Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

im guessing that now that Ukraine is using those long range missiles to hit deep into Russian-controlled areas of Ukraine, Russia is now going to carpet bomb the entirety of Ukraine including shopping centers, etc, until its all rubble or Ukraine stops using them.

War is hell. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I thought there would be a lot more with a thousand people hit by a thousand missiles. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought there would be a lot more with a thousand people hit by a thousand missiles. 

I don't think 1000 missiles hit the mall

On 6/27/2022 at 4:43 PM, wiffleball said:

Man, Russia is not even trying to cover up their awfulness. A thousand missiles for a shopping mall? Before that, a school? A world Cafe? What the hell guys? At least ukrainians aren't targeting civilians best we can tell.

Wiffle says it was a thousand.  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wiffle says it was a thousand.  

OK so we can conclude Wiffle exaggerated but the Russians did fire a missile at a mall killing dozens. Agreed?

11 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

OK so we can conclude Wiffle exaggerated but the Russians did fire a missile at a mall killing dozens. Agreed?

Sure. But I just find it amusing that some one can say 1k missiles and not think about it. That would be like a nuclear bomb. Same people that think Trump tried to grab a stearing wheel from the backseat of a limo through a partition.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. But I just find it amusing that some one can say 1k missiles and not think about it. That would be like a nuclear bomb. Same people that think Trump tried to grab a stearing wheel from the backseat of a limo through a partition.  

Ya he was exaggerating. I dont think he was being literal. They still shot missiles at a mall, which I hope we can agree is bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Ya he was exaggerating. I dont think he was being literal. They still shot missiles at a mall, which I hope we can agree is bad.

It’s all bad. It’s a war. They should work to end it. Putin isn’t going back. 

9 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

They had to do something big to get the media back involved. Not biting, nor are the libs here. Ukraine is dead. Jan 6, selfiefest is now the big thing.