case of emergency, put your mask on first, then help others who need it"  idea.

And your whole "worst poster" schtick is old and tired. You need 30 aliases to try to get a dumb ass take on something, like your thrills for ukraine,  across that no one agrees with. No one.

You see a playground bully attack a much smaller kid who was minding his own business and then get disappointed when the smaller kind roundhouse kicks the bully in the face, knocking to the dirt. 

The Ukraine that big bad evil Russia has attacked is a fledgling democracy that has had corruption in the past. 

That's no excuse for this horrific, bloody, unprovoked attack you expect Ukraine to just roll over and take.

You're damned straight I'm rooting for Ukraine.

You're a worthless P.O.S.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You see a playground bully attack a much smaller kid who was minding his own business and then get disappointed when the smaller kind roundhouse kicks the bully in the face, knocking to the dirt. 

The Ukraine that big bad evil Russia has attacked is a fledgling democracy that has had corruption in the past. 

That's no excuse for this horrific, bloody, unprovoked attack you expect Ukraine to just roll over and take.

Rooting for ukraine warring. There we are...

Get your schtick together as well as your war  cheers for Taiwan. That war should be coming soon. Your glee should heightened.

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Ukraine is still corrupt

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ukraine is still corrupt

rusty doesn't get it. 

45 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ukraine is still corrupt

So is the United States. Every country on Earth has corruption in it. Doesn't make what Russia - one of the most corrupt countries ever - justified in this despicable invasion. 

But they're getting their asses handed to them, and the good sh!t is just now getting to the front. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Rooting for ukraine warring. There we are...

Get your schtick together as well as your war  cheers for Taiwan. That war should be coming soon. Your glee should heightened.

“Ukraine warring”?

They are the ones that got attacked, you idiot :lol:

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

“Ukraine warring”?

He probably thinks the Swedish should have given up when the Eskimos bombed Pearl Harbor.

😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So is the United States. Every country on Earth has corruption in it. Doesn't make what Russia - one of the most corrupt countries ever - justified in this despicable invasion. 

But they're getting their asses handed to them, and the good sh!t is just now getting to the front. 

yep and you voted for it

you want the corrupt war mongers with their proxy wars in charge

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

“Ukraine warring”?

Sorry. I didn't realize ukraine wasn't in a war.

Same as pulling out of Afghanistan and killing American soldiers in the process was a brilliant move by creepy joey. 

Definitely biden should send billions more to ukraine at the expense of US tax payers. :doh:

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep and you voted for it

you want the corrupt war mongers with their proxy wars in charge

Well, you have to understand, biden said, about 2000 times on his campaign trail, that he was going to unite and represent "ALL Americans!!!!"

Oh wait. Since then creepy joey said that the Trump voting "ultra MAGA" group are the biggest threat to "democracy" ever in history. 

Liberals choose to not remember shlt like this. 

:dunno:

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Sorry. I didn't realize ukraine wasn't in a war.

Same as pulling out of Afghanistan and killing American soldiers in the process was a brilliant move by creepy joey. 

Definitely biden should send billions more to ukraine at the expense of US tax payers. :doh:

Hey dumbass, the Ukraine bill won in a landslide in the House and Senate, with huge bipartisan support. Only 11 knuckleheads in the Senate and 57 in the House voted against it. Republicans overwhelmingly supported the bill.

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Hey dumbass, the Ukraine bill won in a landslide in the House and Senate, with huge bipartisan support. Only 11 knuckleheads in the Senate and 57 in the House voted against it. Republicans overwhelmingly supported the bill.

Oh my. Terrible governing should be supported. 

It's all about who voted and not what was voted on for you. 

Jeez. :doh:

You are too blind to see the country crumbling around you. Over 250,000 illegal encounters at the southern border in the past month alone and you choose to keep your tube top on and cheer on massive spending for a war that biden supported and is spewing his crap in your mouth over and over. And you keep swallowing graciously with your pom poms in hand. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Oh my. Terrible governing should be supported. 

It's all about who voted and not what was voted on for you. 

Jeez. :doh:

You are too blind to see the country crumbling around you. Over 250,000 illegal encounters at the southern border in the past month alone and you choose to keep your tube top on and cheer on massive spending for a war that biden supported and is spewing his crap in your mouth over and over. And you keep swallowing graciously with your pom poms in hand. 

Muh borders. :cry:

OK, Chim Chim. Putting you back on ignore mode. 

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Muh borders. :cry:

OK, Chim Chim. Putting you back on ignore mode. 

:thumbsup:

Yeah. You got nothing. This is what I expected in response to my post that called you out. 

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Actually, embassies are re-opening, as is the Kharkiv subway system, which formerly served as bomb shelters. Russians are being pushed back, although of late there has been a slight momentum shift in their favor. Putin is on death's doorstep, and his removal if he lives on is a forgone conclusion. 

Freedom has stood up to evil and tyranny. 

But you'd prefer that this heinous unprovoked aggression go unchecked and succeed.

You're not only the worst poster in board history, you're also it's sorriest excuse of a human being. You must have had a horrific childhood.

Yeah, they are kicking ass....

Ukraine reveals worst military loss of war after attack on barracks

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says 87 killed in airstrike

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy revealed Monday that 87 soldiers died last week in a Russian strike on a barracks housing troops, making it the largest military loss from a single attack in the ongoing war. 

The deadly incident happened on Tuesday, May 17, in the town of Desna, just north of Ukraine’s capital of Kyiv, according to Reuters. 

"Today we completed work at Desna. In Desna, under the rubble, there were 87 casualties. Eighty-seven corpses," Zelenskyy was quoted as saying Monday. 

Ukraine earlier said only eight people died in the attack, but the new figure of 87 makes it the highest loss of life in a single attack from the war, Reuters reports. 

Russia claims it hit the Ukraine military training base with long-range missiles. 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-reveals-worst-military-loss-of-russia-war

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh cool. Two corrupt countries trading money back and forth. We give Ukraine money, their corrupt leaders take their cut, and then give our leaders their cut. And some of it goes where it’s supposed to go. Some of it. No wonder they didn’t want any oversight. Money laundering is a good thing I guess. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh cool. Two corrupt countries trading money back and forth. We give Ukraine money, their corrupt leaders take their cut, and then give our leaders their cut. And some of it goes where it’s supposed to go. Some of it. No wonder they didn’t want any oversight. Money laundering is a good thing I guess. 

It is what it is. I haven't seen you make much hay of the Jared Kushner-Saudia Arabia shenanigans. 

Pretty much the whole world and a wonderfully bi-partisan Congress aren't letting despicable aggression against a free country go unchecked. 

When Putin is dead and Russia goes home with its tail between its legs, the world will be a better place.

the tide is slowly turning against intervening in the ukraine war.  

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ap-poll-russia-ukraine-war/2022/05/24/id/1071197/

the balance of opinion on prioritizing sanctions over the economy has shifted, according to the poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research. Now 45% of U.S. adults say the nation’s bigger priority should be sanctioning Russia as effectively as possible, while slightly more — 51% — say it should be limiting damage to the U.S. economy.

In April, those figures were exactly reversed. In March, shortly after Russia attacked Ukraine, a clear majority — 55% — said the bigger priority should be sanctioning Russia as effectively as possible.

46 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It is what it is. I haven't seen you make much hay of the Jared Kushner-Saudia Arabia shenanigans. 

Pretty much the whole world and a wonderfully bi-partisan Congress aren't letting despicable aggression against a free country go unchecked. 

When Putin is dead and Russia goes home with its tail between its legs, the world will be a better place.

I dare you to do a search about Kushner with my name. You just make stuff up. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I dare you to do a search about Kushner with my name. You just make stuff up. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/05/jared-kushner-affinity-partners-saudi-arabia

https://news.yahoo.com/jared-kushner-steve-mnuchin-cashed-094851032.html

Your thoughts on this?

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don’t have to read it. I can’t stand Kishner and I blame him for many of Trumps internal issues.  You can look it up. When you assume, you make an ass out of yourself. 

So if the Democratic Republic Of The Congo gets invaded, are we going to get involved there too? It is a democracy after all. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So if the Democratic Republic Of The Congo gets invaded, are we going to get involved there too? It is a democracy after all. 

Big difference between Ukraine and Congo. 

Instead of sending billions of dollars to other countries how about STOP giving away free money to countries and use it to help out Americans. Trump had the right idea to stop paying for the worlds bills 

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t have to read it. I can’t stand Kishner and I blame him for many of Trumps internal issues.  You can look it up. When you assume, you make an ass out of yourself. 

Kushner is Patrick Bateman without the flair 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Can you delineate the relevant differences for us?

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Racist. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Racist. 

So you're saying Ukraine and Congo are precisely alike, never mind they're not even on the same continent. 😂

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you're saying Ukraine and Congo are precisely alike, never mind they're not even on the same continent. 😂

You keep bringing up democracy. Well if that’s the reason for Ukraine, why not the DROC? Also, Ukraine isn’t even on the same continent as we are. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You keep bringing up democracy. Well if that’s the reason for Ukraine, why not the DROC? Also, Ukraine isn’t even on the same continent as we are. 

We weren't comparing the United States and Ukraine. We were comparing the United States to Congo, one of the poorest nations on Earth. An attack on it doesn't have quite the worldwide ramifications as the attack on Ukraine. An attack on Congo wouldn't push gas prices beyond $4 a gallon, for example.

And who says we wouldn't help if another country attacked Congo?

Let's discuss once another country attacks Congo. Right now the country under attack is Ukraine!

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We weren't comparing the United States and Ukraine. We were comparing the United States to Congo, one of the poorest nations on Earth. An attack on it doesn't have quite the worldwide ramifications as the attack on Ukraine. An attack on Congo wouldn't push gas prices beyond $4 a gallon, for example.

And who says we wouldn't help if another country attacked Congo?

Let's discuss once another country attacks Congo. Right now the country under attack is Ukraine!

Then pipe down with your democracy nonsense. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then pipe down with your democracy nonsense. 

Almost the whole world is coming to the aid of a free, democratic society in Ukraine. 

Now, those wanna-be bullies Gabon, Cameroon and Angola are going to think twice about focking with the Congo, beyatches!

:banana:

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Almost the whole world is coming to the aid of a free, democratic society in Ukraine. 

Now, those wanna-be bullies Gabon, Cameroon and Angola are going to think twice about focking with the Congo, beyatches!

:banana:

go war go. rah rah rah. 

same old shlt. :doh:

56 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Neither are we!

17 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Neither are we!

The comparison HT is making is between Congo and Ukraine. What continent the United States is on is irrelevant, but it's comforting that you know your gynecology! 

Russians deploy $5 million missile to take out beach toilet.