Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

you are making up assertions to give you comfort.  you assume that, surely, Russia has Western values.  You assume that, surely, Russia isn't filled with enough fanatics to push the button.  but you know all of it is wrong.

True, those countries have different values with total disregard for human life. But one thing all those countries (Russia, Iran, North Korea) value more than anything - staying in power. Those regimes live in fear of being overthrown by their own people and government. They'll do anything to stay in power. Having nukes helps that.  Using nukes does not.

I disagree Russia is filled with fanatics. Former Russians (Kasparov) say as much. They aren't Nazis willing to die for their Fuhrer's ideology or Japanese for their mythical Emperor.  Russians will do whatever they think they can get away with, but not suicide missions.

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Putin invaded because like Obama, Biden is weak. Also feeble 

Pretty much. The truly dangerous people were awarded a 4 year window to do whatever while the left built useless windmills. 

51 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Pretty much. The truly dangerous people were awarded a 4 year window to do whatever while the left built useless windmills. 

And blatantly and with purpose weakened our military. 

2 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

True, those countries have different values with total disregard for human life. But one thing all those countries (Russia, Iran, North Korea) value more than anything - staying in power. Those regimes live in fear of being overthrown by their own people and government. They'll do anything to stay in power. Having nukes helps that.  Using nukes does not.

I disagree Russia is filled with fanatics. Former Russians (Kasparov) say as much. They aren't Nazis willing to die for their Fuhrer's ideology or Japanese for their mythical Emperor.  Russians will do whatever they think they can get away with, but not suicide missions.

i completely disagree.  Putin has made many many speeches over the past decade ranting about the satanic, evil moral values of the West.  He literally warned about how the US was going to start accepting paedophilia in something like 2013 in one big speech.  That sort of stuff is the entire reason he is going berzerk about NATO being on their border.  The fanatics took over.  They are ready to die to stop the spread of Western immorality.

I remember Putin delivered one of these rants while in France standing next to Macron.  Putin spoke in Russian and the western press utterly ignored everything he said.  Macron would respond and also utterly ignore what Putin said as well.  It was all a big fock you to Putin even back then.  

He's reached out, he's tried.  Now he sees it as a huge threat and is partnering with the Ayatollah now in 2022.

I refuse to believe you witnessed any of this when you say what you say.  I don't think you've listened to Putin speeches or seen these interactions.  You are talking out of wishful hope that it won't happen without seeing this process play out over the years.

46 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Now he sees it as a huge threat and is partnering with the Ayatollah now in 2022.

I refuse to believe you witnessed any of this when you say what you say.  I don't think you've listened to Putin speeches or seen these interactions.  You are talking out of wishful hope that it won't happen without seeing this process play out over the years.

Going nuts over NATO at the border is purely Russia's cheap excuse to attack Ukraine. NATO isn't a threat to invade anyone and they know it. Russia is partnering with Iran now because... who else? Not many ally options for Russia at this point.

Putin's "decadent West" rhetoric is for Russian domestic consumption probably to justify repressive laws. The speeches the world should've paid attention to was when Putin said many times "the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the 20th century was the collapse of the Soviet Union."  Or when Putin said "once a KGB agent, always a KGB agent!" Or in Munich 2007 when Putin told the world about "a return to spheres of influence", basically reorganizing the Soviet Union. World leaders were in shock, but still Germany went to bed with them signing oil/gas deals.  One of the first things Putin did when he took power in 2000 was restoring the Soviet National Anthem.

Knowing all that, it's no surprise Russia attacked Georgia in 2008 (gaining control of portions), annexed Crimea, and now Ukraine. Hatred of the "decadent West" has nothing to do with it.

i mean, the West tried to put Putin on public display and humiliate him and get him to submit for several years there.  His response has been to cozy up to Ayatollah, invade Ukraine, and threaten to blow up the world.  That's legit.  He's showing us where he is headed.  Russia is radicalized now.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

i completely disagree.  Putin has made many many speeches over the past decade ranting about the satanic, evil moral values of the West.  He literally warned about how the US was going to start accepting paedophilia in something like 2013 in one big speech.  That sort of stuff is the entire reason he is going berzerk about NATO being on their border.  The fanatics took over.  They are ready to die to stop the spread of Western immorality.

I remember Putin delivered one of these rants while in France standing next to Macron.  Putin spoke in Russian and the western press utterly ignored everything he said.  Macron would respond and also utterly ignore what Putin said as well.  It was all a big fock you to Putin even back then.  

He's reached out, he's tried.  Now he sees it as a huge threat and is partnering with the Ayatollah now in 2022.

He drew a red line at Ukraine joining NATO. You can speculate if you want, and you could be right that he would have invaded anyway. But he warned them. They didn’t listen. Those two things are facts. When dealing with a crazy person that is armed to to the teeth and willing to fight you should listen. And telling Russia they aren’t under a threat to be invaded is ridiculous . The Ukraine has been the gateway to invade them numerous times. Ignore crazy at your own peril.  And besides an unlikely invasion by NATO, what about missiles being set up in the Ukraine? Think he would let that happen? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He drew a red line at Ukraine joining NATO. You can speculate if you want, and you could be right that he would have invaded anyway. But he warned them. They didn’t listen

But... Ukraine didn't join and nobody thought were about to.?. What "red line" got crossed?   :dunno:

Even a month before Putin began a full-scale invasion, talks among the United States, Russia and European members of NATO made one thing clear: While the Biden administration insists it will not allow Moscow to quash Ukraine’s ambitions to join NATO, it has no immediate plans to help bring the former Soviet republic into the alliance. Mr. Putin’s insistence that he needed to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO appeared to be a pretext for war, a stated rationale without substance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/us/politics/nato-ukraine.html

6 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

But... Ukraine didn't join and nobody thought were about to.?. What "red line" got crossed?   :dunno:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/us/politics/nato-ukraine.html

Really? Kamala went to Poland right before the invasion and said she appreciates Ukraines efforts to join NATO.  Are you really contending there’s wasn’t an effort for Ukraine to join NATO and the EU? If you are we can end this now. P.S. The NY Times is no longer a legit news source. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? Kamala went to Poland right before the invasion and said she appreciates Ukraines efforts to join NATO.  Are you really contending there’s wasn’t an effort for Ukraine to join NATO and the EU? If you are we can end this now. 

Ukraine had been trying to join NATO for decades. The effort was there, but it wasn't happening.  You're saying Kamala stating support for Ukraine's desire to join NATO was the "red line" that got crossed?

On 3/20/2022 at 9:39 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Silly. I guess you think Cuba should have been allowed to have nukes like they wanted?  I’m sure you would think it’s a swell idea if China put military bases in Mexico? NATO exists as a force against Russia. And you think Russia isn’t going to react when there’s a plan for them to move along side of them? After the NATO summit in Bucharest in 2008, NATO announced that Georgia and Ukraine would be joining NATO in the future. That was a stupid move. 

Bump

russia is almost ready to storm bakhmut.  

russians are on the eastern outskirts of the city and the Wagner group (Russian professional mercenaries) and approaching bakhmut from the south.

Russia blames sabotage for new Crimea blasts

A week after an apparent Ukrainian attack on a Russian military base in occupied Crimea, an arms store on another depot has been hit by a series of explosions. Russian officials said a fire triggered the blasts in the Dzhankoi area - before later blaming "sabotage". A separate fire broke out at power substation and a railway was damaged.

The latest blasts at an ammunition depot are reminiscent of a string of recent attacks behind Russian lines in eastern Ukraine. Since June, Ukrainian forces have used US Himars multiple rocket launchers to hit as many as 50 arms stores, according to the defense minister. Bridges in the south have also been hit, jeopardizing vital supply lines from Crimea to Kherson. The apparent ability of Ukraine's military to reach so far behind enemy lines is of significant embarrassment to the Russians.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62560041

Sabotage or missile strike?  Who knows, but Russia prefers sabotage. Don't want to demoralize soldiers by revealing they aren't safe far behind enemy lines.

That city is 150 miles behind Ukraine territory and last week's attack on Russian warplanes along the Crimean coast was even further. The Himars rockets mentioned in the article have a range of 50 miles, so what weaponry is Ukraine using to reach that far?

:dunno:

15 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Sabotage or missile strike?  Who knows, but Russia prefers sabotage. Don't want to demoralize soldiers by revealing they aren't safe far behind enemy lines.

That city is 150 miles behind Ukraine territory and last week's attack on Russian warplanes along the Crimean coast was even further. The Himars rockets mentioned in the article have a range of 50 miles, so what weaponry is Ukraine using to reach that far?

:dunno:

as i say, there were no contrails.  so it wasnt a missile strike.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

as i say, there were no contrails.  so it wasnt a missile strike.

Something blew up those planes.  Spontaneous combustion?

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

Why at 0:42 seconds on that video is there a soldier shown with a US Flag patch on his right upper arm/sleeve?

Donated war materials?  You'd think they'd remove the patch first? That is weird.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Donated war materials?  You'd think they'd remove the patch first? That is weird.

Some comments under the youtube video say some of the video is completely unrelated to the story.  Pretty bad that news source made that error.

12 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Some comments under the youtube video say some of the video is completely unrelated to the story.  Pretty bad that news source made that error.

That occurred to me, but I thought 'nah, no real news agency would incorporate bs video.'  That's pathetic.

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

about to get serious

one of Putins main guys daughter was bombed

https://news.yahoo.com/daughter-putin-propagandist-killed-car-232947496.html

stupid focking yahoo though, they can't even stop the propaganda, "Far Right idealogue???" Communist dictators aren't far right

You're right. Fascism is far right.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're right. Fascism is far right.

Jeez. Someone hasn't finished grade school yet.

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

lol, ok keep telling yourself that

I don't have to tell myself that when it's an historic fact. Fascism is a far-right ideology. Prove it wrong, sugar booger.

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't have to tell myself that when it's an historic fact. Fascism is a far-right ideology. Prove it wrong, sugar booger.

fascists divide people by race.  communists divide people by class.  if you are on the far left and do racist things against whites, that is fascist.  if you are on the far left and start attacking wealthy people for being wealthy, you are a communist.

22 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

fascists divide people by race.  communists divide people by class.  if you are on the far left and do racist things against whites, that is fascist.  if you are on the far left and start attacking wealthy people for being wealthy, you are a communist.

How about one issue for me to tell you where I stand politically. Just one 

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How about one issue for me to tell you where I stand politically. Just one 

No one really cares about a liberal tard's political opinion.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

what makes Russia fascist, I will wait

of course idiots like you use fascist as much as you use racist, neither are ever used properly

https://www.diffen.com/difference/Communism_vs_Fascism

Recent far-right dictatorships include the Republic of Chile under Augusto Pinochet (1973-1990) and the Republic of Argentina under Juan Perón (1946-1955) / (1973-1974). There are presently no openly fascist governments in existence.

Dang, the daughter of a key Putin advisor got blowed up in a car bomb last night.

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what makes Russia fascist, I will wait

of course idiots like you use fascist as much as you use racist, neither are ever used properly

https://www.diffen.com/difference/Communism_vs_Fascism

Recent far-right dictatorships include the Republic of Chile under Augusto Pinochet (1973-1990) and the Republic of Argentina under Juan Perón (1946-1955) / (1973-1974). There are presently no openly fascist governments in existence.

I wasn't talking about Russia.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Dang, the daughter of a key Putin advisor got blowed up in a car bomb last night.

Hard to believe anything nowadays when it comes to Russian media.  Could be an attempt by Putin to gain sympathy or justify his war.  I could certainly believe Putin would take out anyone - even those within his trusted circle - to gain any advantage.

Ultimately, if Ukraine was behind this then they need to make sure they don't kill innocent people otherwise the tide could turn against them.

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Definition of fascism

1often capitalized  : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

This is exactly what the Biden Administration is doing. Are they right wing?

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Definition of fascism

1often capitalized  : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

No, this is what the far right claims the Biden Administration is doing. Fascism is a far-right ideology. Communism is a far-left ideology.

What you're describing here perfectly fits Clownzo and his goons.

1.)exalts nation - Remember his whole America First campaign? 

2.)often race above the individual - Don't see many minorities in The Proud Boys or the Oath Keepers. Even in this forum, the alt-righties talk about how they feel their whiteness is under siege.

3.)severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition - Straight out of the far-right playbook. You can put a tiny bit of the blame on the current administration for the high gas prices and inflation, but the lion's share of the cause is supply disruptions thanks to COVID and the war in Ukraine. And stimulus checks went out under Clownzo. And just look at the man's vindictiveness when anyone calls him on his sh!t or doesn't do what he wants, like Mike Pence, whom he almost got killed.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/fascism

(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

This is exactly what Clownzo tried to do, from Jan. 6 to trying to bully governmental officials to find votes for him to overturn the election.

Sheesh you guys are blind and thick-headed. You don't get to re-define fascism. 

The leader of the proud boys was a minority.  Pimpadoosh loses again.  

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Definition of fascism

It's spot on liberal democrat practice. There is no logical argument against it.