Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Brian Flores suing the NFL

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes, but their ideas are in opposition of the original definition of the word.  Hence my post.

I'm not sure what you mean.  Their ideas are in opposition to developing gradually or in stages?

8 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  Their ideas are in opposition to developing gradually or in stages?

A topic for a different board.  But I disagree.  I'll leave it at that.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

A topic for a different board.  But I disagree.  I'll leave it at that.

You must really be bored.

6 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Yes, several teams were hiring for better positions, up to and including several head coaching positions.  Flores' disgust at not being hired for a better position probably factored into his decision to bring this lawsuit in the first place.

I meant on the Steelers, that was your point, no? that the most progressive team wouldn't hire him for higher level position.

1 hour ago, Donkey said:

I meant on the Steelers, that was your point, no? that the most progressive team wouldn't hire him for higher level position.

The implication is more that if the best he could do was an insignificant position on a very progressive team; then he doesn't have much of a leg to stand on if he tries to say that he deserves a better position on a different team by merit.

It's ok; I'm not that invested in the position.  Just a passing observation.

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

The implication is more that if the best he could do was an insignificant position on a very progressive team; then he doesn't have much of a leg to stand on if he tries to say that he deserves a better position on a different team by merit.

It's ok; I'm not that invested in the position.  Just a passing observation.

All good, point made no sense so just had to refute it, carry on.

ESPN's Brooke Pryor reports, "Two other coaches are expected to join Brian Flores’ lawsuit against the league."

She added, "Two other teams are expected to be implicated, extending all the way up to the ownership level." Flores filed a class-action lawsuit against the Giants, Dolphins, Texans, and Broncos for discriminatory hiring practices. He also alleges that Dolphins owner Stephen Ross offered to pay him to lose games in order to secure a better draft pick. It is unknown who the additional coaches are or what teams will be implicated. 

Me-thinks Hue Jackson and Eric Bieniemy.  Other guesses?

The next one will be black. 

I'll be curious as what these coaches bring to the table outside of hearsay and circumstantial evidence.  I mean, outside of "he said / she said", what do they have?