Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I thought there would be a lot more with a thousand people hit by a thousand missiles. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought there would be a lot more with a thousand people hit by a thousand missiles. 

I don't think 1000 missiles hit the mall

On 6/27/2022 at 4:43 PM, wiffleball said:

Man, Russia is not even trying to cover up their awfulness. A thousand missiles for a shopping mall? Before that, a school? A world Cafe? What the hell guys? At least ukrainians aren't targeting civilians best we can tell.

Wiffle says it was a thousand.  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wiffle says it was a thousand.  

OK so we can conclude Wiffle exaggerated but the Russians did fire a missile at a mall killing dozens. Agreed?

11 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

OK so we can conclude Wiffle exaggerated but the Russians did fire a missile at a mall killing dozens. Agreed?

Sure. But I just find it amusing that some one can say 1k missiles and not think about it. That would be like a nuclear bomb. Same people that think Trump tried to grab a stearing wheel from the backseat of a limo through a partition.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. But I just find it amusing that some one can say 1k missiles and not think about it. That would be like a nuclear bomb. Same people that think Trump tried to grab a stearing wheel from the backseat of a limo through a partition.  

Ya he was exaggerating. I dont think he was being literal. They still shot missiles at a mall, which I hope we can agree is bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Ya he was exaggerating. I dont think he was being literal. They still shot missiles at a mall, which I hope we can agree is bad.

It’s all bad. It’s a war. They should work to end it. Putin isn’t going back. 

9 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

They had to do something big to get the media back involved. Not biting, nor are the libs here. Ukraine is dead. Jan 6, selfiefest is now the big thing. 

On 6/28/2022 at 7:35 PM, Brad GLuckman said:

wars get worse, not better, as time elapses.  There will be far worse things done.  this is basically world war 3.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

wars get worse, not better, as time elapses.  There will be far worse things done.  this is basically world war 3.

Is that a prediction?

If not, what do you call it when you forecast that something is going to happen, even though this meets the definition of "prediction?"

Please advise.

Well that was quick.  With Russia 6 kilometers from encirclling a load of Ukraine troops, Ukraine troops are fleeing Lysychansk and heading west as fast as they can.  Lysychansk was captured by Russians.  Front is collapsing. We might see Russia take a tremendous amount of ground in the coming hours / days / week.

Pretty soon Russia will be on to invading Europe proper.  Russia will say if anyone invokes the NATO charter to defend the invasion of Europe, they will nuke everyone.  Basically, Putin cancels NATO.  Putin views NATO as a worthless piece of paper.

This is WW3.

Money pit. So much wagging of the dog going on. 

eastern front collapsed as i said.  ukrainians retreating very fast to at least Seversk, which is 10-15 miles west of lisichansk / severodontsk.  Russians in pursuit.  ukraine could surrender a lot of land pretty quickly here until a new front is established.

"missiles were fired" and hit the Russian city of Belgorod, 25 miles from the Ukraine border.  No-one has claimed responsibility for the strikes.  Russia has provided footage of residential areas of Belgorod on fire.  Ukraine insists all of those images and footage were photoshopped.

cliff's notes:  The US has banned imports of Russian oil.  HOWEVER, India imports Russian crude, refines it, and then we buy it from India.  So we are sending $45 billion to Ukraine to finance their side of the war AND we are buying refined Russian crude laundered thru India to support Putin's side of the war.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/whos-still-buying-fossil-fuels-from-russia/

The Largest Importers of Russian Fossil Fuels Since the War

This was originally posted on Elements. Sign up to the free mailing list to get beautiful visualizations on natural resource megatrends in your email every week.

Despite looming sanctions and import bans, Russia exported $97.7 billion worth of fossil fuels in the first 100 days since its invasion of Ukraine, at an average of $977 million per day.

So, which fossil fuels are being exported by Russia, and who is importing these fuels?

While Russian crude oil is shipped on tankers, a network of pipelines transports Russian gas to Europe. In fact, Russia accounts for 41% of all natural gas imports to the EU, and some countries are almost exclusively dependent on Russian gas. Of the $25 billion exported in pipeline gas, 85% went to the EU.

The Top Importers of Russian Fossil Fuels

The EU bloc accounted for 61% of Russia’s fossil fuel export revenue during the 100-day period.

Germany, Italy, and the Netherlands—members of both the EU and NATO—were among the largest importers, with only China surpassing them.

Reducing Reliance on Russia

In response to the invasion of Ukraine, several countries have taken strict action against Russia through sanctions on exports, including fossil fuels. 

The U.S. and Sweden have banned Russian fossil fuel imports entirely, with monthly import volumes down 100% and 99% in May relative to when the invasion began, respectively.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/still-buying-russian-oil-gas-150000467.html

China overtook Germany as the largest importer, importing nearly 2 million barrels of discounted Russian oil per day in May—up 55% relative to a year ago. Similarly, Russia surpassed Saudi Arabia as China’s largest oil supplier.

The biggest increase in imports came from India, buying 18% of all Russian oil exports during the 100-day period. A significant amount of the oil that goes to India is re-exported as refined products to the U.S. and Europe, which are trying to become independent of Russian imports.

events still moving really fast now.

reports in the last hour say that russians are hitting the city of Siversk from multiple sides with ukrainians still in full retreat.  if that city falls, russian move on to take the M-03 highway to cut the link between the cities of bakhmut and sloviansk, then the russians try for both of those cities.    then its an open road to kharkiv or even kiev.

the point remains that the eastern front collapsed and russia is going to over everything very fast from here unless ukraine can somehow establish a new front.  the only front of any sort in the way is the NATO front in Poland...

looks like the war will be over before the winter.  Russia will take all of Ukraine and begin setting up for an invasion of Europe this winter.

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

looks like the war will be over before the winter.  Russia will take all of Ukraine and begin setting up for an invasion of Europe this winter.

Quoted for non-prediction.

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2022 at 5:15 PM, JustinCharge said:

Well that was quick.  With Russia 6 kilometers from encirclling a load of Ukraine troops, Ukraine troops are fleeing Lysychansk and heading west as fast as they can.  Lysychansk was captured by Russians.  Front is collapsing. We might see Russia take a tremendous amount of ground in the coming hours / days / week.

Pretty soon Russia will be on to invading Europe proper.  Russia will say if anyone invokes the NATO charter to defend the invasion of Europe, they will nuke everyone.  Basically, Putin cancels NATO.  Putin views NATO as a worthless piece of paper.

This is WW3.

Solid non prediction 

On 7/2/2022 at 4:15 PM, JustinCharge said:

This is WW3.

It wasn't quick. Ukers pulled back to fortified positions. Then they gain back turf. Pretty obvious. 

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It wasn't quick. Ukers pulled back to fortified positions. Then they gain back turf. Pretty obvious. 

ukraine doesnt have a front atm.  some retreated to siversk, but thats not really a front, and the ukrainians there may have to decide wether to flee again or risk getting encircled.

On 7/3/2022 at 10:49 PM, nobody said:

Quoted for non-prediction.

you know my guarantee.  nuclear war in november / december 2022.  

We have Ukraine $45 billion.  Now they want another $750 billion.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-needs-750-bln-recovery-plan-prime-minister-says-2022-07-04/

Ukraine needs $750 bln for recovery plan, prime minister says

July 4, 20226:41 AM PDT

KYIV, July 4 (Reuters) - Ukraine needs $750 billion for a three-stage recovery plan in the wake of Russia's invasion, itsprime minister said on Monday.

Denys Shmygal also told the Ukraine Recovery Conference hosted by Switzerland that there had been over $100 billion of direct damage to Ukrainian infrastructure from Russia's invasion.

"Today, the direct infrastructure losses of Ukraine stand at over $100 billion," he said. "Who will pay for the renewal plan, which is already being valued at $750 billion?"

22 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Got it

On 7/5/2022 at 6:37 AM, JustinCharge said:

Ah OK.  So you predicted nuclear war, just not civil war?

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Ah OK.  So you predicted nuclear war, just not civil war?

He guaranteed nuclear war by year's end and said he was certain of it.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He guaranteed nuclear war by year's end and said he was certain of it.

I'm pretty sure he said similarly about civil war too, so just trying to understand what's actually a prediction or not

:lol: lib troll brigade lost this thread about 1000 times over and are now doing what they do. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: lib troll brigade lost this thread about 1000 times over and are now doing what they do. 

I don't know if you consider Justin as part of your team or not, but he's trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  

After all of you spent weeks arguing that Putin didn't want all of Ukraine and the loss at the Battle of Kiev was a tactical maneuver, he's undoing all of that to claim not only that Putin wants all of Ukraine, but he's going to invade the rest of Europe too. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nobody said:

libs get everhything wrong in this thread.  and now to cover for it we make up lies about people.  and i fock little kids!!

fock off!

Russia is pounding Slovyansk from the north and starting to push towards the city.  This would set up encircling all the troops that fled sever and lysychansk and huddle near siversk.  So the question becomes do the Ukrainian forces that are in Siversk dig in and risk encirclement or flee even further west?  Still no sign of any ability to establish a front.  Ukrainians are just fleeing and getting killed.

On 7/3/2022 at 9:07 PM, JustinCharge said:

Which other European country do they go after first?

On 6/30/2022 at 2:19 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Ukers plant flag on snake island after taking it back. Russia hits it with missile. More dead Ukers.