Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

Just now, craftsman said:

I wish Rusdia would just finish it off but it will take them a long time.

they can finish it off any time they want really.  their strategy in sever and lysychansk was to set a trap and bait Ukraine to put a lot of men and equipment in there.  Then Russia massively increased the number of troops in the area and started to encircle everything in a matter of days, forcing Ukraine and flee and abandon a lot of equipment and resources.  Some think they are doing the same thing again with Siversk and Bahkmut.  My guess was they would not wait to close the trap nearly as long, and I see there are reports that the number of Russian troops in the area is starting to surge again.  So I think we're about to see a big move.

There is an unverified report that Ukraine raised the conscription age to 70.  The conscription age range in Ukraine is currently 18-60.  All Ukrainian men aged 18-60 are currently banned from leaving the country as well. Its been that way since late february.

On 7/26/2022 at 9:10 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Zelensky and his wife did a photo shoot for Vouge. 

If am choosing sides, I choose Ukraine (duh!)...because Russia is invading them.  With that said, Ukraine is a small Eastern Euro country that is corrupt itself.  Should we help?  Yes, we should chip in the same amount as all the other NATO countries.  Why is the U.S. sending much more than anyone else?  :dunno: 

I mean the post I am quoting honestly pisses me off and its verified because I didn't believe it so looked it up.  We are sending billions abroad and they are having photo shoots during a "war".  WTF?

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

If am choosing sides, I choose Ukraine (duh!)...because Russia is invading them.  With that said, Ukraine is a small Eastern Euro country that is corrupt itself.  Should we help?  Yes, we should chip in the same amount as all the other NATO countries.  :dunno: 

I mean the post I am quoting honestly pisses me off and its verified because I didn't believe it so looked it up.  We are sending billions abroad and they are having photo shoots during a "war".  WTF?

Cut them off and shut down our border. Let russia win. Who really cares.

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If am choosing sides, I choose Ukraine (duh!)...because Russia is invading them.  With that said, Ukraine is a small Eastern Euro country that is corrupt itself.  Should we help?  Yes, we should chip in the same amount as all the other NATO countries.  Why is the U.S. sending much more than anyone else?  :dunno: 

We are the gold  standard of wasting money, but this may be our crowning achievement. Never mind the money we are pissing away, but it’s actually costing us all money directly out of our pocket. Russia isn’t leaving while Putin is breathing. 

49 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

There is an unverified report that Ukraine raised the conscription age to 70.  The conscription age range in Ukraine is currently 18-60.  All Ukrainian men aged 18-60 are currently banned from leaving the country as well. Its been that way since late february.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61619638.amp

Western analysists , think that the Ukrainians may be able to thwart more Russian advances thanks to the delivery of NATO advanced missile systems.

I do agree with his quote at the end  “It comes down to sustainability, and it’s not clear which side has the better angle there.”

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Western analysists , think that the Ukrainians may be able to thwart more Russian advances thanks to the delivery of NATO advanced missile systems.

I do agree with his quote at the end  “It comes down to sustainability, and it’s not clear which side has the better angle there.”

haha no.  russia is winning.

The Ukrainians are just getting torched. They shouldn't be using these rocket systems if they don't know who they are shooting at.

Russia claims 40 Ukrainian POWs killed in strike with US HIMARS, Ukraine decries 'brutal execution'

Russia's Defense Ministry on Friday claimed that at least 40 Ukrainian prisoners of war were killed after U.S.-supplied High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS) were used by Ukrainian armed forces to strike occupied territory in the Donbas, and hit a Russian detention center.

A Ukrainian defense official denied the claims and told Fox News Digital it was likely a "brutal execution of POWs."

The official said they have "99 percent certainty that this was a Russian strike."

Ukraine’s defense ministry is still collecting information on the incident and the official was unable to verify the number of captive Ukrainian soldiers killed or injured in the strike.

Russia’s defense ministry claimed some 75 Ukrainian soldiers were also injured after a missile strike hit "a pre-trial detention center in the area of the settlement of Olenivka, where Ukrainian military prisoners of war, including fighters from the Azov battalion, are being held."

Eight detention center employees were allegedly "injured to varying degrees of severity."

Ukraine leader Zelensky begging China for help, promising China a contract to rebuild Ukraine.  At first, Zelensky kept calling Xi but he wouldn't answer, so now he's begging openly via the media.  Ukraine must be getting desperate.

https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-china-russia-volodymyr-zelensky-xi-jinping-vladimir-putin-invasion-war-1730735

Zelensky Makes Public Plea to China's Xi Jinping After Calls Unanswered

BY JOHN FENG ON 8/4/22 AT 5:21 AM EDT

President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine has urged China to reorient its position on Russia and use its political and economic clout to help bring an end to the ongoing war in his country.

In an interview with Hong Kong's South China Morning Post published on Thursday—his first with an Asian news outlet—Zelensky said he had sought a direct line to his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, since the Russian invasion began more than 160 days ago.

"I would like to talk directly. I had one conversation with [President] Xi Jinping that was a year ago," he told the Post's Amy Chew. "Since the beginning of the large-scale aggression on February 24, we have asked officially for a conversation, but we (haven't had) any conversation with China even though I believe that would be helpful."

An adviser to the Ukrainian leader told Newsweek's David Brennan as early as March that Kyiv was expecting talks between Zelensky and Xi "to take place very soon." The call never happened.

Meanwhile, President Vladimir Putin of Russia has spoken with his opposite number in China at least twice since February 24, according to readouts published by Moscow and Beijing.

They included one conversation less than 24 hours later, after which the Russian Embassy in Beijing said Xi had expressed his "respect" for Putin's decision to attack Ukraine. After they spoke again in June, the Kremlin said the Chinese leader endorsed "the legitimacy of Russia's actions to protect fundamental national interests."

51 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Ukraine leader Zelensky begging China for help, promising China a contract to rebuild Ukraine.  At first, Zelensky kept calling Xi but he wouldn't answer, so now he's begging openly via the media.  Ukraine must be getting desperate.

https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-china-russia-volodymyr-zelensky-xi-jinping-vladimir-putin-invasion-war-1730735

They included one conversation less than 24 hours later, after which the Russian Embassy in Beijing said Xi had expressed his "respect" for Putin's decision to attack Ukraine. After they spoke again in June, the Kremlin said the Chinese leader endorsed "the legitimacy of Russia's actions to protect fundamental national interests."

Of course, because China is getting ready to do the same thing to Taiwan. 

This is still going on? Are we still paying for it? Democracy! 

Where's rusty with the uker update? Like most libs, he has moved on after leaving a trail of death and destruction. 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Where's rusty with the uker update? Like most libs, he has moved on after leaving a trail of death and destruction. 

Ukraine got a grain shipment out safely this week but overall, it looks like Russia is consolidating control lately and this thing will continue to drag indefinitely.

Whole brigades deserting in Ukraine.  Also we are giving them another billion.  

On 8/4/2022 at 5:44 PM, JustinCharge said:

President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine has urged China to reorient its position on Russia and use its political and economic clout to help bring an end to the ongoing war in his country.

In an interview with Hong Kong's South China Morning Post published on Thursday—his first with an Asian news outlet—Zelensky said he had sought a direct line to his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, since the Russian invasion began more than 160 days ago.

"I would like to talk directly. I had one conversation with [President] Xi Jinping that was a year ago," he told the Post's Amy Chew. "Since the beginning of the large-scale aggression on February 24, we have asked officially for a conversation, but we (haven't had) any conversation with China even though I believe that would be helpful."

An adviser to the Ukrainian leader told Newsweek's David Brennan as early as March that Kyiv was expecting talks between Zelensky and Xi "to take place very soon." The call never happened.

Meanwhile, President Vladimir Putin of Russia has spoken with his opposite number in China at least twice since February 24, according to readouts published by Moscow and Beijing.

Came here to post this. The thing is China WILL help build Ukraine... just not with Zelensky but Putin when he finally takes total control.

So every country that hates us with nukes is lining up against us. Good thing we have all those bad asses in NATO on our side.  Oh yeah, the armed services are 40 pct below on their recruitment goal. Biden is a coalition builder. 

He can be a crank, but in this case Roger Waters is spot on:

54 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Smerconish is such a smug jerk. 

On 8/5/2022 at 7:35 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

So every country that hates us with nukes is lining up against us. Good thing we have all those bad asses in NATO on our side.  Oh yeah, the armed services are 40 pct below on their recruitment goal. Biden is a coalition builder. 

Why are you worried. Canada's on our side 🇨🇦

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

Thank God we went into WW2 where millions of white men died for the right to have grown men dressed in drag twerk for our children.

11 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Why are you worried. Canada's on our side 🇨🇦

Is there a way to use them as a decoy? 

Ukrainians have started the process of blowing up bridges in Bakhmut to prepare to flee the city.  It will slow down the Russians to blow them up and destroy key infrastructure to hamper future movement.

Some great Uker kickassery in this video.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Ukrainians have started the process of blowing up bridges in Bakhmut to prepare to flee the city.  It will slow down the Russians to blow them up and destroy key infrastructure to hamper future movement.

Old news. This was like two weeks ago.

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Some great Uker kickassery in this video.

Yeah, Ukraine iseven  kicking their own ass blowing up their own country. :doh:

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Yeah, Ukraine iseven  kicking their own ass blowing up their own country. :doh:

Russia is losing a six-month-old war that was supposed to last for days. Generals left and right are getting killed or fired. Russian troop morale is in the crapper. Equipment and manpower is dwindling. And they might have to lean of North Korea.

Blowing up the bridges was a strategic move. 

Ukraine buying Biden is paying back in spades. Will be awesome when we pay China to rebuild Ukraine. Corruption at it's finest, all for the world to see.

On 8/5/2022 at 5:15 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whole brigades deserting in Ukraine.  Also we are giving them another billion.  

Speaking of morale….

33 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Russia is losing a six-month-old war that was supposed to last for days. Generals left and right are getting killed or fired. Russian troop morale is in the crapper. Equipment and manpower is dwindling. And they might have to lean of North Korea.

Again changing the meaning of words.

"Kicking ass" now means blowing up your own infrastucture so you have more time to run away.

And who thought that Russia would conquer Ukraine in a couple days?

hearing multiple but unconfirmed reports that the Ukraine army is mostly a spent force and Ukraine is conscripting women of all ages and men over 60 to try to fill the gaps.

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

they are trying to disable key infrastructure in bakhmut before fleeing.  ukraine is getting its ass kicked.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

hearing multiple but unconfirmed reports that the Ukraine army is mostly a spent force and Ukraine is conscripting women of all ages and men over 60 to try to fill the gaps.

Sad that the US wasted so much money on this failed adventure. Biden should stick with his skill of killing troops with poorly planned exit strategies. It's not as expensive and costly to the US.

Just now, craftsman said:

Sad that the US wasted so much money on this failed adventure. Biden should stick with his skill of killing troops with poorly planned exit strategies. It's not as expensive and costly to the US.

the next move is to connect kaliningrad with russia.  invasion of europe incoming.

38 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Can you provide a link? Christ, you and HT are the worst with links. Acting like you have a guy in the field or something. 

• Sad 1