Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

28 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Why does he love Putin? 

Russia bombed a U.S. outpost in Syria. No casualties, thank god.  🇺🇦

Ben Stiller visited war torn, starving Ukraine.  Better send more money. 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Did you notice how much he looked like Epstein??

Whoa! He does! 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Did you notice how much he looked like Epstein??

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whoa! He does! 

GettyImages-460499600-645x645.thumb.jpg.300.kotter_ls.12612.thumb.jpg.1636e1dad321a09f9b74fcb5f024bfeb.jpg

I dunno. Maybe the chin.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

GettyImages-460499600-645x645.thumb.jpg.300.kotter_ls.12612.thumb.jpg.1636e1dad321a09f9b74fcb5f024bfeb.jpg

I dunno. Maybe the chin.

I think he looks like all the sweat hogs rolled into one. 

On 6/19/2022 at 11:27 PM, Masshole said:

rustydouche presents himself like one of those idiot young people who doesn't understand much outside of the way he feels right this second. Russia Ukraine is parallel to lgbtqhdhd. They feel it, so it must be real. It must be addressed. These is no such thing as letting it be.

On 6/16/2022 at 7:49 AM, Baker Boy said:

I don’t care who is winning, all I know is America is the big loser. Wait until we start rebuilding the Ukraine.

I find it amazing that Putin can crash our economy by invading a small country. Russia did this under Obama and this didn’t happen.

The Russian Ruble has hit a 7 year high against the USD.

Russia is selling coal to India now. 

14 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

rustydouche presents himself like one of those idiot young people who doesn't understand much outside of the way he feels right this second. Russia Ukraine is parallel to lgbtqhdhd. They feel it, so it must be real. It must be addressed. These is no such thing as letting it be.

This moronic collection of words has me chortling uncontrollably. 😂 It's literary shi!tquid.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This moronic collection of words has me chortling uncontrollably. 😂 It's literary shi!tquid.

:doh:

pretty big news today as Ukraine announces they are pulling out of severdonetsk.  they been barely hanging on for weeks there.

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

pretty big news today as Ukraine announces they are pulling out of severdonetsk.  they been barely hanging on for weeks there.

Ukraine who? 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Now that Russia took sever, they appear to be bombing the shiit out of the rest of Ukraine.

Fock yeah. The Russians changed their approach a little while back. They are just focking bombing the shlt out Ukraine. At this point. I simply want Russia to have Ukraine because then biden won't be sending tax payer dollars to help them rebuild it all.

I'm tired of this US last on bidens list of things to do. 

I wonder why they are bombing the sh¡t out of the rest of Ukraine if all they ever wanted was Donbas.  They control it right now.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I wonder why they are bombing the sh¡t out of the rest of Ukraine if all they ever wanted was Donbas.  They control it right now.

Could be more of a defensive move. Not sure. Keep the Ukrainians at bay? 

7 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Poor rustydouche hasn't commented in days. Think it's possible he found a news outlet that told him the truth about Biden's proxy destruction of Ukraine. Doubt he would cared anyway.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukrainian-commander-says-80-elite-130900548.html

he's too busy taking care of his bazillion cats. 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

he's too busy taking care of his bazillion cats' turds. 

:thumbsup:

Man, Russia is not even trying to cover up their awfulness. A thousand missiles for a shopping mall? Before that, a school? A world Cafe? What the hell guys? At least ukrainians aren't targeting civilians best we can tell.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Man, Russia is not even trying to cover up their awfulness. A thousand missiles for a shopping mall? Before that, a school? A world Cafe? What the hell guys? At least ukrainians aren't targeting civilians best we can tell.

Russia is busy trying to take of part of a country.  You are being very misled. 

If I was Ukraine I would have attacked Moscow as soon as the Russians got pushed back and then gave up on Kiev.

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Russia is busy trying to take of part of a country.  You are being very misled. 

Still defending Russia?  amazing.

16 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Why Isn’t this getting more attention? I read there were a thousand  people in that shopping mall. A thousand missiles must have leveled the place. Is abortion really that much more important that now mass atrocities get ignored for the most part? 

Okay, now this is the last straw. Now lets really do something! 

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why Isn’t this getting more attention? I read there were a thousand  people in that shopping mall. A thousand missiles must have leveled the place. Is abortion really that much more important that now mass atrocities get ignored for the most part? 

The is only so much time in the day for libs to be told what to cry about. 

22 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The is only so much time in the day for libs to be told what to cry about. 

Did we get a death count yet? A thousand missiles must have killed hundreds at least. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't know. :dunno:

I'll have to ask pelosi. Or schumer. Or vomit.....

Wow. That’s powerful . Have they released a body count yet?  How about the school? Any kids hurt? 

im guessing that now that Ukraine is using those long range missiles to hit deep into Russian-controlled areas of Ukraine, Russia is now going to carpet bomb the entirety of Ukraine including shopping centers, etc, until its all rubble or Ukraine stops using them.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

im guessing that now that Ukraine is using those long range missiles to hit deep into Russian-controlled areas of Ukraine, Russia is now going to carpet bomb the entirety of Ukraine including shopping centers, etc, until its all rubble or Ukraine stops using them.

War is hell. 

• Like 1