Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

I agree with Tucker far more often than I disagree, but the Ukraine war is one place where we part ways. Russia isn't a democracy, it's totalitarian and it's aggression - against an admittedly flawed and corrupt version of a democracy- that it promised it wouldn't invade when it acquired their nukes, is unacceptable. Putin actually has some good points about him but it's overshadowed by his greed for land, authoritarianism, and willingness to kill people who cross him.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I agree with Tucker far more often than I disagree, but the Ukraine war is one place where we part ways. Russia isn't a democracy, it's totalitarian and it's aggression - against an admittedly flawed and corrupt version of a democracy- that it promised it wouldn't invade when it acquired their nukes, is unacceptable. Putin actually has some good points about him but it's overshadowed by his greed for land, authoritarianism, and willingness to kill people who cross him.

On the button, sir.

I saw a report tonight that the Russian strategy is to roll out all this antique equipment, fix it up as best that it can and then throw it and as many young Russian men as possible into the war - likely very soon - in hopes of numbers prevailing over better equipment and strategy.

And for what?

They've already lost 130,000 soldiers and an insane volume of equipment. 

And for what? 

Some cultural ego? 

It's focking madness, and the world can't stand for it. This mindset in the hands of powerful madmen needs to end right focking now.

History in Russia is repeating itself, and the Russian people aren't going to stand for it.

And so now Zelinsky has just axes half his cabinet...

On 2/4/2023 at 11:56 PM, League Champion said:

Except they are 

Most Russians fully support Putin.  They're also oblivious of the Russian death toll, destruction/war crimes, and looming economic avalanche.

3 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Most Russians fully support Putin.  They're also oblivious of the Russian death toll, destruction/war crimes, and looming economic avalanche.

How fast do you think the average Russian would be dead by standing up to Putin? 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

And so now Zelinsky has just axes half his cabinet...

They're freaking out over this looming Russian offensive.

Lots of corruption in Zelinsky’s cabinet. That’s the reason for the purge. It’s not surprising given it’s a kleptocracy. Very corrupt on all levels. It’s in their blood. 

Zelensky clears out his cabinet due to rampant corruption. But PimpaSantos and Gutterboy told us Ukraine ranks very low on some corruption survey. Lol. I wonder if that money will be returned? 🇺🇦💰💰💰

It was always going to be really, really bad.  But chickenhawks like Rusty were cheering it on. He doesn’t know history.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was always going to be really, really bad.  But chickenhawks like Rusty was cheering it on. He doesn’t know history.  

At least I've spent zero time feverishly scouring the Internet in search of creepy things to bring up on this message board.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

At least I've spent zero time feverishly scouring the Internet in search of creepy things to bring up on this message board.

Not according to your sanctuary “friends”.  They don’t seem to like or  respect you very much. And they know you best. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not according to your sanctuary “friends”.  They don’t seem to like or  respect you very much. And they know you best. 

Unlike you, my self-worth doesn't rely in any way on how I'm viewed among mostly anonymous posters on low-rent message boards, and the fact that you would make an effort to determine how I'm viewed just underscores the creepy Internet stalker weirdo that you are and confirms that fact that you went to great lengths to find out my ex-wife's hair color.

What a focking loser you are.

🤣

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Unlike you, my self-worth doesn't rely in any way on how I'm viewed among mostly anonymous posters on low-rent message boards, and the fact that you would make an effort to determine how I'm viewed just underscores the creepy Internet stalker weirdo that you are and confirms that fact that you went to great lengths to find out my ex-wife's hair color.

What a focking loser you are.

🤣

Lol.  Nerve struck. 

39 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Looks like the Russians have formed an attack force larger than the one that invaded last year. A huge, bloody offensive is imminent.

This is going to be really, really bad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-prepares-thousands-tanks-armoured-224200059.html

🙁

Ukraine is about to acquire high-tech tanks, long-range missiles, and thousands of troops finishing NATO training. The article says Russia's offensive is anticipated to start in the next 10 days. Is Russia's strategy to beat them to the punch and strike hard before Ukraine is ready? 

I'd heard predictions of a big Spring time battle - this is much earlier than expected. Russia hasn't even officially announced a 2nd mobilization, though some report they're enlisting more prisoners with the threat of fight or have prison sentence extended.

40 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

though some report they're enlisting more prisoners with the threat of fight or have prison sentence extended.

Big Target" Brittney Griner got out just in time.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Ukraine is about to acquire high-tech tanks, long-range missiles, and thousands of troops finishing NATO training. The article says Russia's offensive is anticipated to start in the next 10 days. Is Russia's strategy to beat them to the punch and strike hard before Ukraine is ready? 

I'd heard predictions of a big Spring time battle - this is much earlier than expected. Russia hasn't even officially announced a 2nd mobilization, though some report they're enlisting more prisoners with the threat of fight or have prison sentence extended.

What I've read is that they have a vast supply of ancient equipment they upgrade a bit and throw into battle along with the wave after wave of cannon fodder, with the idea of numbers eventually just overwhelming the Ukrainians.

Such a senseless slaughter these focking Russians have started. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol.  Nerve struck. 

Along with Ukraine's senseless obliteration, you wish for the Russian soldiers to rape all the innocent Ukrainian boys and girls they can find.

Sick fock, you are. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

along with the wave after wave of cannon fodder, with the idea of numbers eventually just overwhelming the Ukrainians.

Ukraine soldiers report battles where hundreds of Russians soldiers are ordered to attack with no chance of success, only to get easily wasted. But that's the whole point - to identify the location of Ukraine defenders.  Insane.

Just now, GobbleDog said:

Ukraine soldiers report battles where hundreds of Russians soldiers are ordered to attack with no chance of success, only to get easily wasted. But that's the whole point - to identify the location of Ukraine defenders.  Insane.

Yeah, and a lot of these poor bastages were dragged out of remote villages or prisons and promised all kinds of things that Wagner knew would never happen because they'd just get killed on the battlefield. 

I just hope all the new equipment can get into position  before this huge offensive starts. 

First loss of supposedly indestructible Russian vehicle known as "Terminator."

Hasta la vista, baby.

Yeah, the best part of this whole thing is that we get to dismantle and reverse engineer every damn weapon Russia brings to the table.

On 2/9/2023 at 3:39 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Literally, is there anybody who likes or respects you?

Not likely.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Literally, is there anybody who likes or respects you?

Not likely.

Gotta be more than you. An underemployed alcoholic with delusions of grandeur doesn’t inspire.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gotta be more than you. An underemployed alcoholic with delusions of grandeur doesn’t inspire.  

you sure about that? 

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

you sure about that? 

You performed another act of heroism? Do tell. Always good for a chuckle. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I've hung out with wiffleball on multiple occasions. He's got more hilarity in his pecker tip than you have in that whole shell of joyless macho exhibitionism, but your junior-high view of the importance of popularity among strangers on low-rent message boards is unintentionally and simultaneously hilarious and sad, not to mention your creepy Internet stalking.

• Thanks 1

So now we’re going to pay for Ukraine pensions. Yeah, tell me Biden isn’t compromised. Democracy!!

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So now we’re going to pay for Ukraine pensions. Yeah, tell me Biden isn’t compromised. Democracy!!

Wow. WTF?

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Wow. WTF?

That’s focked up. Why do both parties support this?

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm generally on board with both war supplies and humanitarian aid but there are limits.

We are now providing free military services and a free social safety net to europe regions, meanwhile europe looks at us like we are jerks for pouring money into our military and not providing government health care to our own citizens. 

europe is a colony of the US.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

We are now providing free military services and a free social safety net to europe regions, meanwhile europe looks at us like we are jerks for pouring money into our military and not providing government health care to our own citizens. 

europe is a colony of the US.

You're a colony of dumbassery.

5 hours ago, MDC said:

That’s focked up. Why do both parties support this?

It's more liberal nonsense. We can't help our own people but we're helping Ukrainian citizens?? Why isn't the left infuriated? 

This President can do what whatever he wants and these stepford Libtards just go along with it. It's unbelievable