Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

On 4/29/2023 at 7:55 PM, Gepetto said:

I don't even know how the war in Ukraine is going because I stopped reading about it a year ago because U.S., Ukraine, and Russia are all dishonest.

The Russian government currently believes they can repel a Ukrainian counteroffensive and can completely win the war by late summer / early fall 2024. However, the Russian people are siding with the hardliners who want to attack the US.  So there is a very very real chance that Putin may be forced to nuke New York City and Washington DC or suffer a revolt. 

The US is pushing Ukraine to invade Crimea. 

Russia is building a coalition of nations including China, North Korea, India and Iran. 

Not just a real chance, a very very real chance.

Justin, do you take Venmo for prepper supplies or just bitcoin?

Asked about the counter offensive, Zelensky told a European reporter last week: "Ukraine needs more time."  Not 'I don't discuss military strategy'.  Interesting.

All this week Zelensky has jetset around meeting the Pope, Italy, Germany, France, and today UK. Perhaps a last diplomatic support grab before he stays in Ukraine.

Recent attacks around Bakhmut appear to some generals to be probing attacks, typical before larger offensives.

:ninja:

43 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Asked about the counter offensive, Zelensky told a European reporter last week: "Ukraine needs more time."  Not 'I don't discuss military strategy'.  Interesting.

All this week Zelensky has jetset around meeting the Pope, Italy, Germany, France, and today UK. Perhaps a last diplomatic support grab before he stays in Ukraine.

Recent attacks around Bakhmut appear to some generals to be probing attacks, typical before larger offensives.

:ninja:

Germany gave them a bunch of money. Glad to see that. German has more to worry about than we do. Glad they're stepping up.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Germany gave them a bunch of money.

Glad Germany did that. The pressure builds for Ukraine - the west wants some return on investment. Who knows where the borders will be by winter?

On 1/26/2022 at 5:35 AM, JustinCharge said:

Put it simply, there will be no ukraine-russia war. 

There are regions of Ukraine that are pro-russia and they will bicker with other regions of Ukraine, but nothing is happening here. 

Dang, this was spot-on!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Dang, this was spot-on!

well i was shocked because i instantly knew if they invaded Ukraine, Russia had no shot of winning and we were headed for nuclear war.  Turns out we live in a very awful version of reality.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Dang, this was spot-on!

OMG, Justin was ... wrong?

🤣

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

well i was shocked because i instantly knew if they invaded Ukraine, Russia had no shot of winning and we were headed for nuclear war.  Turns out we live in a very awful version of reality.

Meanwhile, you continue to live in an awful, delusional world.

Great gravy you make me laugh. Thank you.

😄

russia warns that a radioactive cloud is moving towards europe from depeleted uranium shells delivered by nato to ukraine that were stored in an ammo depot in ukraine and hit by russia.  the west has not confirmed.

https://www.easternherald.com/2023/05/17/a-radioactive-cloud-from-the-territory-of-western-ukraine-covered-the-eastern-regions-of-poland/

russia pushed further into bakhmut and took the area being called the citadel.  russia controls 98% of bakhmut.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

russia pushed further into bakhmut and took the area being called the citadel.  russia controls 98% of bakhmut.

On to Green Bay! Poor Rusty. He gets his info from Yahoo! 

today at 4PM, Wagner announced the 100% capture of Bakhmut.  the battle lasted 292 days.

the US gave Ukraine $30 billion in aid (god knows how much of that was siphoned off and laundered).  the Russians took Bakhmut with shovels.

Ukraine couldn’t hold their own city that’s the size of Green Bay.  The packers home field ain’t what it used to be either. 

You guys are celebrating the Russians taking Bakhmut after 9 mos of fighting.  You're just sad.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

the US gave Ukraine $30 billion in aid (god knows how much of that was siphoned off and laundered).  the Russians took Bakhmut with shovels.

Russia has lost an astronomical volume of of manpower and weapons trying to take a town about the size of Muncie, Indiana. 

😅

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Russia has lost an astronomical volume of of manpower and weapons trying to take a town about the size of Muncie, Indiana. 

😅

So did Ukraine. Russia has more to lose and are willing to lose them. This is a war of attrition. Russia taking twice the casualties as Ukraine is advantage Russia. Ukraine runs out first at that clip. 

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You guys are celebrating the Russians taking Bakhmut after 9 mos of fighting.  You're just sad.

the us position is indefensible when we are multilating childrens genitals and putin is fighting to stop it.  russia literally paints slogans like "for the children" on the bombs that get dropped.  russia will nuke before losing. its juat way too important.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

the us position is indefensible when we are multilating childrens genitals and putin is fighting to stop it.  russia literally paints slogans like "for the children" on the bombs that get dropped.  russia will nuke before losing. its juat way too important.

Putin is not fighting to stop gender transition in this country, idiot. They aren't painting slogans on their bombs in protest of American transgenderism. Russia isn't remotely close to nuking us. The only thing that has been nuked is your reality and common sense, but you're batshit crazy. 🤣

Putin would drown 5 toddlers every morning before breakfast if it contributed to the greatness of Russia, but, yeah, let's go with he invaded Ukraine for the children.  

Putin would personally slice off kids d1cks if it would help him win this war.  What a dumb thing to say.

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Putin is not fighting to stop gender transition in this country, idiot. They aren't painting slogans on their bombs in protest of American transgenderism. Russia isn't remotely close to nuking us. The only thing that has been nuked is your reality and common sense, but you're batshit crazy. 🤣

you could just say youve never listened to any putins speeces over the last 15 years.

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

this sounds like your daily affirmation you say in the mirror every morning before you login to geek club and get laughed at all day.   "im pretty! gc likes me! i refuse to check sources because it would hurt my feelings!"

theres a lot of rustys in this video that get everything wrong and are so confident in themselves lol

Justin hasn't figured out that they seek out dumb people to answer those questions to make content.

20 hours ago, nobody said:

Justin hasn't figured out that they seek out dumb people to answer those questions to make content.

they probably bang on rustys door every day since he posted his location on the internet and posts garbage all day lol

• Haha 1

When nukes are in the air Justin will be racing to laptop….to post “I told you” before he is turned to ash 😂

• Haha 1

people like rusty deny everything including that russia is fighting against nazis in ukraine.  as usual, rusty is a sack of lies.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-military-far-russian-volunteers-140829328.html

For Ukraine Military, Far-Right Russian Volunteers Make for Worrisome Allies

Valerie Hopkins

Sat, May 27, 2023 at 7:08 AM PDT

A group of fighters aligned with Ukraine, who had participated earlier this week in the most intense fighting inside Russia’s borders since the invasion, gathered the foreign and local press in an undisclosed location Wednesday to celebrate, to taunt the Kremlin and to show off what they called “military trophies” from their incursion into their native land: Russia.

Their leader, Denis Kapustin, was proud that his force of anti-Putin Russians at one point controlled, he said, 42 square kilometers (16 square miles) of Russian territory.

“I want to prove that it’s possible to fight against a tyrant,” he said. “That Putin’s power is not unlimited, that the security services can beat, control and torture the unarmed. But as soon as they meet a full armed resistance, they flee.”

It was the rhetoric of a dissident freedom fighter, but there was a discordant note that emerged as clearly as the neo-Nazi Black Sun patch on the uniform of one of the soldiers: Kapustin and prominent members of the armed group he leads, the Russian Volunteer Corps, openly espouse far-right views. In fact, German officials and humanitarian groups, including the Anti-Defamation League, have identified Kapustin as a neo-Nazi.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

people like rusty deny everything including that russia is fighting against nazis in ukraine.  as usual, rusty is a sack of lies.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-military-far-russian-volunteers-140829328.html

For Ukraine Military, Far-Right Russian Volunteers Make for Worrisome Allies

Valerie Hopkins

Sat, May 27, 2023 at 7:08 AM PDT

A group of fighters aligned with Ukraine, who had participated earlier this week in the most intense fighting inside Russia’s borders since the invasion, gathered the foreign and local press in an undisclosed location Wednesday to celebrate, to taunt the Kremlin and to show off what they called “military trophies” from their incursion into their native land: Russia.

Their leader, Denis Kapustin, was proud that his force of anti-Putin Russians at one point controlled, he said, 42 square kilometers (16 square miles) of Russian territory.

“I want to prove that it’s possible to fight against a tyrant,” he said. “That Putin’s power is not unlimited, that the security services can beat, control and torture the unarmed. But as soon as they meet a full armed resistance, they flee.”

It was the rhetoric of a dissident freedom fighter, but there was a discordant note that emerged as clearly as the neo-Nazi Black Sun patch on the uniform of one of the soldiers: Kapustin and prominent members of the armed group he leads, the Russian Volunteer Corps, openly espouse far-right views. In fact, German officials and humanitarian groups, including the Anti-Defamation League, have identified Kapustin as a neo-Nazi.

Meanwhile, you remain in denial that a large group of neo-Nazies laid seige to our Capitol and threated lawmakers' lives on Jan. 6, and now they're proudly supporting Deshittis as president, and you point to a patch on "one of the soldiers." 

I'm certain you'll twise this into the immindent nuclear war somehow.

What a twisty little pants wetter you are. You had any dates lately? Ever? Have you ever touched a girl's berbs? 

Yeah, I didn't think so.

🤣

it appears the ukraine counteroffensive is very soon.

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/ukraine-war-russian/2023/05/27/id/1121429/

Ukraine Military Chief: 'Time Has Come' as Major Escalation Nears

By Eric Mack    |   Saturday, 27 May 2023 11:03 AM EDT

In a signal Ukraine's impending counteroffensive against Russian Vladimir Putin's invasion, Ukraine has released a patriotic video that shows advanced artillery and a message calling for the liberation of the Ukraine "motherland" from Russian occupied territory in the south.

"The time has come to take back what's ours," Ukrainian Military Commander in Chief Valeriy Zaluzhny wrote on Telegram on Saturday, sharing the 1-minute video.

The massing of Ukrainian forces along occupied Russian territory began about one month ago against the Putin invasion that began Feb. 24, 2022. Speculation is that the video sets the drive for the major counteroffensive to retake back Ukrainian land is set to begin in earnest.

The video shows Ukrainian soldiers lining up for battle, along with tanks and advanced weaponry, including HIMARS rocket launchers supplied from the U.S. The video reads and sounds like a recruitment tool for Ukrainian forces.

A Twitter user translated the video's voice-over with subtitles that read: "Ukraine is my motherland. Lord our father who is in heaven, bless me, bless us."

A Ukrainian commander is then shown shouting to troops who repeat back: "I am going to destroy the enemies of my dear country, the murderers of my brothers, the rapists of my sisters."

The commander adds: "May my hand be firm.

With the soldiers responding: "To slay our enemies."

Commander: "Let my eyes be clear."

Troops: "To slay our enemies."

Commander: "Let my weapon be in good order."

Troops: "To slay our enemies."

Commander: "Let my will be of steel."

Troops: "To slay our enemies."

Commander and troops: "Ukraine my native motherland. Lord our heavenly father, bless us, our decisive offensive, our sacred vengeance, our holy victory."

The final screen shows a message that read, as translated: "Join those who will raise the banner of our victory."

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

stop crying, loser.

You lost your guarantee that nuclear war would happen by Dec. 31, 2022. I'm laughing at you. We all are laughing at you. Everyone you know in real life whom you've intimated your mentally ill garbage is laughing. You're the most laughable poster in board history. Ho ho ho. Ha ha ha. While you cower in your tinfoil-laced mom's basement, we go on with our lives. 

I'll pay for you to have a date with a woman, or a man or blow-up doll. 

Just send me your CashApp, and I'll make all your dreams come true!

On 5/24/2023 at 12:11 PM, thegeneral said:

When nukes are in the air Justin will be racing to laptop….to post “I told you” before he is turned to ash 😂

And you will STILL be on your laptop 24x7, just like mdc. No life.